• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

Pdubs, I am sorry about your appt, that really stinks. I've known 2 people who started the adoption process and then fell pregnant also! Please don't lose hope!!

Maybe, snowy, mommy, sofa, anyone....any "positive" news!?!?!

I am so scared to test, but i will this afternoon, if no AF, b/c my mom and dad are here until then....BUT I am more hopeful than ever, you won't believe my chart!!!!
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de
Will post any news this evening :) *****FX*****

I wont be testing again until tuesday and if its neg then I'm waiting for AF and doctor says by all the symptoms etc that its a miscarriage and to expect heavy bleed so I'm playing the waiting game...
I hope all the other girlies waiting get the best news ever! (in one sense I hope its a BFP for me but I have my little boy either way so I'm happy)

wish4baby: it's kinda funny that you say the getting pg after starting the adoption process as I was reading a FAQ on adoption and one of the questions was: Does the adoption process help make you more fertile? or something like that...crazy...anyway, won't hold my breath for that, but I am interested to talk to the FS on our CD12 appt (DH is actually going with me!) to go over if we have any shot at all of getting pregnant and letting him know we are looking into adoption and starting the process. Our initial interview is likely being booked for Aug. 30th

nothing exciting here for me.. I thought for sure I had a UTI yesterday, so the dr is supposed to call me today.. Once I told them I was TTC, they were reluctant to give me meds over the phone, which is fine with me! I have had some mild cramping this morning.. I also went to the FS yesterday and picked up my paperwork. I am due to call them on CD1 of my cycle to schedule HSG..

I just have this weird feeling that my last c-section (it was a horrible experience) left some scar tissue in there and therefore blocking my tubes.. Fx'd I am wrong and that I am blessed this month, but I am ready for whatever I need to do either way :)

wish4baby: I am so jealous of your chart, it looks AMAZING!! fx'd for you!! I can't wait until you test!!! I am so excited! :happydance:

pdubs: Fx'd for you, I am praying to the femara angels to get you some good follies! all we need is one right? :)

Thanks mommyloves! one is right..I soooo wish it would just happen biologically for us...would just make this whole process much easier (not that it's been a dream so far...)

I can't wait for your test results wish4baby :)

Wishing for the best for you snowy, but love your positive outlook and happy you have been blessed with your LO :)

Okay ladies...drumroll....
We got a Big Fat Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instantly. On a blue dye though (hubby bought it), but the positive line was darker, thicker and showed before the middle line.

I could literally jump out of my skin I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

We have been trying or NTNP for 4 years, this is our 4th cycle of hard core trying, this round. i wasnt going to go much longer without a break
I also thought my last c-section did something, scar tissue or blocked tubes. At the beginning of this month I started self fertility massage and I felt lumps and tenderness in my lower abdomen and uterine area. I massaged it completely away by ovulation (even on my foot in the Fallopian tube reflexology area there was lumpy tissue that is now gone, from rubbing it out!) and now we conceived!!!! I really think that made a difference

Trying to show y'all my bfp
Ok, the picture worked! What do y'all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 11
Sofa, thank you times a million!!!! You are my first official congrats!!! Makes it seem real :)

I love BFPs!!!
I'm so so thrilled for ye!!!!!
Ur BFP has seriously cheered me up!!!! I'm currently waiting on the witch, I've given up on my BFP this month! Just wish she'd come and go... And we can get started again!!!!

Well, you never know...you could definitely still get a bfp!! Baby dust and FX for you

I am now really worried about the blue dye issue...I am about to go get another one I think, pink or digital so i can relax a bit.
Do you know anything about blue dyes/ false positives? Do they come within 30seonds, or will they look as dark as mine??

I know that my pink dye last month was faint but a definite line.. I did test straight away with a digi, and got pregnant 1-2 weeks!

I think u should buy a digi for your peace of mind!

I've just had another look at ur test, it looks really good!

aaaaah I am SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you Wish4baby!!! I had this great feeling about you, but didn't want to jinx or anything!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so glad we finally got some good news this cycle. that gives me hope.

Do you have a link or anything about the massage? I would like to try. I keep feeling some pressure on my RIGHT tube, so I don't know if I am completely out yet.. FX'd!! I did a cheapie test this morning.. way too early, I know, but I could not resist and I saw the faintest squinter line.. which I know is not just evap because the type of tests I have will just show blank vs evap line... I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best!

Mommy, thank you!!!!!!!
That's great!!! I really hope that line gets darker! FX!!!

I dont have a link, sorry! I just googled and read everything I could regarding opening tubes and dissolving scar tissue. I didn't buy anything, even though some sites wanted me to, i felt like they would just be repeating what I found online. I used castor oil and heating packs, coconut oil, massage (youtube) and hot Epsom salt baths, before ovulation. Plus walking daily to get my blood pumping. Oh, and maca all cycle (those are the new things I added this month but I had several supplements that I took for the whole 4 months)

I'm 15 dpo today!!

My symptoms were pretty interesting the last few days, actually.

15 dpo - woke up sore, like sore muscles out of nowhere. Also, I feel like I need a nap. TMI - slightly constipated, complete opposite of typical 'just before AF' days
14dpo - tired and yawning a lot, a sore throat in the evening - Like I had been yelling or something. Also, I rolled over at night and felt very sore breasts. Thought at that moment, usually this is letting up by now, weird
13dpo - very, very exhausted, my mom mentioned I seemed out of it. When I woke up, I felt like I had been in a marathon. Achey sore muscles and joints, very abnormal for me. Thought I was getting sick.
12 dpo - same sore throat in the evening, like I was yelling all day
11 dpo and earlier were typical PMS type symptoms, nothing really out of the ordinary

I also have been getting these awful hunger pains. Like, I wake up in the night starving and my stomach just aches for food. I completely skip hungry and go to hollow stomach painful starving...
My chart https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de

aaaah I LOVE seeing that green line on your BBT chart!! so exciting!!!! lol I can't get enough :) Thank you for posting your symptoms.. I am only at 9dpo.. so fx'd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->