• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

I'm 5 dpo too! Nothing out of the ordinary, symptom-wise
I woke up thinking, today eggie could be implanting! I think that every day, 5-10 dpo, lol...

lol...I had the same thought this morning, which is not normal for me but I think since I got a positive OPK I am feeling a bit more optimistic, but not overly, still kinda convinced it will not happen ever

Well i think my dark line was it. BD yesterday morning and last night. Woke up this morning to cramping and mostly on left side. Feels like PMS cramps but not as bad. Guessing this is my ovulation......can't think of what else could be. Going to BD again tonight and tomorrow and hopefully that does the trick. So nervous with my TR that something bad is going to happen.........or nothing at all.

Hi ladies! I'm 7dpo and the only thing that has happened for me was a huge dip on day 6. I've had little dips before as most of us who temp have but nothing ever this big. My cm is still really water. There isn't a whole lot but enough that I can comfortable check my cervix without any sort of lubrication...sorry tmi. :haha: Some slight cramping but that's pretty much it. Still feel completely "noramal" if there is a such thing.

Hope all of ya'll are doing great! Good luck and lot's of :dust:

lol...I had the same thought this morning, which is not normal for me but I think since I got a positive OPK I am feeling a bit more optimistic, but not overly, still kinda convinced it will not happen ever

I understand how you feel. I always worry I'm being too positive and building myself up too much just to be let down when af arrives. I really hope it will happen for all of us this month!

holy moly.. I know I am for SURE ovulating today because I am feeling the same type of pains/cramps/twinges that I felt when I have donated eggs in the past.. which is pretty crazy because I usually don't feel these things.. sooo that means... THE SOY ISO WORKED!!:thumbup: woohoo! all of that nausea and hotflashes were worth it I guess.. :happydance:

I am so not looking forward to the TWW.. I don't know which is worse.. the anticipation of when you are going to ovulate or the TWW.. :shrug: I think possibly the TWW grrr...:dohh:

YEA! Good luck during your TWW!

I have to agree with you. The TWW is so much more frustrating. Atleast for me, when I'm preparing for ovulation, I have testing and stuff to keep me busy and break up the day. During the TWW, you just kinda sit back and wait. It feels a lot longer to me.

Hopefully July will be our month!

My OPK lines never got any darker. I am due to ovulate tomorrow, but I had faint lines on Saturday and Sunday. Now the OPKs went back to complete negatives. I inseminated Saturday, Sunday and Monday and had planned on doing it again tonight hoping I would get a positive test but I tested at 5pm and no line whatsoever. I have PCOS, although I did start getting my cycle back.. I've had three periods 35 days apart after I lost (ironically) 35 pounds. I was hoping the return of my cycle meant I was ovulating again too but now I'm worried that's not the case.

I'm having a lot of symptoms of high blood sugar, last year I had the glucose tolerance test and I was borderline diabetic. I'm going to the doctor Friday to check my levels, the only good thing is if it is high I can ask for metformin.

Oh, and if I don't get pregnant this cycle I'm starting soy the next one. I'm not going to get my hopes up for this cycle since I never got a completely positive OPK.

please oh great forces of the universe, please, PLEASE let me be pregnant this cycle....please let me bring the first grandbaby for both families into this world...let me give my wonderful husband the greatest gift on this planet...and let my belly get big for some reason other than that dessert I ate last night...

The normal time frame for implantation is 7-10dpo.

Good luck to everyone! Hope you all have :baby: by this time next year! If it's your first, what a wild ride you are about to begin. :flower:

PDubs: LOL Amen girl.. AMEN! :)

MaybeBaby: Wow, congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome. When I was losing a ton of weight and trying to conceive, it seemed like nothing was working, even my BBT chart was out of whack, so that might have something to do with it? It is too soon to tell for me, but I would strongly recommend trying Soy or Clomid. Although I have not been diagnosed with it, when I was doing egg donations, they had to delay the injections until the cysts on my ovaries went away.. it seemed to happen every time AF came.. This cycle, my OPKs have been super dark for the last 24 hours.. I am going to test again tonight to see if my surge is gone, but it just surprised me that it lasted this long, and the ovulation pains are intense. I hope that you are surprised and conceive this cycle :)

We need baby dust ladies!!! lol :dust::dust::dust:

We need lots of baby dust!
I want a baby SO badly!!! Please, Please let it be this month!!
I think that is the average timeframe for implantation, but it can happen anywhere from 5-12 dpo, from what I've researched.
Cajunbabe, I see you're in Louisiana - We're neighbors, I'm in texas (dallas area)
I just attended a little baby shower for a friend in our homeschool group...its actually her second child and she insisted no shower, so we just did a girls celebration dinner for upcoming baby, due any day now :) I spent over an hour at babies r us beforehand, got her some gifts & just browsing baby stuff. I wanted everything in that darn store, for me :/
It was so fun, but now I'm a little down. I can't wait to get pregnant and start getting ready for baby.

oooh Wish4baby you homeschool? I was thinking about doing that, but was not sure how to start. I suppose I should start looking some info up now since my DS is 4.. the schools in my area are horrible and right now he is in a private preschool for a whopping $705 a month.. and it is KILLING us.. a slow death no doubt, slow and painful. augh!

how I would love to have a little miracle in my belly this month! my DD and DS are anxiously awaiting a baby too since they know when a new baby comes, they will get a new bunkbed with a slide :thumbup:

Hi Ladies..

