Oct testers - want to compare symptoms?

Cadinavi - that's fantastic congratulations! U must be something pleased! Any other symptoms? U got a pic? X

Nope! You aren't out until you get AF. When I got my bfp I tested just two days before my period was due and got a bfn. Then I started spotting right on the day my period was due, but when it didn't turn into a normal flow I tested two days after that and got my BFP. Yes it ended in a miscarriage but my hormone levels were normal up to the last point.

I got a BFN the day before yesterday but last night I started spotting and having spotted since, so I'm gonna wait and see what happens. My fingers are crossed for you.

9dpo and vv faint line, possibly left over trigger shot....

Well, so far so good....bfp yesterday and today :cloud9:

Oh and I have had NO symptoms at all....I feel totally normal.

Hopefullys I just have cramping on my sides near ovaries?? Guessing this corpus luteum cyst maybe. It's oo early to feel an ectopic lol. Otherwise I'd be freaking out about that. Oh!! And yesterday and the day before I couldn't stomach my coffee!!! Now I know why :) I have a picture one sscond...

Going in for bloods today to make sure it's not ectopic! :headspin: :winkwink: :wacko:

Attachments

• 20151021_082809.jpg
    20151021_082809.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 17
So exciting MrsAmk and cadinavi!! FX they're both sticky beans!!

10dpo now and it seems my symptoms have settled into a routine. Starving when I wake up, diarrhea after breakfast (sorry TMI ugh), heartburn after I get to work, bloating all day with bonus gas, pretty much eating constantly, extra CM, headache and a bit of nausea later in the afternoon especially if I stop eating constantly. Oh yeah and I'm tired all the time but I have sleep apnea so that's not really new. My temps dipped a bit but they're back up this morning. I tested yesterday with FMU and got a BFN but I know that was stupid so I'm holding off until next Tuesday....or trying to at least. :rofl:

Cadi - ive got horrendous lower like inner backache its really uncomfortable n got cramps down there too. Just made my tea but didn't eat it it didn't taste nice. I also cant stop peeing today n don't feel right.
How did your bloods go? Hope its a sticky bean for u I think you be just fine 😊 x

That's defo a line! My bellys off I think I might have diarrhoea soon, sorry for the details!

I think I'm out too. 9dpo and cramps are continuing and are worse today. I'm sure my spotting will come right on time on Friday. Booo

Don't count yourself out yet, it's never over until AF shows up. I'll keep my fingers crossed

Yep trying it could be implantation! My cramps n backache shouldn't be my period as I'm not due til next Tuesday/Wednesday. Got a sore throat tonite n feel yukky x

Rei - sorry u got af hopefully next month be your month and mine of I get af which prob will! X

Sorry to hear Rei! Maybe we'll both be back trying next month.

Booo! Rei I'm sorry to hear the witch got you! FX for you next cycle! :dust:

I agree Trying4first1, don't count yourself out until AF shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->