• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

I am dying over here! Cannot believe its 12 dpo for me and I have not tested!!! I have no signs of impending doom - AF (due Thursday)... or pregnancy, for that matter. I am not temping on vacation, so that's taken away some of the obsessing, I think.
Sofaqueen, you're still really early, you aren't out! Keep on testing girl :)

I'm in testing stages now and so far BFN but I'm late so heading to my doctor tomorrow

We'll be home sometime Thursday, then I'll test with FMU on Friday :) hopefully....if AF stays away!
We were at Walmart earlier and I was trying to sneak away to get a test, but it just wasn't happening lol...way to many questions if my mom or kids saw that!!

Good luck snowy! Keep us posted!

What's going on with you pdubs???

Still no AF for me. Officially late now according to my iPeriod tracker which is normally right on. :( I do feel like I did when I was preggo for my DD. just generally crappy the first week. Ugh. I can hope I guess until AF rears her ugly head.

can't wait to hear the news wish :) I'm just dealing with AF cramps...go to FS tomorrow for my CD3 bloodwork and will be starting Femara

FX for you Cajun, when did you last test?

I had very light spotting today! I'm about 8-9 dpo which could mean implantation bleeding! I'm waiting until Saturday to test.

I had a huge problem at the pharmacy today, I had to pick up new cholesterol and blood pressure meds and they wouldn't give them to me because I answered yes to the possibility of being pregnant. They involved my pcp as well, which was embarrassing because I hadn't told her I was TTC. I'm not allowed to pick up the meds until my pcp gives me a pregnancy test.

I had very light spotting today! I'm about 8-9 dpo which could mean implantation bleeding! I'm waiting until Saturday to test.

I had a huge problem at the pharmacy today, I had to pick up new cholesterol and blood pressure meds and they wouldn't give them to me because I answered yes to the possibility of being pregnant. They involved my pcp as well, which was embarrassing because I hadn't told her I was TTC. I'm not allowed to pick up the meds until my pcp gives me a pregnancy test.

That is a Pharmacist's job! Quite a few medications can cause birth defects or problems with the unborn child and should be avoided in pregnancy. The first trimester is very important for development and often damage can be done before you get a chance to see your pcp and review your medications. If you are pregnant or ttc it is important for everyone in your health care circle of care to be properly informed about that fact. Some medications can even cause mc. So I would be thankful to your pharmacist for doing a good job. If indeed you get your bfp they may have just saved you from worrying if your medications could be harming your unborn child or the grief of a mc or birth defects. Hope this helps you feel a bit better about your issue at your pharmacy, it may be inconvenient but the pharmacist was just looking out for your best interests and health!

18th for me, 13dpo at the moment... no Af a few niggles like it's about to start. Not tested yet. Told to wait 7-10 days from confirmed ov. So its 7 days now...

That is a Pharmacist's job! Quite a few medications can cause birth defects or problems with the unborn child and should be avoided in pregnancy. The first trimester is very important for development and often damage can be done before you get a chance to see your pcp and review your medications. If you are pregnant or ttc it is important for everyone in your health care circle of care to be properly informed about that fact. Some medications can even cause mc. So I would be thankful to your pharmacist for doing a good job. If indeed you get your bfp they may have just saved you from worrying if your medications could be harming your unborn child or the grief of a mc or birth defects. Hope this helps you feel a bit better about your issue at your pharmacy, it may be inconvenient but the pharmacist was just looking out for your best interests and health!

Oh, I know! I was very nice to the tech, she was just doing her job. I was just embarrassed because I hadn't told my doctor. I'm considered disabled because of pain issues so I was scared my pcp would ask, "We'll, how do you expect to care for a child if you are in constant pain?" And really I don't think it's going to be easy or a walk in the park but disabled people have the right to have children as long as they can properly care for them. I have a big support system so it will be easier for me than some others. I just don't want to be judged by my doctor.

Hey all,
So another BFN for me today... 11dpo!
I'm cramping quite badly... Thinking the witch is on her way
I know our chances were poor this month, but there's always that little bit of my brain hopes...

So went to FS today and had my CD3 BW and U/W...they told me I had no follicles...but I heard them measuring them during the U/S so I asked "none or none large enough to mature in time?" they said, not large enough...I distinctly heard them say 1.5, 5.3, 0 and 0...so I guess I had 4...and they say both ovaries, but both are very small...I am a wreck..will be spending the day researching "follicles" today...me and DH are going to talk tonight about possibly starting the adoption process sooner than January as no fertility process is going to help me if I can't even produce follicles...

Really hoping someone gets a BFP soon so I can be happy for someone :)

aww Pdubs, I am so sorry. I am familiar with them measuring the follicles and just the process alone is nerve wracking. If you wanted to carry a baby, you could also use donated eggs or try IVF with your own eggs? But also, adoption is a wonderful way to have a baby/expand your family. I told DH that after we have our 3rd (god willing), I would like to look into being a surrogate for another family. I had been watching MTV TRUE LIFE and it broke my heart to see someone want to have a baby so bad but not be able to carry, so I feel like I should help since I know I can handle the daily injections needed.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do for you. :hugs:

thanks Mommyloves :) it's a sad day but I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow...just wish the doctor was in so I could get some answers.

BFN for me I was in the doctors and he said that I should test over the weekend and see.. If its BFN he said he reckons it was a miscarriage and to expect a heavy bleed with clots

So I got my call back about my CD3 bloods and they said to start the femara and come in on CD12 and they will do bloods and u/s again and see if any follicles have progressed...

I'm sorry PDubbs! I know how badly we all want to experience being pregnant but before I started TTC I heavily looked into adoption via the foster system, and years ago when I was only 24 I had even started the process to getting the home study done. Whatever way you decide I'll be praying you are blessed with a child.

I took a dollar tree test this morning at 10dpo with kinda FMU. I had gotten up to pee around 3am and tested when I woke up again at 7:30. It was a BFN, I'm just hoping maybe I tested too soon and maybe that faint spotting I got yesterday was implantation bleeding. My boobs are super sore today, I woke up from a nap and my right under arm/breast area is killing me! I'm going to wait a few more days, maybe until Sunday to test again.

So we sent in our "intake" information tonight to children's services...the process is officially started....now I'm kind of nervous about our apartment not being big enough, or set up right...oh my nerves are never going to get a break until we have a child in our arms!

I don't know how similar the process is for adoption vs fostering, but I did all the paperwork, homecheck, and all so that I could foster my friends baby... it was nerve wracking, but not that bad, so please do not worry. Like Maybebaby said, you will be blessed with a child :) one way or another.

I hope the femara works for you!!

Maybebaby: Fx'd that you just tested too early.

snowywarren:I really hope you get some good news this weekend.

Sofaqueen: Hopefully the cramping is not AF :(

my goodness.. can someone please have a BFP?! I am getting worried over here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->