Oct testers - want to compare symptoms?

natalie4

Reaction score
This is my first cycle ttc, due to test on the 24th. I've noticed a few things different:

1. More cm than usual. It's also clearer and not as creamy as it usually is at this point in my cycle
2. I'm starving!
3. I'm tired! Overslept for work this morning for the first time ever. I also ride horses and had a hard time getting through 2 rides last night.

Do these sound like possible symptoms? Anyone else experiencing anything?

Hi! This is my second month ttc and I've had a lot more symptoms than last month. I also have a lot more cm then normal and have been experiencing sore breasts since this morning ^_^ hopefully it is a good sign I am pregnant. I'm going to be testing early on the 17th but I'm not due until the 20th so we will see what happens

I'm experiencing the same. Hungry like I have an empty pit that never seems to get full and extremely tired (literally dozed off while the kids played on the living room floor). The last time I checked my cervix it was high - could barely reach it - and closed like pursed lips. My cervix usually doesn't close so quickly after ovulation unless I conceive. My CM was also clear but not stretchy like around ovulation. I've also been having this sporadic pinching pains deep in my pelvis and my bbs have been off/on sore. I've been having hot flashes and urinating frequently. When I have to go, it is like I HAVE to go right NOW, not just simply "oh hey it feels like I need to use the loo but I can wait a couple more minutes in order to get something done first". I'm only 3 DPO mind you but I've been through 5 pregnancies previously, 3 within a year that sadly ended in loss, so I'm pretty in tune with my body right now. Last month I was skeptical but I like the vibes I'm getting this month. I plan to start testing probably when I'm around 10/11 dpo.

Hello ! I've been ttc for 11 mi th amd had a miscarriage and an ectopic somewhere in BTW there. Every tww I think I feel things that could be different but this time ....NOTHING :( I'm pretty sure we didn't catch the egg this month bc I happened to ovulate the same day as my positive opk and that's the only night we bd :( anyways here's hoping!!

I also forgot to mention that I also have been feeling very tired lately. Not necessarily exhausted, but I definitely have been finding myself going to bed earlier XD

It's my second month TTC but I'm taking more of a NTNP approach so far in that I'm not charting or temping or anything. I haven't had any really noticeable symptoms, (then again I don't really know what to look for) but I feel like I'm peeing more than usual, unusually tired, and hungry. I also had some cramping a few nights ago. I took a test that came back negative but AF still isn't due until the 19th or so. I have hardly had any CM at all this month oddly, which probably isn't a good sign.

Sounds good everyone! I'm now about 6 dpo same symptoms 0lus a short temper which is very strange for me. One week left before testing, feels like forever!

Im 6dpo today too, but have no symptoms at all and dry cm. Sigh.

I think I'm 4dpo today as got a positive opk Monday evening. Saying that I don't know if I have already or might be fully ovulating and releasing egg today as ive had pinches n aches all in my left ovary n weird thing I keep getting is when I sneeze or do a sudden movement I get a really sharp pain in my groin/ovaries area? Is that normal?
We bd Mon, Tues and weds and will do it tonite and every other day now til af due on 27th. I had lots of ovulation symptoms 2 cycles ago all very similar. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Also ive had like a soreness around pelvic bone and all afternoon yesterday and evening I was getting this what I can only describe as a flashing ache every couple mins that went on for hours but was only in left ovary then today its sore, pinchy and achey. Typical as we didn't BD last nite as I thought I must of ovulated already this week but bet I missed it 😐

Aw fab congrats wonderstruck! U got a pic? What symptoms did you have and how many dpo was u? X

Thanks guys, I was (I think) 11-12 dpo. AF is supposed to be due on the 19th. My main symptoms were I was peeing more than usual, exhausted for no reason and really hungry. I also had AF-like cramping a few nights ago which I think was probably implantation occurring. I tested the day before that and got a BFN. Then I took a cheap dollar store test yesterday morning which showed a pretty distinct line and so I went and bought a more expensive test from the pharmacy (first response) and got the same result.

https://i59.tinypic.com/29m4pjt.jpg

https://i60.tinypic.com/3586zus.jpg

Aw that's fab those lines r amazing! How long have you been trying? X

Thanks, I'm surprised they are so clear this early! This was my second month trying.

Yeh there so red for this early you must be really pleased! A while to go before I can test! X

Congrats wonderstruck!!!!

I tested today but got a bfn T_T But it's still early! So i'm not out yet. My last bfp that I got only came two days AFTER af was due XD just hoping this month was different. I'm not giving up yet!

Don't give up Rei, I tested only a week or so ago and there wasn't even the smallest glimpse of a second line so I thought I was out for this cycle, then suddenly the lines were clear as day. Sending you all good vibes for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->