Ntnp club !

Ovulated 2 or 3 days ago but werent tracking and we on bd once which was 2 or 3 days ago. 2dpo would we still have chance to try or not?

As far as I know from reading online the last few months, some sites say 1 dpo is still fertile and some say 2 or 3 dpo! I suppose people are different. You may even have O'd late this month, so definitely no harm in trying! Good luck xxx

Thanks Joo!! We sure are hoping! But don't want to get my hopes up too high then be let down when AF shows. I kind of wish it was Friday already to try again!!!!

My ticker says 4 days and 13 hours! (I was originally testing on Fri 22nd) It will fly by xxx :dust:

Turns out we did it wednesday but I'm pretty sure I ovulated Thursday but can't be sure. We will try and see what happens.

Hi ladies can I join this thread?
only posted on b&b a couple of times so still a bit of a newbie!
In April my DH and I decided we'd start ttc but would take a relaxed approach to it. I took my last bcp on 9 April then had my usual between pack bleed. 1st proper AF then came on 22May so now I'm on CD27. Not sure yet how long my cycles are but expecting AF soon unless we've managed it this month!

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!! :)

Hi sorry no good news. I'm in my TWW assuming I got my o date right. No symptoms so far but try not to get down. I've recorded an episode of 'I didn't know I was pregnant' about a woman who had never had a period and found out she was pregnant! It will happen. I love that show it's amazing what the women do before finding out, one had her sister walking up and down her back while she lay on her stomach to ease back pain!

I've been looking for that programme but thought it wasn't on in the UK! What channel is it on?? When is AF due? Not out until the witch shows xxxxx

AF is due in about 8 days and I won't test unless I'm late. I got really upset today over something small and after talking it through and comforting me DH said I need to POAS:haha:

The show is on home and health I think it used to come on Dmax too me and DH recorded all of those ones he loves it more than me LOL. These are new ones v exciting I caught them by accident I don't usually watch that channel they are series linked now though!

Hi ladies can I join this thread?
only posted on b&b a couple of times so still a bit of a newbie!
In April my DH and I decided we'd start ttc but would take a relaxed approach to it. I took my last bcp on 9 April then had my usual between pack bleed. 1st proper AF then came on 22May so now I'm on CD27. Not sure yet how long my cycles are but expecting AF soon unless we've managed it this month!

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!! :)

Hi good luck and baby dust

hi ladies! we are NTNP the rest of our lives. currently bfing so probably not able to currently get pregnant but could happen anytime i spose lol. wanted to follow your journeys and see some bfp's!!! enjoying my 6 LO's but ready for #7 anytime :cloud9:

To all the ladies waiting a few more days to test, lots of :dust: for you. You all can have mine since I didn't end up using it! :haha:

:witch: showed on Sunday night so I was about a week late on when I thought I O'd. Apparently I O'd on either the 2nd or 3rd of June but still had eggwhite CM until the 8th. :shrug: Not sure why that happened but it did. Oh well, on to the next month and a much better chance of a March baby.

woah all this talk of cycles is blowing my mind - I've been on the pill since I was 15 (15 years) have had a few breaks but never needed to monitor cycles ect so wouldn't know where to start. I have suffered with break through bleeding for about 4 years and hoping coming off the pill with help.
Me and hubby are trying the NTNP method when my next pill packet finished in 10 days so I'm just going to wing it :)

good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone xxxxx

Just wanted to stop by to wish you all the best of luck ladies :dust: I keep checking for news and see how you're all doing (I've been lurking lol) I have got my docs appointment booked for next week so hopefully all will be well and hopefully this spotting and brown cm is nothing to worry about xxxxxx

Lots of woman spot in early pregnancy and I have heard that unless it's bright red then you shouldn't worry. Good luck at your appointment next week. :hugs:

Not much going on here, just waiting for AF to leave the building which should be today or tomorrow. I hope things are going well with all of you! :dust:

Lots of woman spot in early pregnancy and I have heard that unless it's bright red then you shouldn't worry. Good luck at your appointment next week. :hugs:

Not much going on here, just waiting for AF to leave the building which should be today or tomorrow. I hope things are going well with all of you! :dust:

things are good here hun, how about you??? just saw you are from Ks, awesome me too! and happy bday to your LO. one of mine turned 5 yesterday :cloud9:

Hi ladies! :wave: Where has everyone been? Sorry that I have been MIA, I haven't been able to use this site at work (it keeps popping up viruses :( ) and I rarely get on the internet at home. I have been doing good, in my fertile window right now and DH and I got busy last night so I might have a chance this month. I had some very light spotting on Thursday and Friday nights which I believe was ovulations spotting, I also had some cramping last night before we BD'd so I am going to believe those are good signs. I guess we shall see what the next two weeks brings me. I am going to do my best to stay busy and not symptom spot, we will see how I do. :haha:

Blessedmomma, where in KS are you from? If you don't want to put it out there here feel free to PM me. It would be great if we lived near the same area. :thumbup: Good luck on NTNP, breastfeeding doesn't automatically mean you won't get PG again.

To all the other ladies, any :bfp: out there? Lots of :dust: to you all!

Blessedmomma, where in KS are you from? If you don't want to put it out there here feel free to PM me. It would be great if we lived near the same area. :thumbup: Good luck on NTNP, breastfeeding doesn't automatically mean you won't get PG again.

thank you! good luck to you too :hugs: we are in wichita. theres not many people from kansas on here. i hope your close!

im really enjoying my 6 right now, but would love another. im hoping to not have cycles come back before we are pregnant again lol. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->