Ntnp club !

Beth1302

Reaction score
okay so im starting this new thread as i sort of club for ALL those women not trying not preventing as im finding it hard as im so impaitent ! Just write a little about yourself and i'll do a list of names when you get your bfp . If we can get enough women in the same boat it could be a great support system.

So i'll start. My names beth :) :thumbup: im married and 23 years old ... May/June is my first month of ntnp after getting the implant out in march and having regular cycles since then. my ntnp method is just to have intercourse everyother day or so especially when its day 10 to 20 ! ive also been keeping an eye on cm but not gone to crazy with charting temps and stuff as it would stress me out wat can be bad for babymaking :(

Anyhows Babydust ! xxx :crib:

FIDES - BFP number 1 :D

Looking forward to our bfp girlies :D

Hi!
My name is Karla, I am 25 been married for a year been TTC for six months. My cycle is 32-25 days so I am just pouncing on day 20ish! I started charting but it got very stressful so I am not NPNT!

Thats about it :)

Hi!
My name is Karla, I am 25 been married for a year been TTC for six months. My cycle is 32-25 days so I am just pouncing on day 20ish! I started charting but it got very stressful so I am not NPNT!

Thats about it :)

Yey welcome :) my cycle is always around 28-30 days long, you could look on an ovulation calculator and it can give you your fertile days ? just thought day 20 seemed abit late ? thanks for joining the thread hope we get more people soon! :hugs:

Hey im nicole just started NTNP as of last night :happydance:
I have a 6 year old son so its a bit of a gab and I'm a little nervous about it all...

I have a 25 day cycle.. I'm not charting but am checking CM and a little obsessed about it all :dohh:Not that i seem to have much at all lol

but anywho hello all and hope we all get our :bfp: soon
:dust: to you all

Hi! I am 26 and my DH is 27, we've have been married for a year and this is cycle 1 of ntnp. My cycles are 35 days and I think I am in 2ww. I am trying to be relaxed and not count days or symptom spot, but its hard!! I am not bothering with temps or charting or anything, just want to keep it fun for and relaxed. This is my 1st post but I have been lurking for a little while, just not felt brave enough to post til now

Hi! I am 26 and my DH is 27, we've have been married for a year and this is cycle 1 of ntnp. My cycles are 35 days and I think I am in 2ww. I am trying to be relaxed and not count days or symptom spot, but its hard!! I am not bothering with temps or charting or anything, just want to keep it fun for and relaxed. This is my 1st post but I have been lurking for a little while, just not felt brave enough to post til now

Hello welcome :D

Hey!! I posted in a different room yesterday unsure weather i had a BFP, Turns out it was a negative as i tested this morning and got 2 negatives So decided not to get my hopes up anymore and just go with the flow. Im 22 years old, Got a 14 month old daughter, and married. Nice to meet you all. x

Yey so welcome everyone :) im checking cervicle mucus to day 17 of my cycle and wet mucuswhats ment to be fertile but i wouldnt say its egg white yet :|maybe i ov later than i thought lol. Trying to take the relaxed approach is easier said than done lol xx

i have been having irrregular cycles for a few months now so i am totally confused as to when i am ovulating etc...Had some white mucus jelly discharge today, Is this a sign of ovulation?x

Fertile dishcharge can be abit like that :) people compare it to the consistency of egg white but mine abit jellyish just before i ovulate,

Hello all! :wave: My name is Heather (33yo), DH and I have been married for almost 6 years. We have been NTNP for #3 ever since AF came back after my youngest was born, so it's been 4 months shy of 2 years. We both do shift work and a lot of the time our shifts overlap so it's quite hard to get some :sex: . We tried with our second son so I have a pretty good idea of when my fertile time is and I try to get DH in the mood around that time, it doesn't always work though. :haha:

Good luck everyone and lots of :dust:

okay so im starting this new thread as i sort of club for ALL those women not trying not preventing as im finding it hard as im so impaitent ! Just write a little about yourself and i'll do a list of names when you get your bfp that will be posted too. If we can get enough women in the same boat it could be a great support system.

So i'll start. My names beth :) :thumbup: im married and 23 years old ... May/June is my first month of ntnp after getting the implant out in march and having regular cycles since then. my ntnp method is just to have intercourse everyother day or so especially when its day 10 to 20 ! ive also been keeping an eye on cm but not gone to crazy with charting temps and stuff as it would stress me out wat can be bad for babymaking :(

Anyhows Babydust ! xxx :crib:

Beth123 - ttc1 - cycle 1
mrsKLMJ - ttc1 - cycle 6
niknic24 - tt2 - cycle 1
mrsm712 - ttc 1- cycle 1
maddies mummy - ttc 2-

Looking forward to our bfp girlies :D

hey! great thread!

let's see - this is our 4th cycle NTNP; won't begin TTC until i lose all of the baby pounds, so yeah - just really liking the less-stress approach - we TTC'd for our 1st 2 pregnancies - so stressful! - so i'm hoping to be able to fall preggers with healthy baby #2 w/o having to time marital embraces, take temps, or stick my rump in the air for half an hour! :haha: if we don't fall preggers with NTNP, we'll eventually go back to the world of TTC in a few months...

good luck to all the ladies taking it easy and hoping for the best! :happydance:

Yey welome new ladies ! great to have more people on board, i think thats a great way to got at it fides :) i think fun and pressure free sex is the way forward aslong as its frequent enough lol. My days been good thanks niknik24 ! making the most of the bank holiday with my other half even though im finding not drinking tough :/ im also laying of the caffine to maximise my chances :) hows yours ? and everyone elses ! ofc xxxx

good day here also, Just cleaned my whole house top to bottom so shattered now lol. I didn't no caffeine de-creased your chances of conceiving, Woops suppose i better lay off it lol xx

Ive read it a couple of times im not sure why though :/ i stick to 1 mug a day but im sure a couple wont harm :p my oh has been on a massive cleaning spree today whats so unlike him lol xx

i hate coffe so have a red bull in a morning, I no red bull is deff a no no in pregnancy so think i might start to cut them out now! x

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join you?

My name is Sarah, we are NTNP but have no idea about my circles yet. I only came of my implant on the 2nd of may, so we are just waiting for AF to visit.

I'm 35, DH is 43 (I know we are old) and we have been together 17 years, married for 13. The time has never been right before, but here we are and ready to make our family.

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join you?

My name is Sarah, we are NTNP but have no idea about my circles yet. I only came of my implant on the 2nd of may, so we are just waiting for AF to visit.

I'm 35, DH is 43 (I know we are old) and we have been together 17 years, married for 13. The time has never been right before, but here we are and ready to make our family.

welcome over and fingers crossed xxx

:hi:Hey all...Im also only having one cup of caffeine now and no wine:sad2: I think thats the hardest part :rofl: love red wine hahaha OH says at least we can save all that money you spend on red wine for baby stuff haha so worth it... Im just hoping its not gonna take to long to get my BFP

Hello chickenchaserwelcome :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->