NTNP Chat Thread

:hugs: sorry about the BFN, but it is still early so your BFP may still be on the way!

Try not to stress too much about work, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. I hope not anyway :hugs: Have a nice bubble bath with a book and relax or something, just try to chill out and not think about it too much

xxx

Ahh honey, do you work with a load of women?? Sounds awful....

And yeah it could be to early for your BFP, some people dont get BFP till AF is late!!

xxx

Ugh, I would be the same if I was facing that too, I get really het up if I think people are upset with me, and moreso if I know I didn't do what they are accusing me of!

If you know you definitely didn't do it then you have nothing to worry about! I know what it's like when everyone thinks you did something and you KNOW there's no chance that you did at all, all you can do is tell the person who you are supposed to have said this about (and everyone who mentions it too!) that you weren't there so it can't have been you. Faced with irrefutable evidence like that people can't really continue being silly about it. Meh, I hate offices for this very reason! People are so bitchy!!

xxx

Sorry about your BFN 24/7 and all the stress with work. I often find though that the imaginings about how bad it's going to be are far worse than when it actually happens. You might be stressing for nothing - you might get to work tomorrow and no-one says anything! But as you say, you were not really in the wrong, so just apologise to the person in question, tell her you never meant to offend/upset her, and if she accepts the apology - great, if she doesn't it's her problem, you've done what you can.

And just remember, if they're all still horrible you can always ride them over! - :bike:

Has anyone seen Inception? I heard it is awesome and OH and I have been meaning to see it for ages but always get to the cinema, see queues out the door and decide it's not worth the wait but I have just booked tickets for tonight at 2010 as my local cinema does a deal on Tuesday & Thursday where tickets are only £3.95 each (I think it's to try and stop the craziness on Orange Wednesdays!!) - hoping it will be good!

xxx

A friend of mine saw it and labelled it as "simply brilliant" - so hope you enjoy it!

24/7 I just remembered about your wedding pics on GS so i checked and i now have access but i couldn't find the pics :( I checked back to 27 July but couldn't find them - i was just looking at hte original authors of threads to find it - didn't bother looking at hte titles of the threads. Can you maybe post a link pls?

Wow, work has been so busy today what with having to go through all my deceased colleagues e-mails and rearrange presentations he had organise and order food and stuff for interviews due to take place on Thursday and just loads of other stuff that seems to have randomly crept up. At least it's nearly home time! :D

Sent you a message. :)
Yay for nearly home time. xxx

I would like to see wedding pics too!

I have been quite busy at work today to huggles due to being off for the long weekend... no one else does my job so I get snowed under when I am off.

xxx

I would like to see the wedding pics too!!! 1 hour 45 mins til hometime, then I have a crab to crack apart and make into salad and then it's cinema! Yay!

xxx

24/7 - gorgeous pics! You look so beautiful and happy :)

xxx

And crab sounds yummy, what do you have to do to it before you eat it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"