• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

I look at baby stuff pretty much whenever I can, unless I'm with DH then I try to contain myself as I think he is being overwhelmed by it...I mostly try to stick to my Pinterest boards...anyone else have a baby board or two on pinterest? would love to follow you if you do :)

https://pinterest.com/PDubs10612/boards/

That stinks about dh's new schedule not lining up with your ttc plan! My also has bad work hours. don't be upset though, it only takes 1 little swimmer!!
Baby dust!

I just tried your pinterest link, and I couldn't get through...

That stinks about dh's new schedule not lining up with your ttc plan! My also has bad work hours. don't be upset though, it only takes 1 little swimmer!!
Baby dust!

I just tried your pinterest link, and I couldn't get through...

Not sure the best way to share pinterest...but if you search pinners for Patricia Warriner I'm the one with red hair :)

Anyone ever use GoFundMe? I just made a page to see if we can raise some money for our honeymoon...worth a shot...I just find it hard to believe anyone would donate money to a stranger :s

https://www.gofundme.com/3kl4fw

totally off topic but CNN posted a video of my cousin and uncle today.. thought I'd share :)

https://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/u...-dad-records-wedding-dance-with-daughter.kxtv

I started my OPKs today!!! I am feeling so shaky and not sure if it is because of the soy iso or not? My boobs hurt bad and I am (sorry tmi) horney as all hell, but I figured I would give DH a break until O time :)

how is everyone feeling today? anyone else start testing? Also, what time of day do you use your OPK? I read that the LH surge is highest at 2pm or later.. and then the clear blue digital that I got says to test at the same time every day.. I tested at 4pm today, but it also said that I needed to hold my urine for 4 hours before testing.. and I had only held it an hour.. oops!!

Sorry your not feeling well. :( Do you normally feel like that during o? How close are you to your "o" date?

I started testing with the digital opks yesterday. I take one at about noon and then again at about 10 pm or so. I don't usually hold my bladder for that long. Today I only held it for 2 and still got the flashing. Hopefully it means I'm getting close to o. I feel like they're laughing at me at this point. I hope I'm not building my self up too high. I don't think I've felt this positive since I started this whole journey.

Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust:

totally off topic but CNN posted a video of my cousin and uncle today.. thought I'd share :)

https://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/u...-dad-records-wedding-dance-with-daughter.kxtv

I started my OPKs today!!! I am feeling so shaky and not sure if it is because of the soy iso or not? My boobs hurt bad and I am (sorry tmi) horney as all hell, but I figured I would give DH a break until O time :)

how is everyone feeling today? anyone else start testing? Also, what time of day do you use your OPK? I read that the LH surge is highest at 2pm or later.. and then the clear blue digital that I got says to test at the same time every day.. I tested at 4pm today, but it also said that I needed to hold my urine for 4 hours before testing.. and I had only held it an hour.. oops!!

Awww! That made me smile and cry at the same time. My father in law passed away to pancreatic cancer in 2007. It hurts to think all that he'll miss but glad he's not in any pain. The dance was so sweet and glad he was able to dance with his daughter.

Thanks Ally... yea pancreatic cancer is horrible :( I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine how hard it was to watch someone suffer like that. I still have not come to terms with the fact that my uncle, the strongest person that I know, is losing this battle. We are trying to stay as positive as possible...so this dance is a big help.

I really don't know if the way I am feeling is related to O or the meds that I took (and that I assume are coming out of my system now?) or if I am having anxiety attacks or what. I usually O around 15-22 and I normally don't have any symptoms.. so I am not quite sure what is going on. My temps are extremely flat and that is not normal for me. So now I am researching flat temps and if soy iso causes it?

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing ? Anyone at their "o" time yet ?
I am not expecting to be until around the middle of next week.. But we are still bd'ing just incase ! I was always 28 days before my bcp and now that I have been off them the last few months I have been around 31/32.. Sometimes our bodies are unpredictable! But I think I will try my opk's soon. They are not cheap ! I know you can get some cheap ones online but I have a hard time telling if the line is darker or not. But this is my first time trying the clea blue digital ones so we will see how that goes.
Thanks for the help everyone. I will look for preseed online, it may be easier to find and saves me the trouble of searching every store for lube, haha.
Hope everyone is doing good ! Hopefully we will have more exciting news to report in the upcoming weeks :)

Mommyloves, loved the piece with your uncle and cousin. What an awesome idea. DH and I were just married April 27 and I lost my dad back in 2002. I missed my dad so much.

My first post in this group. Had Us today and the tech was very pleased with the size of my follicles. I go back for another us on Sunday and hopefully o 15-17.

This is our first round, so I really don't know what to expect. Glad I've found you guys who are around the same day as me.

Hi Ganda, Thank you :) I am so sorry for your loss. I am doing everything I can to help my cousin through this.. and the dance is something that the whole family will cherish, so I am glad that I was able to help her make this a reality (I emailed the story to the news and it just took off from there...)

how awesome that you had some good sized follies detected!! I am still waiting for my ob to send me to a FS.. I am hoping it doesn't get to that, but I would love to get a u/s to see if any of my follies are developing as they should..in the meantime, I decided to take matters into my own hands and try soy iso.. I am just hoping that was the right decision.. I guess I will see in the next week!

fingers crossed that we all get our BFP this month!

Thanks Ally... yea pancreatic cancer is horrible :( I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine how hard it was to watch someone suffer like that. I still have not come to terms with the fact that my uncle, the strongest person that I know, is losing this battle. We are trying to stay as positive as possible...so this dance is a big help.

I really don't know if the way I am feeling is related to O or the meds that I took (and that I assume are coming out of my system now?) or if I am having anxiety attacks or what. I usually O around 15-22 and I normally don't have any symptoms.. so I am not quite sure what is going on. My temps are extremely flat and that is not normal for me. So now I am researching flat temps and if soy iso causes it?

Thank you and I'm sorry you and your family have to go through that. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. For us, he declined so fast and the frustrating part is not being able to do anything to help. Our family still has some bad days. He was such a good man. Enjoy the time you have with him. They seem like sweet family. Such a great thing to do and your cousin will always remember that moment. :hugs2:

Flat temps always confuse me. I start to wonder if its something I took or if there's something wrong with the the thermometer. Just seems to add more stress which none of us need during this journey. Good luck. I hope you are able to figure out what's causing your symptoms.

So sorry anyone has to deal with cancer! My prayers and thoughts are going out! My FIL is fighting now, as well. He had it in his esophagus (non smoker though) and it has spread all over, stage 4 :( very sad. its hard for us to talk about it or even think about. Cancer and my FIL's situation is the main reason we are going all natural, not using or eating any product with toxins and carcinogens - food, hygiene products, medicines, ect.

I always like it when my temps stay flat, or a tenth variation. I think I read somewhere that its good (obviously, with a jump after o)! Mine are fluctuating this month, but staying it that low pre-o stage., as expected.
So, today (or possibly tomorrow) marks the beginning of my fertile window!!! I think I will o on wed (cd14) but ff is saying thurs (cd 15) for some reason...so we'll be busy doing our thing trying to catch that egg! What about everyone else?
And, a weird "symptom" for me...my left ovary (or maybe a lymph node in that area) has been swollen and slightly tender (only to the touch). Never noticed that ever- It only came to my attention because I am doing self fertility massage. I am taking a lot of supplements, I sure hope I'm not overdoing it & hyper stimulated or anything lol

So sorry anyone has to deal with cancer! My prayers and thoughts are going out! My FIL is fighting now, as well. He had it in his esophagus (non smoker though) and it has spread all over, stage 4 :( very sad. its hard for us to talk about it or even think about. Cancer and my FIL's situation is the main reason we are going all natural, not using or eating any product with toxins and carcinogens - food, hygiene products, medicines, ect.

