Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

Oh good, Amanda is still TTC with us too!

I meant to add too that DH definitely, positively wants another child, and soon. He just hasn't committed to this month yet.

I'm hangin' out, watching Spongebob with London before she goes to bed. I had mango habenero wings for dinner, and they were amazing. They are staying down too, which is awesome! I LOOOOOVE spicy food. Kisha, do you have a buffalo wild wings where you are? Have you ever tried the blazing wings? I eat those every time I go there by choice. When I first tried them they LIT ME UP, but now I am so used to them that I literally enjoy the flavor of the sauce. My hubby eats them with me too. We love spicy food around here! LOL!

I bought all of the girls some cute little sandals for summer time online earlier. It was hot out today! Yesterday too. I hung up my hummingbird feeder. I love hummingbirds. I have always been fascinated with them since I was little :) I love sitting outside, drinking iced tea, and watching the hummingbirds when the weather is nice.

What have you guys been up to?

That all sounds lovely...I now want Mexican food and some wings and iced tea and to watch some Spongebob!

Shoes/clothes shopping for little kids is great. Right now my favorite shoes are the Momo brand because Ariana can't kick them off :haha: They're soft leather with elastic around the ankle.

https://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-92271754204341_2254_207334076

This is one pair that she has.

OMG those are so cute!!! As soon as I find out if this one is a boy or girl, I am buying a pair of those!!

DH is finally home from work and in a complete haze, he's so happy. :D He's wearing a dopey grin pretty much 24/7.

The exhaustion is kicking me in the ass at the moment!

OMG those are so cute!!! As soon as I find out if this one is a boy or girl, I am buying a pair of those!!

So many cute designs! Check out momo baby shoes on Amazon!

DH is finally home from work and in a complete haze, he's so happy. :D He's wearing a dopey grin pretty much 24/7.

The exhaustion is kicking me in the ass at the moment!

Aww that's so cute about DH. Yeah you're going to need lots of rest, you're making a tiny human. I remember being tired especially in the first tri!!

:hugs: Sanrio. Yeah, it's going to be a rough one. But you're doing great keeping with the good, positive thoughts even though this is a pretty tumultuous cloud hanging around. Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day and eventually you will get some answers. Lots of breathing, movies, good food (when you can stand it :winkwink: ), enjoying your family, and you'll get there.

Mmmm, I haven't had good Mexican food in a while *yum*. I want a chile relleno, enchilada and tamale now, right along with an ice cold beer. Might have to scratch that itch this afternoon or tomorrow.

Dude.... I had all 3 of those things to eat last night!!! What the hell?! LOL! You're a mind reader!!!!!!
Well, I am Pi :haha: .

I'm hangin' out, watching Spongebob with London before she goes to bed. I had mango habenero wings for dinner, and they were amazing. They are staying down too, which is awesome! I LOOOOOVE spicy food. Kisha, do you have a buffalo wild wings where you are? Have you ever tried the blazing wings? I eat those every time I go there by choice. When I first tried them they LIT ME UP, but now I am so used to them that I literally enjoy the flavor of the sauce. My hubby eats them with me too. We love spicy food around here! LOL!

I bought all of the girls some cute little sandals for summer time online earlier. It was hot out today! Yesterday too. I hung up my hummingbird feeder. I love hummingbirds. I have always been fascinated with them since I was little :) I love sitting outside, drinking iced tea, and watching the hummingbirds when the weather is nice.

What have you guys been up to?
I've never seen a Buffalo Wild Wings around here but I've heard commercials for them on iTunes. We do have Taco Mac and zomg, their wings are ridiculous on the delicious. I'm drooly right now thinking about them lol. We love spicy food as well. Which reminds me, I want some Indian food *nom, nom, nom*. It's been hot and sunny hear too :wohoo: but today it looks like it's gonna rain one minute then brightens up some the next. Blossoms and trees in full bloom. It's so neat to go to bed with a tree half full of leaves and wake up to it pretty much bushed out lol. The mon-skeeters aren't out yet so we're thoroughly enjoying our outdoor time ATM. After DH gets off work we've got a few errands to run to prep for our weekend, that's pretty much all we're up to today. The kids are watching Martha Speaks and Super Hero Squad right now and I'm getting ready to make some soupish-stew for lunch. I know, I know, excitement and grandeur; try to contain your jealous rages people! :icecream:

Yep, I think it's just us hakuna. Pass the cookies would ya doll :munch: , I've got ze tasty beverages :drunk: ! I hear you on the DH foot-dragging. For the longest time my DH would go back and forth and we had many a conversation about it. It was really frustrating for me since I'd been ready for a while. He's good to go now though :D . Hope your DH picks his feet up soon! Are you guys NTNP?

