• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

haha I hear you on the 1000 pills :p well I take 10 a day right now, next cycle (which hopefully won't happen!) I will have to add Femara, but that will only be for CD3-7....oh I hope I hope I hope...I sent DH the pic of the strip and before he read what I wrote he thought it was a pregnancy test...oh dear...wouldn't that have been great :)

YAY for your pos OPK ally! let the bd'ing begin :)

wish4baby: I wish my BBT was as reliable as yours... that sounds awesome (and so much less stress!)

pdubs: lets hope that his positive thinking works!! (like the law of attraction..:) )

I finally remembered my question for you ladies.. so I posted a few days ago about checking CM and how to do that when you are bd'ing every day or every other day (I know some of you saw it because you replied-Thank you!!). So I am still having issues really checking because I swear there is spermies in there the next morning, and then when I check later in the day, I feel like I am dried up.. possibly because the sperm in there? (sorry TMI) Now here is my 2nd question.. when trying to induce labor, they tell you to DTD because the sperm contain prostiglandins that will help your cervix soften.. is that the same when you are NOT pregnant? Yesterday morning my cervix was soft (we BD the night before) and then later in the day it was firm again (very frustrating). This morning...back to being soft. I feel like I am going crazy because I desperately want to confirm what I am seeing on my BBT/opk by cervical changes or CM, but I am having the worst time. :(

Hello, hope it's not to late to post. I had a tubal reversal on 6/19. I just got the go ahead from my doctor to start TTC. I have 3 children and have remarried. We are trying to have a baby together. I am due to O on the 20th give or take. I just stocked up on OPKs and told the hubby to prepare. I have been taking prenatals and folic acid for 2 months now, once I knew when my tubal reversal surgery was scheduled. We "practice" TTC all the time anyhow so I don't think we are really going to change that but we are just being more aware of the timing. I have read posts of many ladies that have had a tubal reversal that may never become pregnant or that it takes a while. We are hoping for the best. I had never had issues before.

Hello, hope it's not to late to post. I had a tubal reversal on 6/19. I just got the go ahead from my doctor to start TTC. I have 3 children and have remarried. We are trying to have a baby together. I am due to O on the 20th give or take. I just stocked up on OPKs and told the hubby to prepare. I have been taking prenatals and folic acid for 2 months now, once I knew when my tubal reversal surgery was scheduled. We "practice" TTC all the time anyhow so I don't think we are really going to change that but we are just being more aware of the timing. I have read posts of many ladies that have had a tubal reversal that may never become pregnant or that it takes a while. We are hoping for the best. I had never had issues before.

Hey MrsMom! how awesome that you are trying after a tubal reversal! you are in the right place :) I feel like this is our magical month. I have also had some tube issues, so I am waiting to see if I am lucky this month, if not, I will see a FS.

My HSG was wide open and my remaining tube lengths are great. Doc said that he didn't think we'd have issues. I am just worried about a tubal pregnancy . I am hoping that it doesn't take long. I am excited and nervous at the same time. My dr is a FS, so if we begin to have issues, I will go back and see what is up.

To me, this whole process is stressful and confusing. I was taking my temp orally but I was getting really crazy readings so I started taking them vaginally. Now I'm getting large dips every couple of days. I had a pos. opk on the First Response yesterday and this morning and my temp is up as well. Hopefully it'll stay up and I can confirm ovualtion.

As for the cm, I took mucinex because I don't seem to have a lot on my own. With the meds, it seems to be really clear and watery. I had a little bit of stretch (tmi) a day or so ago but that's it. That's helped me tell the difference. I also don't check it any earlier than about 9pm 9since we usually bd at night) so I give all of hubby's stuff to make its way out. I'm not sure if any of that will help. This is the first cycle I've been consistant in checking it so I'm still learning. :)

Welcome and Good Luck! :)

:dust:

Can I join here as well? :flower:

I'm pretty new here. Trying for my third. I have a 10 year old from a previous marriage and an 16 month old with my husband. In the past I have gotten pregnant on the first try. I know that I have been so lucky. I am getting a little older now, just turned 37, so I am worried that age might be agaisnt me.

I seem to have 31-32 day cycles. I have been able to see EWCM, but the last couple months, not so much. :shrug: This is the first month we have been trying. I believe I ovulated on the 16th. I am using the CBFM and OPKs but not charting.

I am still confused as to when you ovulate after the first positive OPK peak, etc... Hoping we :sex: on the right days. I would love your insight on if we should do it again tonight. ;) I'm currently on CD 20, thinking 1 DPO.

I started testing with the CBFM on CD 6 and was all lows until CD 14.
CD 15 High on CBFM
CD 16 High on CBFM :sex:
CD 17 High on CBFM and a negative OPK late afternoon :sex:
CD 18 High on CBFM and negative OPK in a.m. but POSITIVE OPK in the afternoon and late evening :sex:
CD 19 PEAK on CBFM and POSITIVE OPK in a.m. but negative OPK in p.m. :sex:
CD 20 PEAK on CBFM (TODAY).

Not sure if we have our basis covered or if we should do it again tonight. I THINK I O'd yesterday and feel confident that I caught the beginning and end of my peak pretty well. Just not sure, scared I may still ovulate today....

Advice? Thoughts? Sorry...I know I rambled...:blush: Feels so good to get this out.

I'm pretty new here. Trying for my third. I have a 10 year old from a previous marriage and an 16 month old with my husband. In the past I have gotten pregnant on the first try. I know that I have been so lucky. I am getting a little older now, just turned 37, so I am worried that age might be agaisnt me.

