Ntnp club !

i have taken two and both negative got docs at 4pm so maybe they will take bloods, I just want to no!!! x

Oh good luck Hun xx
Ask them to take bloods lol
And come back and let us know hehe

will do hun, Hoping he can help with me not having regular periods too, Maybe he could give me a chart or something of when i ovulate, xx

hey everyone :) just added chickenchaser and joo to our list so all upto date :) great to see the supports everyones offering to one another !

I want us to have like a catchy team name ? any ideas :)

hey everyone :) just added chickenchaser and joo to our list so all upto date :) great to see the supports everyones offering to one another !

Thank you, no idea for names sorry :nope:

saw the doc today and she basically laughed at me and said if im getting BFN then im not pregnant, She has sent of a urine sample to hospital, My breasts are sooo sore, Touching my nipples kind of hurts....maybe im just clinging on to some hope....arghhh hate this not knowing x

saw the doc today and she basically laughed at me and said if im getting BFN then im not pregnant, She has sent of a urine sample to hospital, My breasts are sooo sore, Touching my nipples kind of hurts....maybe im just clinging on to some hope....arghhh hate this not knowing x

Hugs :hugs: Hugs

Arrrrghh i hate when doctors do that... :hugs:
did she give you anything to help regulate your periods?

Clinging on to some hope is what we do best hahaha......:happydance:
When was your last period?

Ummmmm team name will have a think hahaha not sure if ill come up with anything good haha:haha:

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is good this morning! as for me.....well I am due on next tuesday, so 6 days, and I think the witch is def getting ready for her arrival.....I have just got all teary and emotional watching breakfast tv and it wasn't something that I particularly cared about which is usually one of my classic pmt symptoms lol much to my husbands amusement! I am quite emotional anyway but manage to keep it in check but then for about 10 days a month I tear up at anything - adverts, songs, books, random thoughts that flit through my head......the list is endless! :cry:

no she gave me nothing she was awful it wasnt my usua doc as he was off sick! my last period was around 15 days ago, I have been getting them sometimes every ten days and then sometimes i go a few weeks without one i have never had a full 28-30 days sinse coming off the injection, So its so confusing :(

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is good this morning! as for me.....well I am due on next tuesday, so 6 days, and I think the witch is def getting ready for her arrival.....I have just got all teary and emotional watching breakfast tv and it wasn't something that I particularly cared about which is usually one of my classic pmt symptoms lol much to my husbands amusement! I am quite emotional anyway but manage to keep it in check but then for about 10 days a month I tear up at anything - adverts, songs, books, random thoughts that flit through my head......the list is endless! :cry:

aw no :( But on the other hand that could also be a preggo symptom!!!

You never know! But I think it would prob be too early for that! Oh well its only a week to wait and know for sure! Sorry your dr appt didn't go well. Do your drs offer a triage service? When your dr is back could you ask them to give you a call and then just express your concerns re cycle length etc and see what they say? They might want you to monitor your cycles for a few months first before taking it further? Lets hope you get a bfp and don't need it!!!

You never know! But I think it would prob be too early for that! Oh well its only a week to wait and know for sure! Sorry your dr appt didn't go well. Do your drs offer a triage service? When your dr is back could you ask them to give you a call and then just express your concerns re cycle length etc and see what they say? They might want you to monitor your cycles for a few months first before taking it further? Lets hope you get a bfp and don't need it!!!

yeah think i will do that :D in the mean time all i can do is keep trying hehe. Good luck to you too hope you dont see that evil witch :haha:

no she gave me nothing she was awful it wasnt my usua doc as he was off sick! my last period was around 15 days ago, I have been getting them sometimes every ten days and then sometimes i go a few weeks without one i have never had a full 28-30 days sinse coming off the injection, So its so confusing:(

AWWW :growlmad:some doctors.... Well ill keep my fingers crossed your period stays away for a while lol.. Mine is only around the 24day mark so it makes me thing am i ovulating am i not, confusing :dohh::coffee:

:dust: hey sounds like good signs also haha keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->