O/T but had to share

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151266967148066&set=p.10151266967148066&type=1&theater

please share if your on FB :flower:

i read this yesterday, personally i think its a shame for Christian Bale having half the internet sharing something that they think he should be doing

almost as if he is obliged to, and if he doesnt bow down to this then he will be the bad guy

:(

i read this yesterday, personally i think its a shame for Christian Bale having half the internet sharing something that they think he should be doing

almost as if he is obliged to, and if he doesnt bow down to this then he will be the bad guy

theyre not askin him to donate a kidney... geeeessssh

i dont think that tone was necessary. in fact i think it was downright rude.

and your entitled to your opinion.

I think its amazing you heard my "tone" through the computer....

and your entitled to your opinion.

I think its amazing you heard my "tone" through the computer....

there is nothing amazing about being able to pick up the tone of something which couldnt have been interpreted in any other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->