• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

Congrats to those with a BFP!!! I'm out this cycle, I had the blood test done and it was bfn. I'm going to try soy this next cycle along with mucinex and preseed. Plus I just started metformin. I'm working up to 100mg of metformin but right now my stomach can only handle 500mg per day.

Sorry for the BFN Maybebaby :( I did soy this cycle and I for sure felt the ovulation pains. Fx'd that this month is your month :)

I'm sorry maybe!! FX that this is your magic cycle :) I've heard great things about soy

So still no sign of AF, I know she's on her way tho... I'm so sure I'm gonna open a bottle of chilled white later!

I started taking pregnacare conception after my CP, and I've since been reading that these vits can delay O and therefore the witch... So I'm not sure what to think! I did have an abundance of EWCM on 19/20 July.... But I do remember having EWCM the week after too, around 26th... So who knows!?!?

So in summary I could be late because

1. I O'd late due to vits!
2. My slipped disk experience might have affected O!
3. My body is still retuning itself after the CP
4. I'm pregnant!

xxx

Belated CONGRATULATIONS for wish4baby :)

So exciting for you, and the thread really, nothing like a BFP to get everyone's moods up :)

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you :)

AFM, been in a bit of a daze since the latest FS appt. and decision to start the adoption process...I feel so lost and all over the place...wrote down 4 pages of questions for the social worker in hopes that it would clear my head a bit...seems to have helped a bit...

I need some help.. I don't want to get my hopes up..but I feel like the lines are getting darker.. here are my tests from the last 4 days.. Day 1: total Neg Day 2: faint line Day 3: faint Line and day 4: still faint but darker than the last two. This is driving me crazy but DH told me not to stress..

Also, I feel (TMI) extremely wet down there.. like AF is going to come, but I checked my CM and no AF yet... What do you ladies think? Today is also DH's birthday lol

Attachments

• hcg.jpg
    hcg.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
pdubs: I know your last FS appointment did not give the best news, but please try not to consume yourself with negative thoughts. You are doing everything perfectly, and sometimes, we are given obstacles when trying to reach our goal and when you DO achieve your goal, it will make it that much sweeter. Just because you are pursuing adoption, it does not mean that you will never carry your own miracle. I was told after my ectopic pregnancy that I would NEVER become pregnant. For 4 years I was NTNP and nothing. At that point, I could not afford IVF, but I wanted to know the process, so I decided to help another family conceive by donating my eggs. Trust me, I believed that I would either A. Need to do IVF (and at that time I was considering donor sperm since I was not with DH) and B. I would pursue adoption or fostering or SOMETHING. When I met DH, I even told him that we would have trouble conceiving, so this was something I took very seriously.

I LOVE that you are moving forward, one step at a time.. although it is hard, this is the smartest and bravest thing that you can do at this point (imo). You might be one of the lucky ladies who adopts a beautiful baby and then finds out you are pregnant too (it HAS happened!!!)

I know the adoption process is scary, but I also feel like you are on the right track with asking so many questions to ease your mind.

Sorry for the novel, but my heart aches for you because I know how it feels to get such bad news and have to think of other means to achieve your goal :hugs:

So still no sign of AF, I know she's on her way tho... I'm so sure I'm gonna open a bottle of chilled white later!

I started taking pregnacare conception after my CP, and I've since been reading that these vits can delay O and therefore the witch... So I'm not sure what to think! I did have an abundance of EWCM on 19/20 July.... But I do remember having EWCM the week after too, around 26th... So who knows!?!?

So in summary I could be late because

1. I O'd late due to vits!
2. My slipped disk experience might have affected O!
3. My body is still retuning itself after the CP
4. I'm pregnant!

xxx

Fx'd it is #4 and AF did not come like you thought it would :)

thanks mommyloves for your kind words :) I'm up and down and glad I have some time to process before we actually meet the social worker...

and as a side note, your tests are looking GREAT :)

thank you :) I am praying that they get darker... I am trying to stay stress free, but kinda hard when my family is crazy :wacko:

well you just jump online and talk to us when you are feeling down. Because you are NOT alone.

Well decided to break down and buy a HPT and test. I'm 12 DPO today. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 20130804_171944.jpg
    20130804_171944.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 18
Definitely looks like a positive to me!!!!! Congrats are in order!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo:

Mommyloves, your tests are definitely getting darker! I'm excited for you! When will you test?

Sofa, any news?!? I'm thinking reason #4!!!

Pdubs, I am sorry you're feeling down. Please know we're here for you and everything will work out, and I second everything mommyloves said in her post!

No sign of witch and no witch related symptoms yet... Im 15 dpo today.

I'm convinced I'm not pregnant though, and I've accepted that, I just wish the witch would show and I could get on with next month!

I also nearly positive that my delayed AF is due to the Pregnacare Vits.. Ive stopped taking them now, and just take my Folic Acid from now on!

No idea! There's a couple of big threads on BnB about Pregnacare Canception vits and delayed periods!!

yea that looks like a positive to me too Mrsmom! Awesome!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wish4baby: FF says I should test 8/12, but AF would be late after tomorrow..so not sure exactly when I will do my final test.. I just love that I have these cheapies to test every day or every other day..

Omg, those are pregnancy tests?!? I thought for some reason they were those ovulation tests....there are definitely lines there! You're preggers!!!!!

looks good mrscmom :)

Congrats for BFPs! lovin' the positives :)

lol yea they are the cheapie wondfo pregnancy tests... so I tested with FMU this morning and the line IS getting darker.. not as dark as the control, but I have read that the wondfo's don't get as dark or darker than the control until 19 DPO.. and I am only 12 DPO.. so I think I am going to get a digital one today and see what happens.

So I guess I can say now that soy did for sure work for me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->