NTNP Chat Thread

Mine refuses to speak to me now!! :D
She has been spiteful witch ever since me and OH got together, made a huge song and dance about us living together, refused to attend the wedding until the last minute then didn't speak to anyone, has warned OH having a baby with me will be the biggest mistake of his life, but not to worry she will be waiting for him when he realises this!! :D I just love her so much!! :p Luckily she is a heavy smoker, so I have already told OH no child of mine goes in her house, as it really is that bad, and he agreed, bye bye Nanny Witch!! :D:D:D:D:D

I sound really horible, but she truely deserves it!! xxxx

Wow, I don't look at the forum a little over 2 hours and suddenly 4 extra pages appear!!!
I'm SO happy i'm home now - today was just totally hectic with loads of work - think it's gonna be like that most of the week really, but hopefully it'll calm down a bit then, although then sept starts and that's our busy month so i guess it won't be quiet for a while. But on the one hand that is nicer than my usual days of doing nothing cos at least the time goes faster :happydance: (downside is not as much time for BnB :( )

Well, I bought it already cooked so all I have to do is dress it (get it out of it's shell) - basically just snap the legs off, crack them open and get the meat out, apply pressure to the carapace so the body comes away, removed the lungs, mouth & stomach sac (luckily they tend to come away neatly so no mess or ickyness, not that I'm particulary squeamish but still) then pull all the meat out.

Was originally just going to garnish it and do a salad but might do nice thick seedy brown bread sarnies instead, if OH really wants a hot meal I might make pasta and mix the crab with a lemony creme fraiche chilli concoction and stir it through. Trying to keep it quick & simple tonight because of going out.

xxx

If that's your idea of quick and simple you better never eat at my house! LoL - that all sounds like WAY too much effort! Sounds really yummy though but i don't see myself ever doing anything like it!

Tuna steaks, cheese and potato bake with brocoli. xx

Sounds yummy! I don't like tinned tuna at all but do enjoy tuna steaks - although of course that's another thing i never make :blush: I'm really bad at cooking nice meals :blush:

I have mentioned it before, but I really want a new job, but I just can't find anything that pays as much, or has such a good maternity package. :(
What sort of jobs does everyone here do? xxx

Maternity package is all that makes me stay, six months full pay then three months at 90%, but I hate everything about it except my salary, which is now nearly 30K. Nothing has such good maternity package or pay. :( And we rely on my salary too much for it to drop. :( Once I get my BFP I will switch to a different role, and I just can't wait!! xxx

FX you get your BFP soon! My title is Administrative Officer, but there are about 4 of us with that same title in my office and we all do completely different stuff! Our company has 2 main services - Macro and Executive services - and i do the admin for those services. I do other random admin things as well at certain times of the month, like sending edited versions of our publications to certain data partners and stuff. At the moment i am on contract which means i don't qualify for maternity benefit so i only get what the law states which is 4 months unpaid, claiming UIF (unemployment Fund - not sure what the I is for), but UIF is rubbish, less than half normal pay and often only pays out after you're already back at work so most people count it as unpaid leave with a nice bonus once you're back at work LoL. But if i become permanent next year after my contract runs out - which is the plan - then i get 4 months fully paid leave :) I'm quite happy in my job though as the pay is really very good for what i do, with a very nice bonus at the end of march each year and a really nice work environment etc.

I'm really hoping to go part time after baby arrives (FX) and then do two or possibly at q push three days, but alot of this depends on what OH decided he wants to do, either a side step or promotion, naturally I want him to go for promotion, but he likes the idea of a side step!! :p My mum will look after LO so we won't have to pay for childcare, and at the moment we have spare money at the end of the month, so hopefully we could do it. Our plan is to have a second so that I am already pregnant when I return from maternity leave, then after second hopefully all being well I could give up, but that can only happen if OH has a promotion. The end. :p xxxx

That sounds like a great plan! Hope it works out like that :flower:
We would have to send our baby to creche (childcare) as mil would never agree to look after baby all day (anyway she's already 70 and in no state to look after baby) - but thankfully i wouldn't want her to look after our baby anyway. My mother works full time so wouldn't have the time to look after baby, but she has said anyway that she wouldn't want to feel tied up looking after baby all day every day, but she's hoping to cut down her work load a bit next year so that on some days she can call and say she's fetching baby from creche and is going to look after him/her for the afternoon so that will be nice. Only problem is that the creche i'm thinking of sending baby to is really close to my work but therefore quite far from her house so she probably wouldn't fetch baby often from creche but i'm sure she will occasionally.

