NTNP Chat Thread

Have a great weekend with Felix xxxx

hey everyone - it's been quiet in here this afternoon!

It's finally stopped raining here but it's been freakin' cold today - I had to turn the heating on, can you believe it?

Anyways - I hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend. We've not got much planned apart from some tidying up so am looking forward to some chilling ;-)

Well i managed to get to town today without too many problems, although was harder when i got to town but as bad as it has been thankfully, so that can only be a good thing. My sons dsi has been sent off now, so just gotta wait and see what happens there. My dad was in town and took my older 2 boys for a few hours, so wont see them till about 7.30 now, so a couple of quiet hours lol. Not much else today except looks like :witch: has turned up today. Heres to next month lol. Hope everyone is having a good day today.

Wow it has been quiet!

i think i must have the best husband in the whole wide world. I got home only now (7pm) after a long hard day at the end of a long hard week to find that DH has bought a whole lot of braai meat, started the fire, bought pringles, chocolate and four cousins (sweet rosé) and has even done the dishes! All without even being asked!

Left work at 2pm to go to my colleague's memorial service - a "celebration of his life" as it was called. That was supposed to start at 2:30 but only really got under way at about 3pm. It was very nice. But I was supposed to leave by 3:50 to get to the gp at 4:30, but by 3:40 they only just finished the speeches etc and so people were only just starting to chat and eat the snacks etc. I was totally parked in. By 3:50 i was starting to panic that i wouldn't get to the doc on time. i finally found the guy that had parked me in and asked him to move which he did with difficulty as he was also a bit parked in. But by 4:00 I finally managed to get out and so sped along to the gp and got there only 5 min late.

she showed me my blood results and adjusted my meds accordingly, so i just have to go give in the script at the pharmacy tomorrow. so hopefully that'll get everything back on track. she also did a pap smear and a general swab on my request, just for my own peace of mind so i know everything is fine down there when we do start TTC again.

Then off to my reflexology appointment which was nice and relaxing as usual. There were one or two interesting sore spots but nothing unexplainable.

so now i'm finally at home and can finally relax and unwind. So glad i don't have anything planned this weekend - definitely need the time to chill. Feeling totally worn out and exhausted after everything that's happened this past week.

so now i'm sitting here, eating pringles and drinking wine while DH makes the braai...
Aaah, this is the life :flower:

Hi all!

I am new to this but thought I might as well jump right in.

Me and DH are NTNP as well. We have a small window of time to "not try" because we have a wedding to go to August 2011 that is very important to me, and it is 14 hours away.

After the new year we will officially be on the TTC list, but for now we are NTNP.

Hey girls.... Well huggles I got home to be told MIL is dumping her dog on us for the weekend with no notice at all, not happy!

xxx

Shame 4magpies - sterkte (as we say in afrikaans :winkwink: - direct translation = strength, but it's generally used to mean good luck!)

Shame 4magpies - sterkte (as we say in afrikaans :winkwink: - direct translation = strength, but it's generally used to mean good luck!)

I love the language!! You need to do me a word of the day everyday. :thumbup::haha:

xxx

I have 2 boxer dogs in my house all weekend!! They go loopy when they get together!! Stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Thanks 24/7.

xxx

Ladies...just had to pop in and share this with you...this was on the way home today. My boy is awesome :D Hope you can all see it...Felix shows his appreciation for 'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse

Hope you're all well. Huggles - you need to teach me Afrikaans. I LOVE learning languages :)

xxx

Ladies...just had to pop in and share this with you...this was on the way home today. My boy is awesome :D Hope you can all see it...Felix shows his appreciation for 'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse

Hope you're all well. Huggles - you need to teach me Afrikaans. I LOVE learning languages :)

xxx

I just clicked but cant see, says its been removed or cause of privacy settings.....

Im going to bed shortly, feeling sorry for myself, had a busy day, got another busy day tomorrow.....Oh I gotta get some cream on my hands for my eczma tonight too, they are hurting tonight.....Hope your all well and Ill catch up tomorrow.....

I can't view the video either Carreg, I think it's because we aren't fb friends. xxx

Hello Lovely Ladies....

Well I didn't in my wildest dreams imagine I would be typing this to you all anytime soon, and right now I am a combination of excited and very nervous, for we are about to start the most amazing journey of our lives, that we sincerely hope ends with us holding a beautiful son or daughter. On friday after I posted about testing, we got our BFP. It's really strange, it's so difficult to take it all in, and I can't tell you how much I want this story to have a happy ending, but I know that there are no guarentees, especially for me with my fragile help, but I shall be keeping everything crossed. I so wanted to rush straight back and tell you all, but just needed a little while for it all to sink in.

Thank you all so much for your amazing support over the last couple of months, it has been absolutely invaluable. You have supported me so much with TTC, but in every other aspect of my life too, more than you will ever know, you have offered me so much more than most friends ever have, you have shown so much kindness and compassion, and I look forward every morning to popping on here to check in with you all.

I wish every single one of you a speedy BFP, because any child born to each of you, is a child that will truely be blessed. Three of you I owe really special thanks to, Huggles you are a remarkable lady, who has been through so much, but showing such strength, and I feel so much that you deserve the absolutele best, sometimes when I read your posts I want to come rushing over and give you a huge hug. Carreg, you are a wonderful Mum to Felix, he is a very lucky boy, and absolutely beautiful. 4magpies, you have been an amazing, I hope come november you get your BFP.

I hope I can continue posting here, even though for now I am not NTNP, as I would miss you all so much.

Once again, the biggest of thank you to all my amazing NTNP friends, you are all brilliant.

I hope this marks the start of a long and healthy life for Mini24, they are so much wanted, and we have both just been in tears this evening.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen, I just wanted to be the first one to say CONGRATULATIONS to you and your OH! :happydance::happydance: I just knew that this would be it for you :hugs::hugs: You deserve this and you will be a fab Mummy. I really hope this is a sticky sticky bean. Please keep posting and keep us updated :hugs:

xxx

Thank you so much Carreg!! :D
I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster right now, but so so happy, I just can't believe it!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->