• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

Nothing here except bloating and irritability. I'm not feeling it this cycle!

Count me in ladies! Today is CD 1! Af showed up this morning after being 3 days late. My cycle is about 28-30 days long.

The Plan:
I'm gonna start doing BBT
Use OPKs

Hope we all get our :bfp:
Lots of baby :dust:

I'm not feeling it either cajun...I got no symptoms at all..AF due on Wednesday...11dpo today...will test tomorrow morning maybe

Hey ladies is any of you use fertility friend They have a huge deal on their Facebook page for VIP membership! Only 24.95 for a year! Follow the link under promo on their page. Note does not work on smartphones. My was almost running out and I hate to pay full price!

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with u all... I'm either 8/10 dpo today.... FF says 10, but I say 8!
I did a test yesterday, and it was bfn.... But silly me had another look after about four hours and there was a faint but definite second line....
Tested again this morning, smu, bfn!
I know our chances aren't great this month, I slipped a disk two days before O... So we didn't get as much BDing in as we'd hoped!!
I'm gonna test every morning until either AF or BFP!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

FX for you sofaqueen..I always look at my tests hours later, but have never seen a second line...not even a squinter

I've been packing my house to move all day so that is keeping my mind off of it. My husband just took my toddler into our room to nap so I can start tackling her room. Joy. Blah.

It's 8 dpo for me and I'm not feeling anything different. Just constipated which never happens to me, and extreme thirst. Nothing really drastic, but I guess it's too soon anyway. I just have a gut feeling I'm not pregnant this cycle.

Also really missing my baby daddy, he's on vacation and we're just friends but we usually hang out all the time. I don't work (disabled) so life is pretty boring for me. It leaves me more time to think, which I do too much of anyway.

Well I'm out...cramps tonight and imminent signs of AF when I checked my cervix...boo...start Femara on Wednesday most likely...FX for the rest of you ladies

sorry pdubs, I know that is super frustrating :( I really hope femara works for you.. otherwise, I will make sure to take notes if and when I do the IUI so we all know the process from start to finish.

I have no symptoms really.. just bloated.. I am kinda worried because I had a super stressful event occur at my family reunion this weekend, so I hope it did not mess up my hormones/chances of conceiving this cycle. FF finally put the crosshairs on my chart.. so I am officially 4DPO..won't test until Aug 1st!

Well big fat BFN this morning. 10 dpo. I wasn't really expecting anything else. Strange I should be starting AF but I haven't. Ugh. I hate my body. TTC is stressful and always screws up my cycles.

Anyone else have really weird pregnancy dreams? I've had dreams of being pregnant almost every night since deciding to TTC but last night dream was extra weird. I dreamt I was pregnant with some sort of alien species and the government was after me to kill it. It reminded me a lot of the movie The Host which I watched last weekend.

nothing too weird for me on the dream side...just lots of dreams where I can actually see the baby (it's a boy, with red hair, and his name is Jacob Burton.....side note - after I told DH about this dream he asked instantly if we can call him J.B.)...anyway...I can see the nursery and everything...

I always have really vivid dreams, but even more so when I am pregnant.. like the kind where I REALLY feel like I need to wake myself up. lol Last night I dream that a mama cat came through my cat door and gave birth and the kittens were peeing everywhere :haha: needless to say, I was happy to wake up from that one lol :)

So a new thing for me (but this might be caused my stress of this past weekend and traveling) I have a sore throat.. kinda like post nasal drip but I have no runny nose.. very strange. I seem to remember during my past pregnancies, I would get sick a LOT because my immune system protects the baby first and then me. I am also feeling a lot of pulling on my left and right sides (kinda like where my ovaries are.. but it could be a cyst too?)

I really don't know at this point, but I am keeping positive because either way, we will be blessed with a little miracle soon whether it be natural or IUI.

sorry for you BFN cajun...you normally have AF already? thats a pretty short LP isn't it?

Hey ladies! Just checking in, we're here on vacation, having a nice time. We dropped my oldest son off a soccer camp (its sleep-away), then I had the craziest, vivid dream that he was sitting on a staircase banister on a 2nd floor and I pushed him off! I woke up all sweaty and panicked...I wonder if subconsciously I feel like I'm hurting him by sending him to camp, weird, lol...

Sorry for your bfn Cajun, its not over yet!!

I am feeling hopeful, but I know I shouldnt. I've had a few dizzy spells, some cramping, slightly sore throat but only at the end of the day, and serious hunger pains when I go 5 hours w/o eating. But overall, I feel good. I cannot wait to get home and POAS!!

Well good luck ladies, I'll get back on ASAP

Very short LP. The only LP I had that was 12 days was when I got pregnant for my daughter and just waited until 12 dpo to take a test. My cycles are all screwy. I normally have 28 day cycles and I'm now on day 30 with no cramping or signs of AF approaching.

Hi everyone,
I'm just checking in on everyone? How u all doing?

AFM I've tested at 8dpo, 9dpo, and today, 10dpo.... All BFN... I did have faint but definite lines on the 8dpo and 9dpo tests, but outside the time limit... So I've discounted them (and it kills me)

I think AF is due on Saturday, but I've decided to keep testing until either AF or BFP!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"