NTNP Chat Thread

Sorry samsugar - i'm not much good at fancy dress :blush: But i'll give it a think and maybe come up with something a bit later.

Oh gosh 24/7 - i hate it when that happens. Maybe go to the person it is about and tell them directly that you didn't realise it wasn't common knowledge and you're really really sorry, you never meant to upset her/him. :flower:

Best course of action is go straight to the person and say sorry. xx

Hey girls hope your all doing good... we have been down south all weekend so havent been on...

Back at work today, any news?

xxx

24/7 - that's rubbish. I hate office gossip/bitchiness and always try to stay out of it too. Sadly, working in a team of 5 women it seems to be rife and then I get bitched about for staying neutral ('I'm Switzerland' is all I ever say!). I really hope you manage to get it all straightened out. You'll probably fidn it's not as bad as you've been led to believe when you get back there.

Sam - I'm not much good at fancy dress either. I'll try and have a think for you though.

Huggles - Early Ov would be nice! Unlikely though as my cycles seem to be so dead on, like clockwork. Will keep going with the attempts at BD'ing though and see what happens in a few days time, whether he starts freaking out on me again or just carries on as normal! Fingers crossed for the latter!!!!

xxx

4magpies is right - you should really wait til 10dpo at the earliest, I know it's hard though!!! You ticker says you are on day 18 though? So if you Ov'd on day 8 that would make you 10dpo?

xxx

OMG!! :D I'm off to buy a test today then, argh!!!! :D I'm so glad my NTNP buddies are much smarter than me!! :p xxxx

Oooh, hello 4magpies!! :D
Nice to see you popping in, we miss you.

I'm off out now but will report back and POAS news when I get it. xxxxxx

:haha: let us know the outcome! Just be aware that is is still early so even if you are PG then you may still get a BFN!

xxx

Then rather wait - the longer you wait the bigger the chance of a positive if you are pregnant! :D
(and if you do get a bfn it'll only make the day worse). :hugs:

Aww thanks honey just been busy! 9 weeks and 4 days till TTC for me! Woohoo.

I'd wait, what test have you got?

xxx

24/7 hope you get the result you want when you test. How is everyone today. Im having a bad start to today, my boys seen to wake up some mornings in not very good mood, today was one of those. They seem to have settled down for now, fingers crossed they will stay like it for the rest of the day, cant see it though. I so wanna poas, but not sure when im due af, i am about 10 dpo, we dtd when i was ov, but i dont have any symptoms at all, all i get on and off is af type cramps. Ah time will tell lol.

Morning all.
Personally, I'd wait too, but that's because now I wouldn't want to chance fate. :)

Well hubbie is in Singapore, having a wonderful time by the sounds of it, but missing me terribly, which is nice to know. ;)

Not got a lot to share. Making cake and bread when I get home from work today, and continuing on the new dance dress I'm making, more sewing!!!! :)

Do what you think is best 24/7....it is true the longer you wait the more chance your BFP will show up if you're going to get one. It's tricky, a BFN could make your bad day worse but a BFP could make the bad day the best day of your life! Whatever you decide, I hope you get the result you want!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->