Ntnp club !

:hi:Hey all...Im also only having one cup of caffeine now and no wine:sad2: I think thats the hardest part :rofl: love red wine hahaha OH says at least we can save all that money you spend on red wine for baby stuff haha so worth it... Im just hoping its not gonna take to long to get my BFP

Hello chickenchaserwelcome :thumbup:

LOL i love a glass of wine on an evening, Need to think of something else to do...lol x

I guess I'm the lucky one, I have never liked coffee and I can take or leave alcohol. That makes me sound very boring :haha:

hahahaMaddiesMummy yes im just trying to drink water to improve my cm (sorry) lol.... And B&B takes up my time now hahah :thumbup:

chickenchaser boring Nah :flower: lucky haha... Im gonna start drinking some kind of herbal tea i think... You ladys know of any good ones ?

i think if i drank herbal tea i would have to hold my nose in the process!! hehe

Oh you dontlike it hahah fair enough... WOW you had a 45 hour labour and i thought mine was long hahahaha

16 hours so no where near your massive 45 hour labour... Was it very intense the whole time???

Hello ladies

I'm Joo - 24. Been with OH for about 7 years :cloud9:

I've been off the pill for 20-something days now, don't have a cycle yet. I've had really sore boobs today though so maybe AF on her way.

FX for awesome NTNP/TTC journeys and BFPs for all

:dust:

I guess I'm the lucky one, I have never liked coffee and I can take or leave alcohol. That makes me sound very boring :haha:

Hello ladies

I'm Joo - 24. Been with OH for about 7 years :cloud9:

I've been off the pill for 20-something days now, don't have a cycle yet. I've had really sore boobs today though so maybe AF on her way.

FX for awesome NTNP/TTC journeys and BFPs for all

:dust:

HELLO:hi: joo how are you

Morning ladies, how are we all today?? I did post a message yesterday but it doesn't seem to have gone on how rude! Some of you are so good, cutting all the alcohol and caffiene out! I have cut down my tea (mainly because I usually drink 10+ large mugs a day!) but I decided not to stop alcohol :blush: I could actually give up drinking very easily but as its something I rarely do and I don't want to deal with all the questions that come with refusing a drink, I decided just to wait until I get my BFP before I cut it. Ever since we got married, we get asked at least once a week when/if we're having babies and its something we prefer to keep private until we get that positive result! Hope everyone is well xx

Green tea is meant to be the best. I tend to stick to water and fruit juice though, just as a taste preference.

Are you all taking your prenatal vitamins and anyone got OH to take them too?

Green tea is meant to be the best. I tend to stick to water and fruit juice though, just as a taste preference.

Are you all taking your prenatal vitamins and anyone got OH to take them too?

I take folic acid. My husband doesn't take anything, we have agreed to just 'see what happens and let nature take its course' for a few months and then if nothing is happening we will discuss all that then. Although we do try and eat quite a healthy, varied diet so hopefully get all the right vitamins etc from that!

I take woman vitamins ( has folic acid in them) trying to get OH to aggree to take something at some point lol wish me luck... But I have looked up a few foods that help with his sperm and slip them into our dinners hehe like sunflower and pumpkin seeds I put them in our salads we have... And we have them as a side dish most nights... But he did tell me I cant get all crazy on him until were TTC not just ntnp but I can't help myself haha.... Ohhh I might get me some green tea
chickenchaser
I use to drink it alot before I had my DS and needed something a little stronger hehe so I drink alot of tea like you
mrsm now down to 3 cups today and lots of water.... :D

I am down to 3/4 cups as well nik! I am hitting the water and weak squash like its going out of fashion and I have just got some lemons for hot water and lemon as I do like a hot drink in a morning! I am waiting for summer to kick in, its always easier to skip tea when its hot and sunny! Otherwise I am like an addict, sat clutching my mug and wanting a refill :coffee:

Yes I get really bad when I'm on the phone I'll make 3/4 just while I'm talking it's bad lol... So I blame my sister for ringing today and putting me back in to my old habits lol I'm trying to only have one cup a day now, I failed today :haha:
I'm trying to get my cm up and active Lol.. So lots of water for me... Any of you lady's have MIA cm?..... Lol

Hi Ladies.
I'm a hot drink addict, generally drink a lot of normal tea and green tea with lemon, mmmm. It's difficult to cut down isn't it? Especially when it's a bit chilly, I normally have a hot mug glued to my hand lol.

I've been taking Sanatogen mother to be vitamins for the last 2 or 3 weeks (turned my wee and poop funny colour?? lol). OH not taking anything but when the time comes to ttc we'll probably look at our diet.

Hi Ladies.
I'm a hot drink addict, generally drink a lot of normal tea and green tea with lemon, mmmm. It's difficult to cut down isn't it? Especially when it's a bit chilly, I normally have a hot mug glued to my hand lol.

I've been taking Sanatogen mother to be vitamins for the last 2 or 3 weeks (turned my wee and poop funny colour?? lol). OH not taking anything but when the time comes to ttc we'll probably look at our diet.

HEY my vitamins do the same to me its weird :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
seems like we have a lot of tea addicts in here lol

so frustrated right now, No idea when AF is due because of very irregular periods, Took a test this morning, BFN...Had cramping, Lower back ache and this morning i have sore breasts and nipples are very sensitive!! Going out of my mind, I HATE not knowing!! :(

so frustrated right now, No idea when AF is due because of very irregular periods, Took a test this morning, BFN...Had cramping, Lower back ache and this morning i have sore breasts and nipples are very sensitive!! Going out of my mind, I HATE not knowing!! :(

Sounds like good signs how many HPTs do you have?? Take one in a few days??? Good luck baby dust

Sounds like good signs how many HPTs do you have?? Take one in a few days??? Good luck baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->