Thanks for the link to the wedding pic 24/7 - it's really lovely :) (and now i know what you look like! :happydance: )

I'm sure i was going to write something else but i can't possibly remember what! :dohh:
Oh, for supper we had tenderised steaks, baked potato with cheese and mayo on, and creamed spinach and feta.

Yummy dinner!! :D
I'm determined to find a job I like, I just don't know where to start?!?

How are you feeling tonight huggles? xxx

Feeling much better on all levels. Doing much better today emotionally. My tummy is still going a bit crazy but i think it's directly linked to all the shock and stress of everything that's happened recently. But feeling much happier all round :)

DH is also unhappy in his job and doesn't feel like he's in the right job line at all as he always feels unfulfilled and at a dead end. But he doesn't know what he wants to do so i've started sending him for life coaching. He's been for one session so far and was then advised to go for psychometric testing to assess what job line he would do well in. So we did the test last saturday, is going in 2 weeks for the results, and then the following week for his next life coaching session.

I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better. :)
And well done to your OH, sounds like he is making big steps in the right direction, so hopefully something good will come of it too.

I took a picture when I was at my Mums for you earlier, will upload now!! :p xxx

We are trying to do positive things to help us heal and grow stronger as people etc. And as much as I wish Jarrod hadn't died and as much as i wish he was here, I think if we are lucky enough to have another baby next year (one to keep this time), we will be in a much better place all around than we were this year - work-wise, financially, emotionally, just in every way.

Looking forward to the pic!

For Huggles....
Sorry my brother drank it before I could get the picture. :haha:

xxxxxx

Cool!!! Thanks :thumbup:
DH is sitting behind me - i showed him the pic - he was like "oooh, oooh, aaah man..." - now he's pining for sainsbury's choc milk LoL.

Going to cook myself some cocoa now...

Sorry Mr Huggles!! :p
Enjoy your cocoa, I'm nice and full after dinner now, although I made a cake earlier so might be able to force a slice down while I watch my beloved The Bill on the tv tonight, tough life!! xxxx

I saw it earlier on a facebook coeliacc group and it was so very me!! :D xx

Morning Girls. :hugs:
Well after five days of being undecided my cold is finally here, and I feel rubbish, but got work at 12!! I'm very nervous but hoping it will all get sorted, but we shall see.... xxx

Shame 24/7, sorry to hear you're sick. Hope everything at work is ok and the atmosphere isn't too tense etc. Let us know how it goes.

I'm in a very bad place emotionally today, so probably won't post here much, but i will be lurking cos you ladies always make me happy with your chatter :) The ladies on the loss support thread are always all so full of doom and gloom and always so very angry about everything and it really doesn't help when i'm feeling low already. Whereas you ladies are all so nice and happy, and normal :D

I am having two types of visions about it, one where everyone hates me and won't speak to me, and the other where I'm beaten to a pulp, and I feel both are probably unlikely, well the second one more so, but I have decided what I am going to say, and there isn't much else I can do?!?

I'm out of OPK's now, so will not be POAS today, which is probably a good thing, as it has been pointless for the last week, so doubt much would change now!! :p

Going to spend the morning on the sofa watching some tv before work, some bnb, and hopefully will feel abit better. xxxx

:hugs: 24/7 and good luck.

i've decided to start a witch countdown to TTC - AF finally finished, so now it's

:witch: :witch: down

:witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: to go!

Yucky witches!! If AF were pain free then I wouldn't mind, but it's not, grr!!! :p xxx

I'm waiting to start my POAS for my persona, CD10 today and its still not asked me for one... I ov'd on CD14 last month though and CD16 the month before so it may start me tomorrow or friday?

Sorry you are feeling down huggles... here is a huggle for your darling :hugs:

I am feeling very run down at the moment my gland is up in my right groin and it only does that when I am very very very run down. Hope I'm not coming down with anything. Just feel exhausted!

xxx

Good luck 4magpies, exciting times!! I'm definately going to start POAS earlier next month, eeek!!

I'll stay in the corner if your feeling run down, don't want to pass my germs over!! :p xxx

Aww thanks honey... :haha: So considerate!!

My skin is awful at the mo too, had to crack out the clinique antiblemish solutions, its not been this bad in ages.

I would highly recommend a persona it tells you when to pee and does all the reading, takes the stress out of it. Best thing I ever bought, used to used cheapie opks and they did my head in.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->