Oct 12 - CD 1

Soo... I had the longest LH surge I've ever had.... I hope that's not a bad things... (like body gearing up, gearing up, then finally giving up).
Usually my surge is up then down in a matter of 24 hrs. I got my first positive on Monday, got darker positive yesterday, got same dark positive this afternoon, and now tonight it's finally negative again.

I REALLY hope that doesn't mean I didn't O.... still have alot of EWCM today...hope it dries up tomorrow as a sign that O came. *sigh* I hate worrying about this.

i dont think that means anything! i thought it was pretty normal to get 3 days of positive opks..because opks can turn positive 12, 24, or 36 hours before ovulation..and if ur a 36 hour girl than consider urself lucky that u get such an advanced notice! enough time to :sex: and be more confident u caught the eggy!! lol :)

WSS^ At least you get extra notice :haha: x

Hi guys- I'm joining your thread (at the kind invite from JackiePed) :)

I went off BCP in August. 1 DPO today and hoping for that :bfp: !!

Hello hun :flower: I came off the pill the same time. Good luck with that BFP :thumbup: x

Hi, my name is Suzi I just joined this forum, and have a CD-1 or Octiber 12th too! I would love to have some support during my 2WW
This is my second IUI, the 1st was in July but did not work, the Dr. decided to do a small procedure to revove some scar tissue from my uteris. Surgery was in September and I had my IUI on the 26th (CD-15) so I am now in my 2WW

Hello hun, welcome to BnB. Hope you get a nice suprise (BFP) at the end of your 2ww, got my fingers crossed! x

Well ladies I'm on CD17 and still waiting to Ov. Still getting negative OPK's but they are starting to get a little darker. Apparently I'm suppose to Ov in 3 days time according to my ticker and in 2 days time according to fertility friend, so will be getting plenty of :sex: in over the next 3 days just to be sure :) Hope everyone is feeling well in their 2ww's? x

So I stopped paying attention to my DPO numbers for what FELT like a few days... I was sick with a flu. So yesterday I was trying to figure out what DPO I am... and I started counting knowing I O'ed on Tue or Wed....and was very sad to realize I'm still only 4-5 dpo today.... it is SO LONG this time!!

So I stopped paying attention to my DPO numbers for what FELT like a few days... I was sick with a flu. So yesterday I was trying to figure out what DPO I am... and I started counting knowing I O'ed on Tue or Wed....and was very sad to realize I'm still only 4-5 dpo today.... it is SO LONG this time!!

I know what ya mean! I've been trying to forget were I am at and not symptom spot! To be honest I haven't had any symptoms so I'm convinced this isn't my month xxx

Betty, how could you possibly have symptoms already?
Ok..well...I guess anything's possible...but what I mean is...how could you possibly count yourself out due to 'no symptoms' yet at 4, 5, or 6 dpo? It is so rare for anyone to have symptoms at this time...even if they say they do. Most people's 'symptoms' this early are no different than the 'symptoms' so many of us have had only to discover we're NOT pg.....
Translation: they're not really symptoms at all.

So-- none of that negative thinking, miss Boop! Most people don't really have any symptoms at all until a good week or more PAST their BFP

Awww thanks hun! That actually made me feel better! I know what ya mean but I'm not feeling anything not even mild cramping although I normally do so maybe it's a good sign! I am def waiting till AF doesn't show this month before I POAS as I'm a bit skint lol and can't keep affording to pee on money!! Xxx

im only 5 dpo and i been having cramping every day lately..feel like AF cramps already! :( times going so slow though i hate the 2WW

I am 8dpo today! I am going to take my first test in the a.m.. Bfp`s for everyone!!!!!

Betty, what we've gotta remember is that our body does funny things all the time...we just never used to really pay attention to it. I mean, with 2 of my pg's, I had no clue I was preggo at all. Once I just kinda' had a weird feeling that I might be...I wasn't that late yet, but took a test and I was. The second, I went to the Dr. to switch from the mini-pill to the regular pill because I had finished nursing my first LO, and they drew blood just to make sure I wasn't pg since they were prescribing bc. I said, "Nahhh...there's no way." and the doc said "Go ahead and take them, I'll call if anything odd shows up." A week later someone called me to tell me to STOP taking bc, because I was pregnant. Again... NO symptoms.... no clue.