I'm not pregnant either.....where those cookies at? anyone else? Or is it just us three......
Chocolate chip, peanut butter, or chocolate-chocolate chip peanut butter? There's gotta be some baby dust somewhere in this batch for us!

Yep, I think it's just us hakuna. Pass the cookies would ya doll :munch: , I've got ze tasty beverages :drunk: ! I hear you on the DH foot-dragging. For the longest time my DH would go back and forth and we had many a conversation about it. It was really frustrating for me since I'd been ready for a while. He's good to go now though :D . Hope your DH picks his feet up soon! Are you guys NTNP?

Glad he's on board now! Mine is mostly on board. One minute he buys me prenatal vitamins, then next minute he's putting on a condom :dohh: We are both 33 so we aren't spring chickens and I want to get this party started! :haha: Where are you in your cycle? I ovulate in exactly a week (on cd13, I'm almost like clockwork) so I plan on raping hubby then. :sex: How old are your other kids? As you see in my ticker I have a 10 month old.
I've got a 7YO and a 3YO, both boys. On CD7, still waiting for AF to completely GTFO :growlmad: . Yeah, DH has been all set for a minute so that's good. I thought my cycles went back to business as usual more or less after I m/c'd in November but nope I'm figuring out. I'm very sensitive to hormonal stuff and I think the m/c, DS2 nursing, diet, and whatever else has been screwin' with me. DS2 looks like he's weaned now so we'll see! Hope this is our cycle!

https://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-92271754204341_2254_207334076

This is one pair that she has.
I've bought the Target brand of those kinds of soft-soled shoes for the boys before. Very nice when they're just getting a feel for the walking.

I was reading that eating breakfast, especially cereal, increases your chances of conceiving a boy. They also recommend cauliflower, apples, bananas, red meat and all sorts of other stuff. So I've been ordered by DH to eat my cereal! :haha: There's all sorts of tips to try to swing the odds in favor of a boy but I'd be tickled pink with another pink anyway :pink:

We eat copious amounts of veggies, about to make a banana "milkshake" in just a bit, the kids are getting applesauce with dinner, we've had beef the last two days lol. We're good with another boy but a girl would be fun too methinks, big-time change of pace. And hopefully she'd want to do my girly stuff with me as she got older :haha: .

See how I'm stalling? I really don't feel like cooking lady. I cook sooooooooo much that I've developed an aversion to it :haha: . My DS1 has a buttload of food allergies so I have to make pretty much everything from scratch every...single...day. I love eating this way but I gotta tell ya, the ability to take a break would be worth its weight.

I procrastinate too lol DH actually cooks more than I do!

Girly headbands are fun though Ani usually pulls them off!

If I have a boy he will probably be getting lots of monkey themed clothing. I love monkeys. Ani has a pair of pink pajamas with monkey feet.

She's still snoozing!!!

I procrastinate too lol DH actually cooks more than I do!

Girly headbands are fun though Ani usually pulls them off!

If I have a boy he will probably be getting lots of monkey themed clothing. I love monkeys. Ani has a pair of pink pajamas with monkey feet.

She's still snoozing!!!
Enjoy that sleepy time when they're little! Although I hear girls are more mellow than boys. My guys are aaaaalllllll over the place all the time lol. I remember sitting around waiting for my DS1 to wake up when he was a baby so we could play lol. Now, end of the day rolls around and I'm "Time for bed! Let's go ya'll!" :rofl: .

Mom, ow about one of each? The more chocolate the better I say!

And those are adorable little booties!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->