O/t haunted.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Tiffa130, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Tiffa130

Tiffa130 first time mom

My TV at home has become posessed! LOL

Within the last month, twice in the middle of the night my TV has turned itself on & off repeatedly.

It's not my cats sitting on the remote (you have to hit two seperate buttons to power on/off TV)

It was suggested it might be a faulty wire but it ONLY happens in the middle of the night!

It's kinda creepy. My one friend says my LO has psychic powers LMAO.

Any one else have any funny haunted or eerie stories??

2. Lauraaraa

Lauraaraa Love My Baby Girl

thats well scary! lol!!!

my tv keeps doing something in th middle of the night, tries to play the dvd thats in, wake up n here and it and is just plain weird!!

but i darent think bout it to much or will freak my self out!

3. gypsymom

gypsymom Well-Known Member

I've never had a haunting in one of my residences, but here in CO there's a place called third bridge that I've been to where I swear you can hear drum beats and horse hoofs at night, despite there being no horses and no drums and every piece of electronic equipment we brought out stopped working until we were far away from the actual bridge. It's a local legend.
    Plus my two friends grew up in very haunted houses so I'm a believer!!!

4. msflowerfairy

msflowerfairy Well-Known Member

I have ghost children in my house. I can be relaxing in my cottage at night reading or having some quiet time, and i will hear children singing ring a roses. As soon as they have my attention they run away giggling!
    I also hear a newborn baby crying just inside my bedroom door, but as soon as i open the door it stops.
    We have been here 6 years, and have got used to it now, but if we forget about them they make themselves known, and start knocking doors when we are in bed, or running up and down the stairs...bless em, i wonder how they died sometimes, and guess they just enjoy being around a family, and dogs.