NTNP Chat Thread

I dont know what to have for dinner... we need to do a food shop and I really cannot be bothered!! Argh.

xxx

I'm going to be naughty.... Sweet and Sour Pork balls from the Chinese and Special Fried rice.

DH is away, he's definitely not sticking to the diet....:headspin:

We're having left-over stew today but I'm not actually fancying that at the moment at all - may end up investigating the freezer for some alternatives...

Mmmm chinese... I havent had one for ages.

I usually have a chicken kebab when we get take aways cause its semi healthy.

xxx

Magpies - food shop, ugh! We do a big one monthly and as pay day is approaching on Tuesday that means it'll be time to go shopping some time mid next week. Woop-de-doo!

Dragonhawk - mmmmmmmmm enjoy your sneaky chinese!!

1 hour 15 to go and it looks like I'll be working late from home tonight as this bid I have to finalise for tomorrow still hasn't been sent to me to work on. Deep, deep joy.

xxx

Monthly?! Wow, we just do weekly and spend about £60/70/80 on just 2 of us...

If I did it on my own I could save us loads of money. Its him thats the bad 'un.

xxx

Yeah, we do end up topping up on milk and fruit and stuff through the month but we spend around £100 between us on the big monthly shop, plus £12 on the monthly organic veg box and whatever little top ups we do (not usually that much), we're quite economical! I tend to plan in advance most meals for the month, though not necessarily which days we'll have them, so we only buy what we need. We don't usually buy crisps/chocolate/cakes or anything as I bake my own or we have fruit for dessert if we have dessert. We buy free range & organic most things and shop in Tesco for our main shop and Co-Op or Tesco for our top ups.*shrugs*

Just want today to be over with now and not have to work late :(

xxx

You're very well organised carreg!!! we tend to do our grovery shopping once a week as well and always end up buying too much and often end up throwing things away :dohh:

I do try JuFer! All I really want to do is be an old-fashioned housewife, stay at home and look after my kids and my man and run a house and plan meals and cook and bake and do chores! If only I could afford to do that!!

xxx

Hey ladies, can I join you pwetty pwease?!
I'm Chele and NTNPing my second. Thinking off TTCing in March next year so just going with the flow at the mo and seeing what my body does - i have PCOS so it's a bit haywire to say the least.

Wish I'd not actually read this thread. All I can think about now is chinese takeaway :cry:

Welcome chele!! Your little man is gorgeous, so cute!

Know what you mean about the chinese takeaway...can't stop thinking about it myself now!!

xxx

Thank you, I agree he is!! Haha
Just noticed your cute avatar!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm crispy shredded beef with chilli. Eeek

mmmm don't...crispy beef is one of my favourites. We always get crispy shredded beef, crispy duck & pancakes and sweet & sour chicken balls! I have made crispy shredded beef at home myself a few times and it is even better than from the takeaway! Gah, I wish I had beef in the freezer now so I could make that tonight!!

xxx

hi chele and welcome!
your son is too cute with his little hat on :)

OMG one of the admin girls has nipped in with her 2 twin girls, they are both are quite grown up now like maybe 4/5... they are soooooooooooo cute!! Argh. Broody.

xxx

Hi Chelle.... mmm crispy beef... how do you make it at home?

I do a mean sweet and sour from scratch!

xxx

Magpies - I'll post the recipe ASAP! It's easy, and awesome :)

xxx

I would love to be a full time housewife too but I dont think that will ever happen... maybe part time though.

OH is due another payrise soon....!!

Chelle I dont have PCOS but I have problems with my left ovary and tube so I am hindered... I have sort of regular cycles but pain and other icky stuff like operations... argh.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->