NTNP Chat Thread

Ah Tallulah is cute Carreg - i like the one of her on her back.

Thanks Huggles, she is a silly fluffbum! Buh, just want this day over with now..

xxx

Good heavens!!! I was away from the computer for the long weekend, (public holiday in England and Wales) and there were 10 pages to read!!!!

24\7 - Good luck and fingers crossed. How exciting!!!!

I collected DH from Heathrow on saturday morning (6 am) and we bearly spent a minute apart over the weekend, which was terribly unlike us. Usually we end up playing on the computers in our seperate offices, so that we're together but have our own space. But not this weekend.

By the sounds of it, he really missed me and when we had the BBQ on Saturday we had friends round (one couple being those with the May-born new born girl) and she adores him. Well that's softened him up to the idea of children, I can tell you.

OK, without wishing to sound completely stupid roughly how fast do the initial feelings/symptoms start for a BFP????

Guess what we were up to over the weekend.... :blush:

Although, I doubt that anything will be different yet. :) But physical exercise, is physical exercise. ;)

7DPO+ symptoms really honey...

I am on my 1st two week wait!! Argh.

xxx

haha dragonhawk I was wondering the same thing re symptoms, as I supposedly Ov'd 2 days ago this cycle and have been feeling sick since then! :lol: think that's definitely coincidence though!

Glad you and your hubby have had a great weekend, must be awesome having him back.

xxx

Oh, I haven't been feeling sick or anything, but it's just in case. :) I know it's wayyyyyy too early to know at the moment. It's just one of those things that I've been wondering about. Oh and I'm still not using the CBFM.... I'll be trying again in September, after that I'll be giving up with it and sticking it on EBay.

The only reason that I've been wondering about the symptoms etc, is because I have no idea as to time scales etc, and TMI alert....

Yesterday after the fun and games there was the expected CM, but I'm still having a lot (we're talking about 50p size) amounts every time I go to the ladies. It's never continued on this long.

Keeping fingers crossed though, it would be one heck of a birthday and wedding anniversary present!!!!

I feel sick during/after ovulation... its just a reaction to the hormones I think.

I also get migranes too around ov time.

Its all a learning curve dragon hawk... I have been waiting for so long that I have done sooooo much reading and research on the subject.

xxx

Ok - our evening plans look as follows:

DH is picking up chinese take away (sweet 'n sour chicken/pork on noodles)
I'm picking up a movie
Just printed a chocolate cake recipe to make in the bread maker :D

So we're all set!

mmmm your evening sounds great Huggles :) Good luck with the cake!

xxx

good afternoon ladies!
It's taken me the last 1/2 hour to catch up as I've stayed away from the PC over the long weekend as well.

24/7 - congratulations on your BFP! Hope you'll have a healthy nine months and your hormones settle down again soon!

Carreg - Felix is so adorable!!! He seems to have a really good sense of rythm - is he playing any instruments?? I'll keep my FX that you've caught this month. Surely your OH understands that there's always the "risk" of catching the egg even if you're not yet ovulating so I reckon he's probably getting used to the idea ;-)

...well, for me - we bd this weekend as well but I'm not 100% certain it was around my ovulation. I think my cycle may still be a bit unsettled, after all it's only my second cycle after coming off BCP. I just have to wait and see I guess.

Hope everyone has a nice evening and enjoys their dinners - reading about your dinner plans has made me hungry now ;-)

xx

JuFer - thanks :) He isn't playing anything yet really but he loves to play on my OH's guitar and drums and he can beatbox a pretty good rhythm!! I don't want to push him into it so will just let him develop an interest on his own if he's going to. For now it's just something cute he does in the car when he's bored!!

Hope you're right re my OH!! FX'd for this month and if not then FX'd that my bizarre cycle sorts itself out and goes back to normal!! Will update and let you know if I get an OPK + tomorrow too!

How was your weekend?

Half an hour til home time - hurrah!

xxx

Carreg - I like the fact that you don't want to push him to play an instrument. My parents did this to me and my sister and even though we weren't bad at it, it made it more of a "chore" as in having to practise and not wanting to practise. I too would like my kids to play an instrument but having learnt from my own experience I'd like to give them the choice... and there's also other things you can do when you have a good sense of rythm.

My OH took a lot of convincing re: NTNP as well and even though he pulled out last Wed (after which I had a massive go at him asking him what's the point of me coming off the pill if he's not prepared for an "accident" - that luckily seemed to have worked but could have quite easily backfired :blush:) we BD on Sat which according to my stats was on my OD but I'm not convinced it was. But anyhow - let us know what your OPK says!

We didn't do much on the weekend - just chilled and did some "spring" -cleaning :haha: DH started a new job today so we didn't want to stress on the weekend.

30 mins left for me too unless something else comes up :wacko:

I really don't know what's wrong with me :(

I can't bear it, I've cried tears of sadness for the last three days now, almost non stop. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->