NTNP Chat Thread

Oh wow congrats hun that is fantastic news. Looking forward to updates on the best journey of your life. You must be over the moon......

Morning ladies, what a fab way to start the day, with a bfp. How is everyone today, had a fairly good start to the day, its picked up better, just hoping it stays this way now lol. Just had my breakfast now im ready (nearly anyway) for the day ahead, got a lot of washing to fold and put away, plenty to keep me busy busy busy lol. Oh got headache this morning, hope its not a bad one starting. The sun is shining this morning, its looking lovely out there, hopefully will stay like this the rest of the holidays, kids been so bored stuck in the house cause of how yet its yet its been. Catch you all soon

congrats 24/7, i am so so pleased for u. Here's hoping for a happy, healthy, sticky bean! :dust: and pls do pop in, we'd love to hear how u'r getting on.

Ladies - I have edited the privacy settings for the video so here it is again...it makes me laugh too much for me not to share it with you!!! Felix shows his appreciation for 'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse

xxx

Thank you!! :D Too scared to venture into first tri just yet, have been having really bad af type pain with muscular pains in my chest. :(
Have just been to see my mum and dad and they are over the moon!! xxxx

Awwww Jen, I am so glad your parents are so pleased :) So happy for you, I told OH and said 'I need to get the next one...' in a hopeful way...no comment from him!!

xxx

Haha, love it Carreg!! And you definately need to follow me!! :D
Hope these are implantation pains, and that they pass soon as they are horrible!! xxx

:yipee: hubby just bought me a bread-maker! :yipee:

Busy making vetkoek dough now for supper and then going to put ingredients in and timer on for fresh bread in the morning :D
(vetkoek - direct translation = fat cake, but it's basically fried bread dough, kind of like a fried roll. Bit difficult to explain - you basically take bread dough, make a roll shape and fry it. Then serve with curried mince (although i probably won't add curry to my mince).

I'm busy using it now to make the dough for our vetkoek, and then i'm gonna bake bread in it overnight so we have fresh bread for breakfast tomorrow :) (i bought fresh orange juice too :winkwink: )

Super Wife!! :D Can you post a picture of some bread you make? :D
I have to go food shopping tomorrow, zzzz!!

okey dokey, i'll take a photo of the bread in the morning and post it :D

I also desperately need to do food shopping, but i'm just so uninspired and haven't a clue what to buy. Only actually getting paid on monday though so will have to do some shopping after work.

The breadmaker came with a book of recipes - it even has a recipe for gluten free bread! :)
Oh, and you can make jam in it too!

Carreg i just watched the link of Felix to Muse - he's so cute! Hope you're having a brilliant weekend with him.

Woooo, GF bread, now I need a bread maker too. ;)
I have no idea what to buy tomorrow either, we always end up with the same few meals, and just rotate them!! xxx

LoL - sounds like me. I get so bored with the same stuff over and over so i lose the enthusiasm to shop or cook. That's why i want to try at least one "challenging" meal per month - to try and get excited about food again.

I want a challenging meal now, I just don't know what it should be!! :p
Love your new ticker. xx

Finally on the computer and just watched your video of Felix, Carreg, and it is AMAZING!! :D He is so beautiful, and looks so full of confidence!! xxx

Yay - had my fresh bread, butter, cheese and orange juice for breakfast this morning :D

The machine works really well. Only problem is it starts beeping loudly at some point in the process and also the kneading is a bit noisy, so the beeping woke us up. But hopefully we'll get used to is - cos it really is the easiest bread i've ever made and the pan is so easy to clean!

DH has just left for his airsoft game, I've got washing in the machine. Need to go and shower quickly and then hang up the washing before putting in the next load and then need to clean the kitchen. Other than that i intend on having another lazy day :)

Attachments

• Bread.JPG
    Bread.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe