"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

Yay! Congrats Mrsmom, when is your EDD?!!!

Can't believe we'll be on this journey together, we need to start a group in the pregnancy section where we can get together!

I'll be having a c/s about a week early :)
can't wait to get a scan b/c I am having some severe symptoms (my daughter is convinced its twins, she told me dont worry about a thing mom, i'll change all the diapers!) but maybe I'm actually sick, with strep or something :/
Me too about the weight...I have a plan though...25 lbs or less for sure lol (yeah right, more like 60 as its been with all of my pregnancies)

Right now according to me...EDD is 4/15/14. Going to dr today at 4 for confirmation test and schedule an ultrasound. With tubal reversal, want to make sure bean is where it's supposed to be. Had some light spotting last night....maybe normal? scary regardless. Can't wait to get to doctor for some reassurance.

I'm sure it's normal, don't worry! Good luck at your appointment, keep us posted!! :)

Ladies, I just joined a pregnancy group in the pregnancy buddies section. The thread is called "Due April 2014 Bump Buddy required!" It's still a small group, only 4 or so members...I'll be looking for you over there! :)

Thank you to every lady on this thread, I really enjoyed chatting with you and getting to know you! I wish you the best of luck, and a ton of baby dust - your time will come!!! See you all soon :) xoxo

I've never been so excited to start spotting. I took the pregnancy test I had in the house and of course it was BFN and about an hour later I started spotting. I just can't wait to try again this next cycle, especially now that I have the soy and evening primrose oil. FX that this next month if our month for the rest of us still trying. May has always been my favorite month for some reason, hoping for a May due date!

Maybebaby: This month WILL be your month :) with the soy and primrose, you should be good to go :) and trust me, May babies are great.. I have two of them lol I told DH we needed to have our 3rd in a different month.. so April it is as long as everything goes as planned. Fx'd for you! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies this seems like the forum I need to be in. Everyone is so positive and keep each other motivated and that's what I like to see. and to top it off everyone O around the same time. Well any way my name is Makenzie me and DH have been TTC for only a couple months now in July I had an AF on the 11th and it lasted til the 14th my cycles average at 26 days. the symptoms I have been having are lower back pains and cramping now I do get this before AF but never had they lasted almost the whole day. and this has been going on since the 1st. I have also felt cramping after I come from the bathroom and I have been going very frequently I have also been hungry and eating everything in site. Let me add the nausea and I even threw up once. Now to top it off AF was due on the 6th and she has not arrived yet thank god. but im scared to test. I don't want to get a bfn. but I seen some post from beginning of July til now and der has been a few BFP congrats ladies

Morning all!!
DPO 18.... bfn!
I know Im out... but I keep testing... I really really really want AF to just arrive so I can make a plan!
We have so much on in August... a foreign wedding (Im chief bridesmaid), OH is away at a gig for another weekend! So Im really hoping we can co-ordinate ourselves!

Hope you guys are all keeping well?

xxxxx

Hey all!
Well my wait if over! The Witch is here!
Im actually quite happy, I knew we were PG this month... so delighted now I can start organising myself for my BFP in September!!!

Hows everyone doing?

xxxxx

yeaaaaa sofaqueen! glad you can finally start your next cycle. :) and my goodness, you will be busy with the wedding and all. But that will also make the time fly by so fast, so I think that is a blessing in disguise :) :winkwink:

Hi Nini: your symptoms sound very promising! When do you plan on testing? I tested before AF was due.. and I got a faint BFP.. but a line is a line right? :) This was a very good tread to be on, we all are very supportive of each other.. and between all of us, we have a LOT of knowledge on supplements and everything.. so it has been so awesome!

Hey Mommyloves im very scared to test i was thinking bout waiting til Sunday and yes i must say they do feel very promising. But i didnt want to get my hopes up so i just keep thinking AF will show up. And this morning when i woke up i was feeling very nauseous so I do hope this is really it and Heck yea a line is a line i didnt even have a clear positive until i was four months with my second daughter i was getting not pregnant s. but i hope we all get our BFP lots of baby dust for everyone

well I hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP.. even if it is a faint line like mine was at first :) I know how it is to be scared to test, but make sure you are taking your prenatal's and stuff just in case! because you neeeever know :) and your symptoms sound right on track.. but if you are nauseous already, you are going to have a trying 9 months! lol but they have medicine for that lol :)

I have one more question about soy. I start tomorrow, but I don't remember reading if I should take them in the morning or evening? My regular AF flow started yesterday evening.

Hey Maybebaby: so you can really take soy anytime of the day, but make sure it is the SAME time every day. I read to take them at night to combat any nausea and hot-flashes, so that is what I did. I took mine at 9pm every night and that way, if I did have any issues, I would hopefully sleep right through them :) I am so excited you are trying soy! are you ready for the chance of multiples? lol :)

I took it at 8:20am today, so I'll just keep taking it at that time I guess!

Yup, Will wants twins really bad. I told him I'll kill him if his wish comes true! Lol But at least I'd only have to survive one pregnancy since we only want two total. I have a feeling no matter what I'm going to be one of those women that are super uncomfortable through the whole pregnancy. The idea of two crying infants scares the crap out of me though! I've never really been around infants. I've never even changed a diaper before!

Hey everyone i did not decide to test but what i did do was go to the emergency room! They gave me my :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:. i was so relieved when they told me i cried a little :cry:. lol yea i can be a big baby im sending lots of :dust::hugs: and :bfp: for everyone

well I hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP.. even if it is a faint line like mine was at first :) I know how it is to be scared to test, but make sure you are taking your prenatal's and stuff just in case! because you neeeever know :) and your symptoms sound right on track.. but if you are nauseous already, you are going to have a trying 9 months! lol but they have medicine for that lol :)

Yes the doctors told me that as well but they said they are going to put me on zolfrin i def don t think i spelled that right but hey its worth a try. i was so sick that i couldnt hold anything down but it will all be worth it:dohh:

awesome Nini! Congrats on your BFP! I am sorry you are so sick, that sucks so bad. I am not ill yet.. hopefully I won't get that bad this time.

MaybeBaby: ooh you have no idea.. twins scare the crap out of me too.. but DH only wants one more and I want a boy and girl, so twins are my only option for that, so we will see. I don't know how I will breastfeed twins.. or even get any rest if there are two in there.. my dad is an identical twin and his mom had a nurse come in at night to help her (they have loads of $$, which I do not have, nor do I want that?)

Either way, you will be able to handle it... and trust me, at first, when you have a baby, it is very daunting because of all that you have to learn, but you will be so willing to learn it because it is your baby and it will just come naturally :) Trust me! :)

Congrats, Nini!!!

I don't know if its the mood swings from the soy but I'm feeling very hopeless right now. I know I've only tried one cycle so far but the fact that I'm not getting a positive OPK makes it very difficult to time AHI. Sometimes I almost wish I was bding with Will because at least that might be fun to do regularly (in the beginning).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->