NTNP Chat Thread

lol 24/7 u and i can be emotional wrecks together :) (i seem to be heading for another emotionally bad patch again). We can be emo buddies! :D

Thanks huggles!! How are you feeling now? xx

somewhat down in the dumps to be honest. But i'm sure it'll pass in a day or 3, usually does. Had my hair cut earlier - much shorter than i've ever cut it before - but i quite like it. Just need to buy some hair spray for the fringe bit. Might post a before and after pic tomorrow.

Ooooh, l look forward to pics!! :D
I feel awful moaning, but I just can't cope at all right now xx

no need to feel awful - it's a very scary, exciting, and confusing time right now. Add an overdose of hormones to that... :hugs:

I really hope so, my excitement has just turned to worry and dread and I hate it :( xx

i totally understand that - with u'r health issues it all becomes that much more scary. I also worry about when i get pregnant again because i know given my history i'm just going to be so scared and worried about something going wrong. So although it's different, it's kind of the same - we both know our bodies aren't as they should be (yours health-wise, mine physically) and so that just increases the normal worries that much more.

Oh dear, hubbies coming to bed now. Time to say good night. Big :hugs: - drink some nice sweet rooibos to calm u down :flower:

Just saying Hello, not been on for a long time

NTNP about 6 weeks now... bit of a rollercoster so far!

*waves*

Hugs 24/7, its all part of the journey, just take it a day at a time and cry when you need to. I have even cried at adverts on telly when preg before now lol, emotions are weird when your pregnant lol. Have had a fairly good day today, saved loads of money with our vouchers when we went shopping, bought most of the boys uniforms just got little bits to get now, which we can get through the week, a 90 pound shop came to 30 pound, bonus. Had furry vengance on for the boys and they loved it, couldnt stop laughing all the way through. Oh one of my friends popped over tonight too, had a cuppa and a good giggle, something i havent done for a while, was good to have a chat and a laugh. Ill be off to bed soon. Gonna check my facebook then go up i think. Sleep well everyone.

Ok, while i'm feeling brave i'm gonna post the before and after pics. I'll probably delete them later though.

First pic is my hair before the cut - when it was behaving itself and looking "nice". Second pic shows my really irritating "fringe" that landed up hanging like that more often than not. It's a really silly piece of hair that just doesnt' seem to form part of the rest of my hair - and it always splits in the middle like that so a normal fringe isn't really an option. Third pic is my new hair-do. I quite like it. It's very different to anything i've ever had before. DH seems to really like it too. I just need to buy some hair spray to keep the fringe up so it doesn't flop into my eyes. But i'm thinking maybe it's about time i venture into the make-up world as well a little cos it kind of makes me look a bit like a guy i think :blush: Think it would look really nice with a little bit of colour on my face - just natural-looking colour.

Well, i never did get a movie last night - nothing in the shop appealed to me so we just landed up watching some more of The Unit which we have on DVD. DH brought home yummy chinese takeaway though - 2 veg spring rolls each and then sweet 'n sour pork and chicken chow mein (it was a set menu special). Was yummy. I also popped the ingredients into my bread maker and sat back while it baked me a chocolate cake :D Didn't eat any last night but brought some to work for tea.

I think i'm maybe getting sick - my nose is starting to get both clogged and running and my throat is getting sore. The glands in my neck are also feeling a little swollen. Drank some vit C yesterday, gonna have more today. I drink multivitamins every day also. Gonna make some of my hot toddy also just now (black rooibos tea, honey, lemon juice, orange juice) - that normally helps me get better quite quickly.

A new guy has just started here at work today. We were only told yesterday that he's starting! He seems nice enough - very shy though, understandably.

Couldn't buy my cat food last night as they only had the 10kg pack and not the 15kg pack and it really is much cheaper to buy the 15kg pack, so have to go back today to get it as the lady said she'd order it for me. Gonna stop in at Clicks (Boots) then as well to get some hairspray.

New hair looks fantastic!! :D
Still not feeling any different today, so think will take a little break today and see how I feel in a few days xx

A little break from what? And by not feeling any different do you mean you're still feeling super emotional and scared etc etc?

Scares about it all, and keep visiting first tri is just scaring me more :(

:hugs: - if that thread is scaring you more then rather don't visit it for a while. Wait another month or so - or at least until you've had your first scan. Do you get an early scan? Here we get scans at every appointment but i know it's different in UK.
I also find at the moment that the loss support thread leaves me more depressed than helped so i've also decided to leave it for a while. Rather stick with what helps you.

I won't say try not to think about it because that is impossible. So, maybe rather set yourself mini-goals. Like step 1 - get to 2 days passed when AF is due, step 2 - get to 8 weeks. Little steps like that. Sometimes that's easier than this one long goal that encompasses everything.

Sorry, not sure if that's helpful. Just sending lots of lots of :hugs: to try make you feel a bit better.

Oh dear, just had my concerns that i look like a guy confirmed. On my of (male) colleagues just popped his head in and said "you cut your hair?" so i said "ya" so he said "you going tom-boy on us?" What am i supposed to say to that?!?! So i just said "maybe" so he's like "ya but it looks nice" - but of course you can't really say "oh but it doesn't suit you" or somethign so now i'm not so sure about it. Oh dear, i'm not very good at change.

Love the hair Huggles!!!! It's lovely. Have you had it dyed as well? The colour is fab.

I managed to dye my hair before DH came home from Singapore, more so that he didn't have to live with the smell while it's doing. We had a fabulous weekend and I made it clear to him the time in my cycle, and his comment, "Well we'd better start working on it then." Lets just say I was in shock, and I'm pleased to say we're back to the frequency of when we were first 'going out'. :hug: to all that need or want them this morning, it's glorious weather here and I'm feeling great this morning.

Hope everyone has\had a good day.

Oooh i just seen this thread! Can I join? We are WTT for Jan next year but are NTNP now anyways!! We want our babies real close in age! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->