Ntnp club !

hi everyone

Moving over from WTT :)
May was our first month of NTNP, very excited!
I'm 30 and DH is 33, been together almost 13 years and will be trying for # 1
Trying not to over-analyze everything and symptom spot constantly....haha

hi everyone

Moving over from WTT :)
May was our first month of NTNP, very excited!
I'm 30 and DH is 33, been together almost 13 years and will be trying for # 1
Trying not to over-analyze everything and symptom spot constantly....haha

Good Luck Starzz!! :dust:

Welcome starzz & good luck NTNP, I hope it happens quickly for you xx

POAS can get sooo addictive can't it! I did about 4 tests over April & beginning of May while I was waiting for 1st AF after bcp. Looking back it was silly, bit at the time my mind was in overdrive with symptom spotting. This time I have more of an idea of when AF is due & have set aside a date to test & going to try & put any symptoms I have down to AF. After all said & done, last might my boobs started hurting so bad & I was straight on Google symptom checking lol

I just purchased my first ICs box from amazon! LOL! 25 tests for $8 is a lot better than 1 test for $8! I took 3 just last month! LOL!! I think I'm becoming a poas addict!!! They will be here Wednesday about 3-10 days before I'm supposed to need them! I'm hoping to see 2 pink lines!! Me and my OH have been BD every other day this month to cover our basis! LOL! Vacation is next month with my entire family. Would be a great time to let everyone know if it happens!

I did have a weird dream last night. I was feeling my stomach and could feel a lump in it and I was pg. I woke up right after that with MAJOR gas pains!! (tmi)!! But the pains have not gone away! I am still sitting here with pains shooting through my abdomen! I have been waking up sine 2am all morning long writhing in pain! Felt like I had held going pee for too long and when I went it hurt to start then finally eased up and could finish going. Laid back down and they started up again. I don't remember ever having gas pains like this!! I am normally not a gassy person.

Hi all! Glad to hear that things are going well for everyone, not too much symptom spotting going on!

DH and I did end up getting busy this last Friday, I put on some sexy lingerie and my 4 inch high heels then walked out into the living room. :haha: It didn't take much to lure him into the bedroom, the art of seduction works everytime. :thumbup: I am thinking also that I O'd later this month than normal and we might have caught that egg! My breast have been tender to the touch since late Monday so I am keeping my fingers crossed and my mind occupied.

Good luck to everyone in the two week wait! :dust:

I got my IC's in the mail today. So had to take one as soon as I got home and of course it's BFN. If I don't spot like I did last month and if I should start around the same time I went full AF last month then I still have just over a week so we'll see what happens between now and then! I will probably retest at the beginning of the week or towards the end of next week!!

Hey girls. I'm Laura and i've just recently lost my baby which was going to be my first. I am only 17 so you can probably tell that he/she wasn't planned, but the loss of our baby just makes me want it even more. I know i'm young but me and OH have been together for 3 years and i love him to pieces, we could afford our baby and was looking forward to being parents so much. I know my boyfriend has something up his sleeve about proposing sometime this year which makes me sooo happy, i'd love nothing more. He works full time and earns well, and I have a job to fall back on too. I was 12 weeks pregnant when we found out the sad news and up until that point, our baby was our life already. Some girls know what they want from day one, some girls are made for partying and would do physically anything to prevent pregnancy but some girls are maternal and would do anything for a family- i fall into that category. We're still trying to think about what the next step is now after losing our baby. I'd love to try again after having the first taken away from us but it makes me think people would just judge us for trying despite the fact some of them wouldn't have any idea of what it feels like to have a baby taken away :( I just don't know what to do guys, obviously i'd love nothing more than another stick with 2 lines on it but help? :( Good luck to all of you, hope you guys have lots of :bfp: coming your way

xxx

Welcome Laura, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I have heard that women are quite fertile after a miscarriage so I would say your chances are high of conceiving again soon. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Hey there ladies! How is everyone doing? Anyone in thier two week wait or close to testing? Any more :bfp: 's?

I am doing okay, I was thinking that I was only 9DPO but I think I may have been off as to when I O'd. My BBs have been sore all week and I was thinking that it seemed different from PMS sore but then today I have has some tinged CM when wiping. Now, I know that could be IB but I have not had that before so it's hard for me to believe that is what it is. It is more likely that AF is going to be rearing her ugly head soon. I know I am not out until the :witch: actually shows but my spirits are a bit down today. I was hoping to come on here and see some good news from all of you ladies! :haha:

sorry your spirits are down today! Keep at it. I've seen on here that people do get spotting or tinged CM before a BFP so you might not be out yet! As for testing I'm sure lots of people will be testing tomorrow!!! Sending positive thought and baby dust your way xxxxx

Hi sorry no good news. I'm in my TWW assuming I got my o date right. No symptoms so far but try not to get down. I've recorded an episode of 'I didn't know I was pregnant' about a woman who had never had a period and found out she was pregnant! It will happen. I love that show it's amazing what the women do before finding out, one had her sister walking up and down her back while she lay on her stomach to ease back pain!

I tested today but I'm either 6-9 dpo. Me and OH looked and it might have a vvvvv faint line. We will test again in a few days. Not sure if I have line eye or if there really was something there. :) I still have a week before AF should be here.

Hi sorry no good news. I'm in my TWW assuming I got my o date right. No symptoms so far but try not to get down. I've recorded an episode of 'I didn't know I was pregnant' about a woman who had never had a period and found out she was pregnant! It will happen. I love that show it's amazing what the women do before finding out, one had her sister walking up and down her back while she lay on her stomach to ease back pain!

I've been looking for that programme but thought it wasn't on in the UK! What channel is it on?? When is AF due? Not out until the witch shows xxxxx

I tested today but I'm either 6-9 dpo. Me and OH looked and it might have a vvvvv faint line. We will test again in a few days. Not sure if I have line eye or if there really was something there. :) I still have a week before AF should be here.

That sounds promising! Good luck xxxxx

Ovulated 2 or 3 days ago but werent tracking and we on bd once which was 2 or 3 days ago. 2dpo would we still have chance to try or not?

Thanks Joo!! We sure are hoping! But don't want to get my hopes up too high then be let down when AF shows. I kind of wish it was Friday already to try again!!!!

Ovulated 2 or 3 days ago but werent tracking and we on bd once which was 2 or 3 days ago. 2dpo would we still have chance to try or not?

As far as I know from reading online the last few months, some sites say 1 dpo is still fertile and some say 2 or 3 dpo! I suppose people are different. You may even have O'd late this month, so definitely no harm in trying! Good luck xxx

Thanks Joo!! We sure are hoping! But don't want to get my hopes up too high then be let down when AF shows. I kind of wish it was Friday already to try again!!!!

My ticker says 4 days and 13 hours! (I was originally testing on Fri 22nd) It will fly by xxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->