I always like it when my temps stay flat, or a tenth variation. I think I read somewhere that its good (obviously, with a jump after o)! Mine are fluctuating this month, but staying it that low pre-o stage., as expected.
So, today (or possibly tomorrow) marks the beginning of my fertile window!!! I think I will o on wed (cd14) but ff is saying thurs (cd 15) for some reason...so we'll be busy doing our thing trying to catch that egg! What about everyone else?
And, a weird "symptom" for me...my left ovary (or maybe a lymph node in that area) has been swollen and slightly tender (only to the touch). Never noticed that ever- It only came to my attention because I am doing self fertility massage. I am taking a lot of supplements, I sure hope I'm not overdoing it & hyper stimulated or anything lol

I'm so sorry you and your family is experiencing that. It's absolutely heartbreaking. :cry: Our thoughts are with you! My father in law's cancer also encouraged us to eat healthier and try to avoid toxins where we can. They're everywhere.

Mine are hardly ever flat so it throws me off when I do get them. They always seem to go up or down .2 or .3. This cycle I had a huge dip on Cd11...that was a first. Good luck on the bding! :). I got a solid smiley on the digital opk to night so I should o within the next day or so. :happydance: I don't have symptoms when I ovulate or if I do, I don't notice. I added a b complex vitamin to the prenatal and the fish oil. What supplements are you taking?

Hi ladies, Hope I can join.

I am on CD 10 of a 25-30 cycle. I wanted to use clomid this cycle but didn't receive it in time and I considered soy but by that time I was already on CD 7. I have also purchased preseed but I suspect I am not using it correctly because I've been using it on the "outside" as a lube to get things going.

OH seems to be on board with my quickies every other day just to "make a deposit" and that he does well. No ED issues and lots of sperm - actually he wants to keep going after he deposits but I find myself not always interested in that once made.

I am going to use OPKs since I have them - still no clue when I ov and it seems that I get cramps for a large portion of the month and then no cramps during AF.

One minute I feel like I O early the next late - SO I'll just BD all month and make it enjoyable.

Going to see OHs favourite band play in the middle of what should be my OV window - Hoping that'll be what we need for a BFP.. :)

Hi everyone!
This thread has really taken off!!! :happydance:
How is everyone doing?

Im back from my bachelorette party.... exhausted! We did have a great time!

According to FF App... my fertile days are starting today... so the plan is to BD every day from today until next Sunday! Mentioned this to OH, and he is fine with it! No sign of any EWCM, I usually gets loads, so Id say Im not about to O for a few days, but a bit of early BD is always a good thing! :thumbup:

We have a lot on this week with an event on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, so we'll need to be super organised!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome, Nolan'smom! Good luck this cycle! I think an awesome concert could be just the ticket :)

Sofaqueen, lol! I bet DH is fine with all the action!! Baby dust!

Ally, I am taking so much stuff this cycle. Hope it's worth it! Maca, Fish oil, Prenatal, CoQ10, Royal jelly, Folic Acid, Dong Quai, vitex, EPO...also using preseed
Not all of it is all cycle long, thank goodness
*FX* for all of us

Just checking in! I'm starting to get super impatient waiting for my fertile days so I started testing with OPKs already and I'm only on CD12, expected to O around CD20. I'm testing in advance too because I just recently got AF back, it was 35 days between my last two cycles but I don't know if that's going to keep changing. And I'm also frustrated because my future baby daddy is going out of town on the date I'm supposed to O. I'm hoping that inseminating every day the three days before might give me a chance but who knows. If this month I don't get a BFP I'll be using soy iso next cycle.

Oh, and future baby daddy is going to visit his 97 year old grandmother when he's away and is hoping I'll be able to call with good news so he can tell her when he's there. Talk about pressure!

Went for my reflexology appt tonight...don't know how it will affect fertility but it was amazing..can't wait to go again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->