I seem to have 31-32 day cycles. I have been able to see EWCM, but the last couple months, not so much. :shrug: This is the first month we have been trying. I believe I ovulated on the 16th. I am using the CBFM and OPKs but not charting.

I am still confused as to when you ovulate after the first positive OPK peak, etc... Hoping we :sex: on the right days. I would love your insight on if we should do it again tonight. ;) I'm currently on CD 20, thinking 1 DPO.

CD 15 High on CBFM
CD 18 High on CBFM and negative OPK in a.m. but POSITIVE OPK in the afternoon and late evening :sex:

Not sure if we have our basis covered or if we should do it again tonight. I THINK I O'd yesterday and feel confident that I caught the beginning and end of my peak pretty well. Just not sure, scared I may still ovulate today....

Advice? Thoughts? Sorry...I know I rambled...:blush: Feels so good to get this out.

I don't think it hurts to :sex: a few extra times after just in case. This is my first month of actually paying attention ever so I don't really know what I'm doing either. All 3 of my other kids i was on BC...so i was preventing. Trying is a new concept for me :wacko:

CD 15 High on CBFM

I don't think it hurts to :sex: a few extra times after just in case. This is my first month of actually paying attention ever so I don't really know what I'm doing either. All 3 of my other kids i was on BC...so i was preventing. Trying is a new concept for me :wacko:

I'm thinking tonight would probably be a good idea. Just getting tired. :winkwink:

hi ladies, how is everyone doing ? really thought id be getting a positive opk today bubt no luck !!! My last three AF's have been May 1, June 1, and July 1 (well July 1 was brown spotting so July 2 may be my actual first day there).. So I am looking at around 31/32 days a month, which is longer than I originally thought I was going to be (I was always 28 before bcp).. But your positive opk is supposed to be 24-48 hours before you actually o, so I don't think I should panic yet.. But if I don't have one by saturday then I will be upset !!! Haha. But I'm only cd16 yet so it sounds about right that it may be a couple more days.. I started testing at cd13 so I definitely do not think I missed it .. But we've bd'ed a bit just incase..
How is everyone else doing ?? I am getting a bit anxious now thinking that I will not get my o, but I've had 3 regular cycles each month since coming off my bcp 2 months ago so I don't think I should be freaking out.
How is everyone else doing with your opk's ?
Hopefully time the weekend is over we all have good news that involves positive opk's and lots of bd'ing :) haha
Baby dust to alll !!

just got in "O" day BDing...I feel much better now...DH was super tired and I really didn't think we were going to do it today but it did so it's all good...BD'd -3, -2, and O day...not bad...now as long as O ACTUALLY happened we might have a chance...FX for everyone...anyone else get a pos. OPK yet?

Hey ladies! Joining! I got a positive OPK tonight I think! But I'm using the cheapies.. I've read you don't always get a really dark line ith them? Anyone have experience with them? I've been testing since Sunday a few times a day and been getting definite negatives. My last two at 8pm and 10pm were most certainly darker. Should I wait til it's as dark as the control or darker to call it a positive? I didn't BBT this month so don't know that but my CM is most certainly egg white, however it always is for a few days. We are trying the Shettles method for a boy so want to wait until about 24 hrs after the LH surge.

Us too pdubs! Today is o day! Me and DH got into a huge fight today (you know, one that started over *nothing* then escalated) sooo....we didn't bd in the am and I was thinking we wouldn't in the pm either. But he surprised me & the kiddos with a great dinner when we got home from swim team and we made up :) expecting that temp rise in the morning *FX*
I also felt a "twinge" then slight cramps near my left ovary (around 9pm) then after bd, more intense cramping near my right ovary...weird....I've never noticed o pains before, I wonder if that was what I was feeling? Maybe the maca and royal jelly did their job this cycle!

Welcome, to the new ladies on the thread! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Cajunbabe, so cool that you're doing shettles for a boy! I did it for a girl about 6 years ago (after 3 boys right in a row) and it worked - or something did lol! Have you also looked into alkaline-ing your body/diet for a boy?

Morning Ladies! Hope all is well. It's so nice to have everyone on here in the same boat. I asked my hubby last night if he wanted the night off tonight, but he said he is happy to comply with the babymaking. I am going to start 2x a day OPK today should be any day now. How is it going for everyone else?

Going good here...Pretty sure I'm 1dpo but will try to BD tonight just in case...and then me and DH are house/dog/pool sitting for most of a week so will be like a mini vacation...and it's been soooo hot here lately...felt like 42-45 all week (celsius, not farenheit)

Anyone have good weekend plans?

O!M!G! No temp raise this morning!!! Means 1 of 2 things:
I actually "Oed" when I thought I felt it at 9pm, and there just wasn't enough progesterone yet, to raise my temp by 7am (what are your thoughts on this ladies?)
Or
Fertility friend has some inside information and this cycle I will O on cd15 (today). Not unheard of, it's usually cd14 but has been cd15 also!
Either way another day of baby making - 6th day in a row lol :)

This weekend...movie date on Friday evening, Turbo with the family. Then Saturday my boys are in Jiujitsu tournament, Sunday church, swim team poster making party for the state meet coming up, & soccer training. We'll also hit the grocery store sometime - a must! and go out to eat

sounds like a busy weekend :)

As for the temps...I don't temp so I'm no help with that, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->