"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

Hi all! I'm at about 8 dpo and the only thing I'm noticing is that I feel like my cm is starting to become more creamy than watery like it has been and I have had some very slight cramping since about 6 dpo. My temps are still way up. Higher than they have ever been. I know it's still early and they have plenty of time to drop but I'm hopeing this is a positive sign.

Hope everyone else is doing great! :)

7 dpo and nothing really crazy going on here...I did go to sleep at 9 pm last night and still wake up feeling exhausted, but I am feeling more awake now and probably just anxiety keeping me from getting a great sleep...other than that...hungry a lot but that doesn't seem out of the ordinary for me, never chalk that up to anything exciting :)

Well, high temps definitely sound positive! I know what you mean Pdubs, I don't want to chalk anything up to exciting news!
I am trying to stay indifferent, but its so hard. I do not want to get my hopes way up(again). I will not be able to handle disappointment...
I'm washing clothes, cleaning and packing today, getting ready to head out tomorrow. That's exciting, but I will miss DH :( I guess I need to run to the store and get some dinner stuff to make for him, so at least he can eat while we're gone lol. I won't test without him, so 16dpo hurry up!!!!

I am going to try to wait until the weekend to try a test..I have like 20 IC so I'll probably test Saturday and Monday ...

on another note...for whatever reason I decided to google what is a mucus plug...I'm not squirmish but the pictures were too much haha...should have waited for my lunch to be done...bah...boring day at work today haha

Lol Pdubs. Personally there are some things that happen to a women's body I don't really don't find particularly attractive. Oh well, whatever has to happen as long as I can get this to work.

LOL Ally...unattractive indeed...but agreed, whatever needs to happen, PLEASE HAPPEN!

Ewwww!!!! I can just imagine what pictures came up, gross :D

Hi all!

So I'm either 4dpo or 6 dpo...... And I'm already climbing the walls!!!!!! :brat::brat:

What is wrong with me? I keep thinking that maybe I'm that exception.... Tat if I test, I'll get a BFP!!!!:wacko::wacko:

Thank you Wish4baby & Pdubs :kiss: seriously, your words of wisdom helped me a lot.. It is hard for me to not take it personally when this is what we go through every time.. sometimes worse than others.. last night was the worst ever. I really appreciate your kind words and that you did not tear me a new one for posting that stuff here :) you ladies are so awesome and I really appreciate it.

wish4baby: after reading your post, I am really considering doing homeschooling. I had no idea that there was a homeschooling community and I think that would help us out a lot! I would love to be a part of my kids learning, and I think homeschooling is the best way :)

lol pdubs.. mucus plug huh? let me tell you, it is NOT cute... I freaked out both times I saw it.. so did the nurse lol I agree with Ally, there are some things you just don't want to know about :)

I am so excited for everyone that is already post O.. I think I am ovulating today since I am HSO now.. so I am going to give DH another go.. I texted him and said he owed me some loving :haha:

I hope we get some BFPs in the next coming week!

It would be great to see some BFPs popping up soon :) the other thread that I've been on is pretty much all preggo ladies now...just me and one other still plugging away...it's nice to be part of a lucky thread but now it's sometimes just a bit much hearing about all the pregnancy stuff when you're still at the stage where a positive OPK makes you want to dance....so I am soooo glad to have found some lovely ladies here :) :hugs:

I completely understand! I have several people in my family that are pregnant and it gets hard hearing about 3D ultrasounds, etc. I told my husband today I feel like my body's a temperamental child...I've begged, tried to compromise, yelled at, bribed, talked nice to even took it on relaxing vacations and it still doesn't want to work with me! So frustrating!

I will say I do feel like this is a good month so hopefully we can all get our :bfp:

Oh lord...here come the cramps...8dpo but also CD31 which is usually when I get AF...ugh...feels awful

NO!!!!! No AF, please!
Is it just the cramps so far? There's still hope... I'm crampy today, 7 dpo....FX

just cramps so far...I had a very very slight pink tinge to a very very tiny bit of CM, and then a small amount of some snotty looking CM (just as gross as it sounds) and then the cramping which has been off an on for over an hour now, but no more spots or anything...hope its a good sign since normally my LP is 12 days with some light spotting as early as 10dpo but this would be really early to start....FX but trying not to get my hopes to high...b/c we all know how that feels...

FX for you wish4baby :)

pdubs: I was thinking about you as I was driving today.. for my DD, I had implantation at 8dpo.. so FX'd for you!

Well, FX'd for both you and Wish4baby!!

Cramps only mean your body is working on something.. I say it is working on a :baby:! All positive vibes :)

Let's hope you are right! :) No more cramping or spotting or anything...feel pretty normal except all my food tastes funny this morning...never heard of that before and I'm not big into SS so I'm going to ignore it haha...I will test on Sunday and see how it goes :)

What about you ladies, any progress?

nothing for me.. but food tasting weird is a good one! :) :) I am just so exhausted because DD and DS won't stay in their beds.. we have had such a hectic schedule the last few days that they are not getting in a good nap.. so in our beds they went.. and I feel like I didn't sleep at all AUGH! :coffee: I don't think I will be able to get DH to DTD again this cycle..:dohh: so I will be doing IUI if this is isn't it... but like I said before.. this is the month for the BFPs!!

positive thoughts! have you had IUI before? that is the step for us after trying Femara, read about I think until we discuss it with FS I will still be unsure of the process...do they do it more than once in a cycle? how do they get you to O? so many questions haha

I have not done an IUI before, but I have donated eggs multiple times, and it is basically the same process. To get you to O, they take control of your O by using meds or injectables that will increase the amount of mature eggs, then, once they see that your follicles are full and mature, they will give you a HCG shot (huge needle, but only a little pain, so don't worry. The HCG tells the follicles to release the eggs, and then within 12 hours of the shot, that is when they do the IUI. There is minimal pain involved, it is just like getting an IUD put in or taken out.. uncomfortable, but tolerable.

Compared to the emotional trauma that I go through trying to get DH to DTD, an IUI is the way to go for us. This last cycle really hurt me emotionally.. I can't imagine going through that again. I love my DH with all of my heart and then some, so this is just something that we can do without.. no biggie :) I am just glad there are other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->