Then, with my 3rd pregnancy I was cramping literally from like, 3 dpo... which was weird because implantation wasn't even close to being able to happen yet -- I went on vacation so wasn't really symptom spotting, then came home to a BFP. But then again, that pg ended up in m/c...so...who knows?

LAST month...I cramped ALL the time, even had weird muscle cramps and pulling where I used to get round ligament pain with both previous babies... had one day around 9-10 dpo of MAJOR cramping (I was SO SURE it was implantation)
Annnnnnd...... BFN... af showed.

SO -- you really can't count on early symptoms. Period. (excuse the pun) They don't mean you are, and they don't mean you aren't.

(Now...will this stop me from obsessing over my own twinges? I hope so....but give me a week or so and watch me log every symptom in the world...:blush:)

P.s. Ladies -- I bought the internet cheapies -- super sensitive ones...and not only are they cheap (hooray I won't go broke!) but there is NO HINT of a line when you pee on it (unless you're preggers, of course...) I peed on one for a 'control' :blush:, and there is nothing. THANK GOODNESS...I won't be squinting and holding it up to the light -- I either am, or I'm not!

Fx'd hlynn and karla!!!
And jackie you def speak the truth! Last month I had major cramping from OV to AF but
Now nothing so I guess I just have to let my body do what it's doing and wait for AF to show or not! Your a good TTC buddy to have grounded but still with PMA xxxxx

Fx'd hlynn and karla!!!
And jackie you def speak the truth! Last month I had major cramping from OV to AF but
Now nothing so I guess I just have to let my body do what it's doing and wait for AF to show or not! Your a good TTC buddy to have grounded but still with PMA xxxxx

Oh man...it takes me so long to learn the TTC lingo... what's PMA?

(...and my 'grounded truth' is me telling you what the voice in my head keeps screaming at me to listen to so I can quit obsessing!!:wacko:)

Karla... did you test yet? How fun would it be to get a BFP at 8 dpo??? Yippee! Tell us what you discover -- but remember, if it's BFN...don't stress-- you still have LOTS of time this month before you have to count yourself out. :flower:

(Why isn't there an FX'd cartoon smiley on here??)

well i am pretty sure we did everything possible again this month just like last month to get pg and time it perfectly....i will be dissapointed and starting to think something is wrong if we arent this cycle....this 2ww will be the longest ever LOL.....please tell me that i takes the average couple longer than 2 cycles and it wont mean there is something wrong ....sigh im a stress case all the time and this is adding to it because i wanna be so bad....we waited for 6 mos before ttc from when i wanted to ttc so it feels like i have been 'trying' for 7 mos even though it is only our second cycle ttc....grrrr

It's positive mental attitude jackie!! Lol xxxx

Karla it apparently takes healthy couples an average of 6 months so don't panic that your on your 2nd cycle Hun! I'm on my 3rd.. Now i look back at body symptoms etc I think this might have been my first month ovulating too so if I didn't catch the egg I won't be too disheartened just need to keep telling ourself these types of things xxxx

Karla... did you test yet? How fun would it be to get a BFP at 8 dpo??? Yippee! Tell us what you discover -- but remember, if it's BFN...don't stress-- you still have LOTS of time this month before you have to count yourself out. :flower:

(Why isn't there an FX'd cartoon smiley on here??)

I TESTED THIS A.M AT 9DPO AND BFN.. I EVEN USED THE 6 DAYS SOONER FRER. MAYBE ITS BASED ON A 28 DAY CYCLE? IDK MINE WAS ONLY 26 LAST CYCLE.. IM BOUT TO PEE ON A OPK LOL AND SEE IF IT DETECTS ANYTHING.. I HAVE 1 IC AND 3 DIGIS LEFT TO TEST WITH SO THATS ONE A DAY IF I SKIP TOMORROW :thumbup: STILL HAVE CREAMY CM AND WET LIKE IM FLOWIN OR PEE'N BUT NOTHING BUT CREAMY CM.. IM STILL HOPEFUL!!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->