NTNP Chat Thread

:af: Stay away AF :af:
:dust: bring us a bfp!

:af: no AF allowed!
Fingers crossed! :dust:

And just because i like this one: :tease:

LOL Huggles that made laugh out loud :D We really do need a BFP round here...morale can't take it much longer *dramatic back of hand to forehead gesture* :lol:

xxx

I was thinking monday morning, but I'm not sure?!? If I did ovulate this month then I would be 18 dpo then, so would probably get a positive.... But I'm just not sure?

I know it's not very NTNP but
next month I'm going to use OPK's just to check I am actually ovulating, but do them properly not just as and when
and then I'll atleast know if I actually am or not, as I'm not convinced I actually did ovulate this month?!? :wacko:
:blush: xxxx

Gosh you have amazing willpower! I'd be POAS every day from 10dpo til AF arrived! I have a huge stash of ICs just for this purpose!

I am considering quitting OPKs this month (haven't started them yet) just so if OH starts freaking out on me again and asking how close I am to Ov then I can just say 'I don't know' and hope he decides to risk it. Though I think he has a reasonable idea of my cycles anyway. Just hoping it doesn't come up!!! Will see though as I really like charting etc, it appeals to my nature of liking graphs and stuff!

xxx

I really like it too, but OH isn't so keen, he prefers the real NTNP approach, not my version of it!! :p If keep telling myself now if I just knew for sure I was ovulating then I'll be happy to relax and see what happens, but I'm not entirely convinced!! :D xxx

Hi huggles. Thank you for your suggestion. We have been having problems with his behaviour since he was around 2, we first put it down to terrible 2's as you do, but it didnt stop if anything it just got worse. Last year i went to the drs to get help as my depression was coming back and i couldnt cope, she called social services, not really too sure why, but they came out and said he doesnt have adhd or anything like that, then arranged for a support worker to come out as we didnt need social services. We used all the tricks and techniques from the support worker, which worked for a short time, but then one night its was like he just changed. He was a totally different child. That was January time, now its all kicking off again, im pulling my hair out literally. We have 1 to 1 time. Which is good during and about 10 mins after finishing we are back at square 1. The only thing i can think is hes def up of the holidays the weather and extremely bored. Guess ill soon find out.

Morning my NTNP girlies,

I had to POAS for my persona this morning... no o symbol yet, wonder if it will be cd14 like last more or cd16 like the month before. :haha:

It has be be between tomorrow and wed.

Hope we are all good.... mwah.

24/7 - I dont see any harm in using opk's if you are just checking your ov'ing but I dont like cheap ones cause I always struggle to read them. Thats why I like my persona.

xxx

I love that you ladies always just say yes and encourage POAS!! :D:D:D:D:D xxx

I hope you get the o symbol soon 4magpies!! :D xx

Its a good job i dont have money on me ever, other wise i would be a poas addict lol. I so wanna test now cause this morning and yesterday morning and last night i felt quite sick. Im not getting my hopes up though cause when i do its a neg.

FX'd for your O symbol soon 4magpies!

24/7 - LOL of course we do!! It's like..POAS by proxy...we want you to do it because we can't!!! :lol:

xxx

It will be between sunday and tuesday hopefully if my cycles are staying around the same length.

xxx

I'd love to be a POAS addict, but I can't get my CBFM to do anything other than say remove the stick. To be honest I've given up with it and it's just in an empty shoe box in my office at home.

FX'd for your O symbol soon 4magpies!

24/7 - LOL of course we do!! It's like..POAS by proxy...we want you to do it because we can't!!! :lol:

xxx

Hahaha... POAS by proxy... I love it Carreg!

xxx

I'd love to be a POAS addict, but I can't get my CBFM to do anything other than say remove the stick. To be honest I've given up with it and it's just in an empty shoe box in my office at home.

How long ago did you buy it?

xxx

Too funny!! :D
I was thinking the other day, how I'm not very keen on clearblue digitals as they never show positive, then a few minutes later it hit me, of course they havent ever come up positive, you've never been pregnant!! DOH!! :p xxx

Bought it on Ebay, and have reset it several times. To be honest I'm really to the point where I'm starting to feel that regardless of any digital thing, now is 'our' time. My body is starting to do things that makes me feel this. It's weird, but I'm almost certain that now is our time. So just need to wait for DH to return home and then we're going to try.

He's had loads of time to think and after our phone conversation a couple of days ago, he's as determined as I am now. So we're just going to go for it. :) Fingers crossed.

I really cant wait to start... its eating me up!! :haha:

Only 9 weeks to go of this torture.

24/7 - I have had a positive on a digi, it was the old style on that doesnt tell you how many weeks though, that one wasnt out yet, its the only positive test I have ever had... just a shame I MC'd 5 days later. :(

xxx
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"