NTNP Chat Thread

I know your right becca, it's just all so much to take in, and whatever life event I go through, this is exactly what I do, turn into a blubbering scared unsure mess, and it's always worse in the evenings and has been since we found out, just don't have OH to blub to tonight.
I also have work tomorrow, and everyone knows as I have to change jobs while I'm pregnant, and I'm not sure if I can cope with everyone intruding into my life like this, outside of bnb I'm a very private person, and hate people knowing anything about me, so to be faced with 30/40 people tomorrow offering congratulations along with their opinion is also abit too much, as right now I have visions of bursting into tears, and them all thinking I'm mad. :p xx

24/7 I am the same way. As much as I can't wait to have that BFP, I am worried and anxious. I am a very private person and I really don't spill the beans to anyone but my hubby, (and now on here, which is funny how bnb has that effect on us). But walking into work and having everyone congratulate me, ask questions about due dates and the sex, etc., really freaks me out. I have gone through 3 full term pregnancies before, but they were all while I was a SAHM, so I didn't really go through that, only with family.

And you know what, if you do burst out into tears, so what? You are pregnant, you have fears and worries just like any other pg woman in the world, you're allowed to break down and cry every now and then.

:hugs:

And reading that just made me cry!! :p
I'm not good with change, and this is all just so huge!! xx

:hugs: 24/7 - i'm sure it'll all be fine. it's always so much more scary in our imaginations and then when it happens it's not so bad as we imagined it. - sterkte :winkwink:

I'm so excited - just got our personalised bands we ordered with Jarrod's details on - i'll post a pic either later this evening or tomorrow morning. Only bad thing is DH's one doesnt' fit - it's too small :(

Just popping out quickly to cuddle my friend's little girl - just have a need to cuddle a baby.

Ooooh 24/7 honey... :hugs:

I am gonna be a nightmare when I get my BFP, terrified of another MC or a ectopic.

You girls good? I just ordered tea.... I am having grilled chicken kebab.

Mmmmm.

xxx

Ladies :hugs:

I have missed you all this weekend and am looking forward to catching up on all the pages I have missed when I am in work tomorrow. Will also have a bit of a question for you all as i've got myself confused! Nothing to major though.

Hope you're all doing well and had a lovely weekend. We went to Marwell Zoo today and now OH & I are back home without Felix :( Hate this bit as the house seems so empty without him :(

Speak properly tomorrow

xxx

I had some fish fingers earlier. :D
Stopped the crying for now, just really missing OH. xxx

Ok, back from my cuddle - ah, i just love that little girl so much! she was born in Dec '09 and they live in the same road as us. So i've been around there often since the first week of her life. And her parents have been so great to us since losing Jarrod - let us go and cuddle her and look after her whenever we want. We were walking through Woolworths the other day (our WW = your Marks & Spencer) and i just saw the cutest dress and i immediately thought of her. And it was on sale. I just couldn't leave it so we bought it and i just went to drop it off. They were so happy that put in on her straight away to see. She'll only really fit into it from Dec but she just looked so cute. I could just eat her up - love her to bits! Ah i wish i could post the picture they took of her in her dress, but as it's not my kid i don't think i should post her pic all over the internet - even if they did put it on facebook.

Here's the photo of our bands - they say "Jarrod Connor 060610" on the one side and "in our hearts always" on the other side. Just a bit disappointed that DH's is too small for him - it was the biggest size they had but they are still quite small. Thankfully i have small wrists.

Attachments

• Band3.JPG
    Band3.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 2
Awww, the wristband is beautiful. xxx

Out of my crying stage for the day now, and back to being excited!! :D <Exits hormoanal witchypoo>
xxxx

24/7, the first few weeks are so hard while the hormones are all over the place. It does get better. Dont think about labour or birth just yet, you have got plenty of time for that. For now enjoy your pregnancy. Your relationship with your oh doesnt have to change when lo is here,if it does it will be better as your both sharing that little baby you made together. But all these things your feeling, its all normal. So just go with the flow and do whatever it is you need to do. Im sure work will be fine too.

Good morning all. How is everyone this morning. Sun is out again, typical now the the kids are going back to school, the sun comes out. Not much to do here today just a few clothes to fold and put away. Oh think i gotta oak the oh am appt at the drs this morning, so better get that done, then he cant have a go if i dont do it lol. Hopefully we have another good day cogni up. Speak to you all soon.

Yay 4magpies - does that mean OH stuck to his "threat" and jizzed you up?!?!

