Obsessed with buying PGT

Erm ok just went and bought the 50 OPK tests off ebay! arghhhh, someone stop me!

Lol, *shakes berry26* Put the credit card down and step away from the computer :haha:

Which internet cheapies would you recommend??

I use the One Step tests off of Ebay, just ordered 30 OPKs and 20 HPTs for $8.99 w/ free shipping! Don't let yourself but the 100 Hpt's though, no matter how tempting they are at under $20, lol, it's just tooo much temptation!

No way! BUT.IT.WOULD.BE.SO.FUN.TO.PEE.ON.SOMETHING.100.TIMES!!!:haha:

No seriously though...I got 50 HPT's for about $13 from a Canadian site. 100 would be epic though!!:happydance:

I use the One Step tests off of Ebay, just ordered 30 OPKs and 20 HPTs for $8.99 w/ free shipping! Don't let yourself but the 100 Hpt's though, no matter how tempting they are at under $20, lol, it's just tooo much temptation!

No seriously though...I got 50 HPT's for about $13 from a Canadian site. 100 would be epic though!!:happydance:

Your not kidding, I would use every one of them in the 2ww, 100 tests in 14 days, my new book :happydance:

Erm ok just went and bought the 50 OPK tests off ebay! arghhhh, someone stop me!

Lol, *shakes berry26* Put the credit card down and step away from the computer :haha:

I am trying my best to not buy the digital ones! lol So I thought if I bought loads of the cheap ones that would make me feel better:rofl:

Your not kidding, I would use every one of them in the 2ww, 100 tests in 14 days, my new book :happydance:

And you know we would so buy your book!!! :haha:

LMFAO!! Ladies, you are hilarious. I went for the 25 strips for 6$... I dont know why i never thought of this earlier. Cant tell DH though, he would look at me as if i were nuts.

LMFAO!! Ladies, you are hilarious. I went for the 25 strips for 6$... I dont know why i never thought of this earlier. Cant tell DH though, he would look at me as if i were nuts.

Lol, too late for me there! I have two plastic bins in the bathroom, one for OPK's and one for HPT, and there a little hard to miss, so he see's them packed full at the beginning of the month and then bare bone empty by the end! I know he thinks I'm completely insane :wacko:

Lol, too late for me there! I have two plastic bins in the bathroom, one for OPK's and one for HPT, and there a little hard to miss, so he see's them packed full at the beginning of the month and then bare bone empty by the end! I know he thinks I'm completely insane :wacko:

Never thought about doing that. I just have them in a small bag under my bathroom sink. I have a tiny master bathroom though.

Never thought about doing that. I just have them in a small bag under my bathroom sink. I have a tiny master bathroom though.

That sounds like your hiding your stash lol

That sounds like your hiding your stash lol

Yeah I am....From my nosey 4 year old....He tried to grab hold of one of used OPK's the other day and I made the mistake of saying "No don't touch that...Mommy peed on it" So you can only guess what a naughty 4 year old boy would want to do to them....Pee on them of course!! :haha:

I'm trying so hard not to test right now, my DH cancelled my order on Amazon and said that " I need to go to POAS Anonymous" so I've resorted to getting ANSWER HPT..... never even heard of it ... but at least i get to pee on it. I test in 3 days!! I'm gettin back cramps n prayin that is not AF comin to rain on my parade (literally) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->