NTNP Chat Thread

Huggles your hair looks lovely. Im going to mine done at some point, just need to decide what i want done.

24/7 some hugs for you hun. First tri is very scary, thera are so many other ladies on there and lots of scary stories too. I used to avoid some posts, just cause i didnt want to make myself panic, if your not ready to go over there hun dont, stay where you feel comfy till your ready. We are all here for you when you need to cry or laugh or just have a chat.

Everyone is up late today, i was hoping for a lie in since the start of the summer hols and nothing, now that they are going back to school next week they are sleeping in lol, so typical. Gotta go and pick some forms up today, they need to be sent off asap too, just hope i get it done in time. Not much doing here today except taking baby for her last set of injections today, shes gotta have 3 needles today too not just the 2 she has had before, i hope she brave like the other injections. I feel guilty just thinking about it. Have a good day everyone.

Thanks Dragohawk - no i didn't get it coloured. My cousin also asked that when i saw her this morning! It does look darker than before though. I coloured it in december and it's been growing out since then so i suspect with her now cutting it so much shorter she's cut all the coloured bits off so it looks more even or something. I quite like the colour though.

Oh, and awesome news on your OH wanting to start TTC! Here's some :dust:

Thanks Huggles. Just in case anything may help, I've taken to wearing my rose quartz bracelet that has been 'blessed'. I feel like any nudge in the right direction. ;)

I've suddenly taken to wearing makeup every day, even if it's just foundation and mascara. Somehow I'm feeling so much better about myself. (I also realised that I have masses of makeup that I'm not wearing and I need to use it up, as otherwise it's just going to go off!!!)

LoL about the bracelet! But as you say - who knows? Maybe it helps!

Ya, i wouldn't wear lots of make-up, i'm just not a make-up girl. But there is one foundation that i really like, it's like a mousse and once it's on it's really light and doesn't feel all heavy and sticky like so many others. Just need to actually buy some! LoL :haha:
Was also thinking of maybe trying mascara or eyeliner or something, but i don't like the sticky feel of mascara and i'm not very good at eyeliner. Maybe i'll just have my lashes tinted again instead, and maybe buy a natural colour lipstick or soemthing like that - although i also don't like the sticky feeling of lipstick! Gosh, i'm really not much into make-up! LoL

Huggles, your hair looks awesome!! Mine is quite similar at the moment, but curly :) I'm not into makeup either, I never wear it except for special occasions and then I get my hair stylist, who is also a makeup artist, to do it for me!

Didn't cook my stuffed squash in the end last night, we went out to eat instead as it was payday and then OH was feeling sick and headachy when we got in so no BD'ing either!! OPK was negative this morning too so think I must have Ov'd on CD13...so bizarre! Have also have cramping and bouts of nausea ever since then so hoping there isn't something wrong with my body now!!!

24/7 - the way you are feeling is totally normal. When I was pg with Felix in the early days I had phases of feeling so utterly wretched it was untrue, even though we were over the moon about expecting him. Sometimes everything just gets on top of you, worries, stresses, every little niggle is magnified so much but it's ok, and you will feel better and everything will be fine :hugs: :hugs:

xxx

Thanks Carreg :)
I'm sure you did say but did you BD around CD13? - if so, maybe you are pregnant already! I know normally you wouldn't start feeling different yet but some people do get very early symptoms. Guess we won't really know until the 14th (or earlier if you test earlier). Here's some :dust: just in case :winkwink:

Yep, we BD'd CD8, 10 and 12 so FX'd! I don't remember feeling anything early when I was pg with Felix, but then I wasn't looking for it as I was on the Pill!! Trying not to read anything into how I have been feeling as it would be stupidly early to notice anything. Besides, if my cycle has been all weird this month then maybe the feeling sick and cramping is as a result of that, or maybe there is something going wrong in there that I don't know about...will have to wait and see..I have never had cramping on Ov day or around it before, only ever round AF. It's so weird.

How are you feeling today? Still irritable? Hope your day is going well :)

xxx

Thanks girls, just never expected to feel this way xx

Unfortunately, I'm definitely a bit of a girl.... I don't know if people saw the article, but the BBC website run a thing on the new 'I am...' Barbie when they announced the Computer Engineer one. DH saw it and has stated that as soon as they release it, he's buying me one. It's a mini me!!!

Yes, I have a BEng in Computer and Electrical Engineering, I'm blonde and slim. I can't believe I've got to wait until November for that Barbie to be released!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

well fx'd carreg - hopefully it's a good sign and not something sinister lurking.

Feeling a bit better today, not so irritable anymore. Just lots of confusion in my head about a lot of things - gonna write it all down in my personal diary in a minute - usually helps to clear things up. But generally feeling happier again and far less irritable.

hey ladies, how do you know what day you are like when you say you are CD 13 and stuff?

lol dragonhawk :D

Huggles - glad you are feeling a bit better today. Did you get your Access query done? Also, do tell when you have tried your breadmaker cake, I want to know if it is good!!

MiissMuffet - basically, the first day of your period is CD1 so you count from there :) HTH!

xxx

Basically, the only way that I have, because I'm a lazy wotnot, is by my ticker at the bottom of my posts. I always make sure that I update that to that it is correct, although for the past couple of months it is perfectly accurate. :)

hmm i havnt had a period for 2 months so i wouldnt have a clue what im on! what CD day do you usually ov on?

MiissMuffet - Hmm..tricky..you could buy some cheap OPKs and pee on them until you get a positive so you at least know when you Ov? It's usually mid-cycle somewhere so you could work it out from there, approximately. Usually my cycles are like clockwork (31 days) and I Ov on CD16 but this time I Ov'd on CD13 for some bizarre reason and am on CD16 now so will have to wait and see if my entire cycle is shorter this time or whether I have a strangely long Luteal phase just this once. Hoping they go back to normal next time unless I managed to catch the egg this time!

xxx

I seem to ov around CD 18.

I ate my cake - it was yummy :)

mmmmmmm cake. I fancy some cake right now. This day is going so slowly, I might nip home at lunch just to break it up a bit!!

xxx

Oooo... Cake. Hmm, can't make my birthday cake for another week!!! :( Never mind, I might get on making the decorations tonight, before going dancing. ;)

Do the OPKs turn positive on the one day you ovulate? Sorry about all the questions I really have no idea how it works we concieved Ella by luck really!

Yum cake! What flavour are you going to bake? I need to bake more being a SAHM!

Huggles your new hair looks lovely by the way! I wish I could do something new with my hair but i'm stuck with dreds for now!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->