I'm having an irritable day. Woke up ok - got irritated with DH before i was even out of bed. Then started feeling calmer again. Work started ok for like the first 45 min then sil's mother (works with me) made some comment implying that i don't do my job properly and now i'm all irritated again and in a bad mood. Oh joy...

Morning girls! I'm baaaack!

Huggles - those wristbands are so lovely :)

24/7 - I hope you're doing well and feeling a bit calmer now!

I have been in work since 0745 covering the production of someone elses bid :( Tired already! It has to be out the door by 11 and it's still not finished as they are still writing the financial stuff. As ever!!! Grrrrr.

My weekend was awesome. On Friday we just came home, had dinner and a bath and it was bedtime, Saturday we went to Bedford (about an hour drive) to a really cool swimming pool there with waves, slides, bubble jets, rapids and awesome outdoor rapids (which, seeing as it was hot and sunny, was really nice) then we went to OH's parents house for dinner, Sunday we went to Kidzone in the morning, out for lunch then home for painting and crafts and out kite flying and yesterday we went down to Marwell Zoo for the day then dropped Felix home. It was sooo much fun but non-stop and I am knackered now! Felix didn't want me to leave either which always makes it even harder.

And now my confusion...my cycles are always regular as clockwork, 31 days, Ov on CD16. I was going to quit OPKs this month but thought I should use up my last ones so started using them on CD10, like I always do. On CD 12 I got the darkest positive I have EVER had, and the same on CD13. CD14 was a definite negative and today, CD15, was a slightly darker line but still definitely negative. This is what I would expect from today, with tomorrow showing me a definite positive, but I have already had 2 days of positive on CD12 and 13 so surely shouldn't get ANOTHER positive tomorrow? Also, I had my temperature spike yesterday, increasing from 36.29 to 36.59 (and up again to 36.65 today) and I had cramps on CD13 (I never get Ovulation pain so this was weird in itself) so all this rather implies (and FF agrees) that I Ov'd on CD13?? How? Why?
Here is my chart for any ladies who want to see or can offer advice.
I know Ov doesn't always happen at the same time but it has always been so dead on every month...I guess I just need to wait and see what happens tomorrow now.
However, as you can see from my chart we BD'd on CD8, 10 and 12 and OH didn't pull out or freak out...not sure if this is because he has come round or because he thinks it was still too early for me to be fertile...haven't asked him or told him my OPK results as he thinks I have stopped tracking and I'm not going to mention it either!!! If he doesn't start turning me down for BD, even around when he thinks I will Ov, then that's got to be good news right? Also, if I did Ov on CD13 then there is a good chance we may have caught the egg? Who knows! Hopeful though!

So, that is my bit of excitement and confusion for the moment. Advice ladies?

xxxx

Welcome back Carreg!! :hi:

Wow - does sound like something confusing is going on with your cycle. But definitely does sound like you ov'd on CD13. It is of course possibly to ov twice in one month - twins! Great news that OH is not pulling out anymore - will be very interested to see what he does as it gets closer to your usual ov day. I'm sure though that he can't be THAT clued up on it - guys don't normally follow our cycles as carefully as we do. So i'm sure it must be a good thing!

:dust: let's hope you caught that eggy!!!

(except of course if you did, and if 4magpies caught hers as well then i'll be left all alone here... :( )

Your weekend with Fe sounds like great fun! But i'm not surprised you're knackered - sounds exhausting!

Oh trust me, he can be that clued up...he's that sort of guy, really into charts and cycles and a bit too good and remembering stuff! For example, when I said on CD13 that I was having cramps (it was odd so I mentioned it) he said 'but surely you're not due another Red Alert (what we call AF) until about September 16th?' (correct, give or take a day)...am going to try BD'ing again tonight and see what happens as he must know it's getting close by now...I get so nervous about it now though, just in case he starts freaking out on me again! Must relax!

How're you doing today? I have been loving the Afrikaans lessons btw, really interesting. I like trying to spot the derivations and things that different words have, and whether they are related to another language or not. I learned some Dutch earlier this year and can definitely see where it and Afrikaans are similar.

xxx

Wow - your OH does sound totally clued up then! We call it "red fairy" but DH has no idea when anythign is due LoL

Glad you're enjoying the Afrikaans lessons - will definitely help if you've done some dutch as that is where it originates from. And if you know Flemish at all they're basically the same - I can have a conversation with a Flemish person with me speaking Afr and them speaking Flemish and we understand each other quite easily!

I'm doing ok - just feeling super irritable and in a bad mood today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->