I am 2DPO - I got a positive opk on July 21 (yay it really happens) and had BD on 19/20/21 so I'm hoping that worked. :)

I have ALL signs of both af and pg - headache and back pain, dull cramping - although cycle before last this also happened and af came early. :( It feels weird having these symptoms as I normally only get sore bbs for af, but also get them when pg. My BF finally got her BFP about 6 weeks ago and I'd love to be pg with her.. :) Would be soooo much fun..

On third cycle - using pressed casually and have tried softcups although I got worried it would prevent not help so stopped.

Last cycle I pretty well had no symptom lead up to af - or did I? So at least with some symptoms *real not imagined* I have hope for BFP..

please oh great forces of the universe, please, PLEASE let me be pregnant this cycle....please let me bring the first grandbaby for both families into this world...let me give my wonderful husband the greatest gift on this planet...and let my belly get big for some reason other than that dessert I ate last night...

Amen to that!
:dust:

so tonight.. I feel like the most unattractive person in the whole wide world.. I am not trying to be selfish or anything, but all I want is for DH to get hard without me having to manually stimulate him. I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get him hard, we DTD for a second and then he got soft again.. so he asks me to be on top. ok fine. So then I try to manually get him hard again.. like 10 minutes now.. and finally I tell him that I am going to need his involvement cuz him just lying there isn't helping him.. so he gets up, gets the preseed and starts doing it himself.. all of a sudden he says "ok now" and then tries to put it in AS HE IS COMING... I am effin livid. I am at the end of my rope at this point.. I don't know what else to do. 5 years of this.. and then come to find out, he drank 3 beers.. but oh no.. he doesn't think the beers had anything to do with it. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I spent 5 days taking soy iso.. that is 10 pills a day for 5 days.. and he KNEW we would need to DTD.. but still drank anyway? on top of his other issues?! FML right now.. sorry ladies.. TMI, I know.. but I had to vent to somebody.. I have nobody else I can talk to about this :( :cry::cry::cry::cry: how am I supposed to feel if even his own wife can not turn him on enough to have sex...

Mommyloves, please don't feel that way, I am SURE that's not the case. It most definitely is the beer he drank! Probably on top of the stress of TTC...and i bet he feels bad. I'm sorry that happened. This may be too personal and TMI, but what about certain "movies" to get him in the mood?

On another note...yep, we homeschool. Have since the beginning, 6 years now :D
it is one of the best decisions we've ever made. We love it!

Besides our daily school work, we're part of a very active social homeschool group, for play dates, usually parks, zoos, museums, ect. (we meet typically once per week). We also are in an educational co-op, which meets for 4 classes and lunch, every Friday, at a large church- very inexpensively!! My kids take the subjects that are harder for me to teach (like writing), are just better in a group (science), fun "interest" type classes - cooking, electricity, missionary, ect. It's great, there are over 100 "students" and its very classroom like, but not too much lol! And every mom stays and has a duty to keep it running smoothly. We also are very involved in sports teams, religious classes, music & fine arts classes, robotics teams, ect. My kids have the time and energy to try lots of things and find their "passions"
The # 1 tip I can pass on is get involved in a homeschool community! Its very hard to go at it alone - and not nearly as much fun! And you will learn so much about your states laws, teaching/learning styles, curriculum, classes, ect. Start by looking into your states homeschool laws. We are so lucky to live in texas, by far the best homeschooling state :D we know homeschoolers who moved here to do it!

Sorry....I could go on all day about homeschooling!!

mommyloves...I can assure you we all feel this way sometimes...and honestly this exact thing happens to me and DH sometimes...though I normally know about the beers, it is the same end result...I've learned to take it all in stride and have chalked it up to him needing a night off and try not to get too upset about it and joke to him that he owes me some sperm tomorrow (and sometimes I remind him I take 10 pills EVERYDAY so that we can hopefully have this baby) Usually the next night we are back on track though I find that once I didn't try to BD every night we had a bit more success...if you look at my charts where we BD line it up with my row beneath marked (*) those are the times DH actually finished...

Long story short...don't stress about how attractive you are, how much he loves you, or how much he drinks...rest assured he is just trying to make this new "schedule" manageable for him :)

Also, when I know DH is planning to have a few beers I try to get him earlier in the day/evening, doesn't always work but beer is definitely a boner buzzkill!

Symptoms, anyone?

I'm 6 dpo and having a few...figure it's just typical tww stuff though. I am NOT attributing them to pregnancy lol. I don't think I'd even believe 10 positive hpts!
So, here they are:
some cramping last night
hunger pains in the middle of the night, last 2 nights (but I am not getting up to snack, I had a good dinner!!)
skin breakout -probably due to 2 diet cokes I had (over 2 days) - which I had given up completely over a month ago :( no more diet coke, ever!!!
TMI!!!! It's itchy down there, not up inside though & no other symptoms. Not a burning or anything that makes me think infection, just irritated...sorry TMI

Ok, ladies, lets symptom spot together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->