NTNP Chat Thread

oh, just googled it - sounds interesting! I would never trust it as a contraceptive though, but definitely sounds like a good thing for TTC!

It tell's you and it tracks your cycles and you get less red days after you have been doing it a couple of months, it learns your body.

xxx

Shady, do you not know when you're due cos you haven't had a period yet since the birth? If so, when was the birth? There are ladies on the loss support forum that have fallen pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth, without ever having a period.

Im unsure cause before i had Charlotte i was regular 28 day cycles. I have had 2 periods since having her, the cycle length on my last one was 39 days, so im not sure if i am now on 39 day cycles or if my body is still adjusting lol. I usually go right back to 28 day clockwork cycles.

Well not sure if we are going out at all now as my brother rang and i think he wants to work on the car today. So just waiting to speak him in about an hour to see whats going on.

Glad you made a decision about the job. Sounds like you thought about it and made the right choice.

The sun is out here for a change, its rained non stop for about 3 days, so nice to see it dry for 5 lol, so hopefully if we go out it will stay nice and dry. I have waiting for people lol, am so impatient, hope my brother gets back to up soon so i know what we are doing today.

The persona sounds good, thats sounds easier to use than the cbfm. A friend user the cbfm and has a nightmare reading it sometimes, even though it shows smiley faces and things lol. I think the colour light is better. I have thought about getting one myself to track my cycles and see where i am, but i think my ov signs have stayed the same as before lol. Just af being a pain and changed.

Right.... Given the day I am in my cycle, would a FRER work today or should I wait? :D xx

I think it would work now for you. If i remember right they can be used around a week before af is due. I would probably wait till closer to the time though.

CD 21
13 DPO
AF due next wednesday xx

I think 13 dpo should be ok for testing. In not sure how early or how many dpo some tests pick up. Sorry cant help much more.

Thank you Carreg!! :D
I appreciate it sooooooo much!! :D xxxx

I would say test, it could show if you are pregnant, some people dont get BFP till after AF though.

xxx

When i was looking for IC on ebay they said their early response ones can pick up a bfp as early as 7 dpo. Most usually say 10 dpo. so if you're already 13 dpo it should be safe to test.

I bought some cheap early ones off ebay and I got false positives and allsorts. I hate them.

Evil tests!! :haha:

I will only be using FRER and trying to only test when late.

xxx

oooh, false positives would be very upsetting! Thankfully i'm too much of a cheapskate to buy them off e-bay - they land up waaay too expensive with shipping costs. I've only ever used the clicks own brand (clicks is like Boots) and i've always got true results with that thankfully - it's also early response.

Yeah I was shaking cause I was so happy, then did another test day after on an different one and it was negative. Was devatated. :(

I have a friend from SA, she was from Durban? Is that right? Do you speak Africanns?

xxx

LoL - yes i do speak Afrikaans - it's actually funny cos there's a few "slang" words that i use in afrikaans and i have to really think to work out how to say it in english on the forum. I am english speaking - but Afrikaans tends to just creep into my everyday language.

I am in Cape Town. I have a very good friend in Durban - we met working together in London! Then she came back November 2008 and we came back January 2009. She just had her first baby 3 months ago.

OMG just did a Week's count for how long til we TTC - 19 weeks! Sounds soooo long. Think i'll stick to the witch count for a bit longer - 5 is definitely better than 19!

I have 9 weeks and 2 AF's!! Woohoo... seeming a bit closer now, it did feel so far away!

xxx

Off to get Felix now. See you all again properly after the weekend! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"