NTNP Chat Thread

Wow - amazing that the hpt's can actually tell you how many weeks! The ones here are just a line - one control line that indicates the test is working and one line that means it's positive if it shows! Next thing you know they'll have a test that indicates if it's a boy/girl as well!

ugh ladies, I am feeling sick and dizzy and headachy...if only this was 10 days time, then I could be all excited that it might be pg symptoms! But no, it's just me feeling ill. Want to go home and curl up with my duvet now :(

How are you all doing?

xxxx

good afternoon everyone! can't believe it's that late already - I've been in the office since 8 and have not had a chance up until now to log in. my boss has come back from holiday today so there's loads of catching up to do so I'm somewhat swamped.

so how's everyone else today?

xx

lol carreg - I think we must have typed at exactly the same time.
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well - but then I'm not surpirsed with that sort of weather.
it could be winter judging by what I see from our windows in the office :(

I want a positive right now!! :p
Sorry to hear about your mc 4magpies:hugs: xxxx

hey JuFer, it is the same with the weather here, grey, dull, wet, windy and horrible!! So depressing. This has to be the wettest August ever! Where is our summer? Let's hope we get an Indian summer and September is nice! Whereabouts are you? I'm in Hertfordshire :)

xxx

I live in Kent but work in London and yes, the weather has been really sh*t - I always wonder what some people consider as a nice summer as I've heard lots of people saying this summer has been nice and warm :wacko:

LoL - sounds like England and Cape Town are having hte same weather - it's cold and rainy here too!

Gosh, don't envy you that commute JuFer!! I think because we've had a few nice weekends people forget that the rest of the time is awful weather-wise...it's like if it's only nice when you're in work and rains all weekend you feel the weather has been a lot worse. But recently we've had rain weekdays and weekends!!

xxx

24/7 + lunch hour + chemist/supermarket = test!! :p

xxx

lol - yeah I suppose that's true. being stuck in the office all week doesn't help I suppose.
you get used to the commute - it's "only" 1 1/2 hours but you soon find things to do to kill the time. what's funny though, when I was still living in London it wasn't that much quicker to get to work - took me an hour too.

24/7 - I agree, put yourself out of your (and our :winkwink:) misery and TEST :thumbup:

You girls are so bad!! :p
No testing today, so you can give up now and starts again tomorrow!! xxx

How did you find living in London? I am so NOT a city person, I couldn't imagine anything worse! I live in the suburbs at the minute and even though I am in a little tucked away close, opposite 2 parks, right on the canal and can be in open countryside in 5 minutes I HATE it. I want to go back to living in a tiny village like we were last year, sadly it was just too far away from both our jobs to be viable long term.

Huggles - meee? Surely not!! Teehee :lol:

xxx

24/7 - we're going to hold you to that you know!! I will even post you my IC's if I have to!!! :lol: :lol:

xxx

Weather here has been rubbish... need to buy a tumble dryer ready for winter!! :haha:

TEST!! 24/7 :haha:

xxx

I have one first response test, as I don't like shopping online, as I don't really understand payp, so tests cost me alot of money so I try and be abit sensible!! :p And seriously I am not testing today!! :o xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->