nursery theme?

Renting can be a nightmare.
We're renting a house. The deal we have isn't very professional though. The owner of the house owns half a mountain of land and all her houses are together in one little community.

She lets us do anything as long as it doesn't decrease the value of the property. My DH's put in an electric fence (South Africa these days it's a must) He's put lights up outside the gate. We've installed a shower and shelving in the bathroom. She doesn't mind at all

She wont mind if I paint the nursery. I think they're all anxiously awaiting the arrival too LOL. We're like one big happy family.

I suppose we're really really lucky! Our last flat we were renting they had a fit if you replaced a broken cupboard handle.

We also live in a rented flat where all the walls are painted cream so we can't really change it & we plan to move soon, just don't know when. I was thinking if I could find some wall stickers which can peel off I might get some of them though.

for all you girls renting or looking for an easy option I am using stickers from this site:

https://www.urchin.co.uk/product_categories/220/products/305-wallies-wall-decorations

some reallt pritty ones and easy to remove too. :happydance:

I am doing a disney theme too, i have bought some pictures and disney teddy's etc, going to buy the bedding soon.

I also bought all the disney dvds :blush: even though it wont want to watch for a while yet haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->