Oct testers - want to compare symptoms?

:dust::dust:Hi Everyone - I hope u don't mind if I join. For some reason this month I have been feeling very negative and would love some positivity! Since I have ovulated, I just don't "feel" pregnant which I think is terrible since I believe that it's really important to be positive while ttc!
I am about 9-10dpo. Based on my last cycle, I had a 12 day l.p. so I should get AF this weekend. I really don't want to test early because I did it last cycle and having those stark white bfns blinding me makes me more sad and negative.
Congrats to all u ladies with the bfp and baby dust to the rest of you!!!
:dust:

:dust::dust:Hi Everyone - I hope u don't mind if I join. For some reason this month I have been feeling very negative and would love some positivity! Since I have ovulated, I just don't "feel" pregnant which I think is terrible since I believe that it's really important to be positive while ttc!
I am about 9-10dpo. Based on my last cycle, I had a 12 day l.p. so I should get AF this weekend. I really don't want to test early because I did it last cycle and having those stark white bfns blinding me makes me more sad and negative.
Congrats to all u ladies with the bfp and baby dust to the rest of you!!!
:dust:

Hi not_so_easy! I think we all feel that way sometimes! TTC is the worst rollercoaster sometimes. But I sincerely believe that our emotions are valid and if you're having a bad week/day/hour/etc, take some time to do something nice for yourself. Eat a cookie, cuddle with your SO or furbaby and reach out to a friend for support, etc..... And also take comfort in the fact that even if you don't feel pregnant, you still could be! And if you aren't, next month is another opportunity. You'll get there! :hugs:

Hopefullys I had cramps going from like my side and on Monday night I felt it go all the way down my leg. It's like a pulling and stretching type feeling. I knew something was up. My bloods went ok my urine test there was negative, not surprising and they took bloods she said I would hear back from her tomorrow and then I would go back in Friday for more bloods. Fingers crosses! Sorry REI for the af :( I know how that feels :/ next month ...you got this!!

Hiya cadi - let us know how your blood results go?
I had horrible aches in my legs last nite too then felt hot and had a sore throat! My body is all over the place and no doubts it be all for no reason but post ovulation!
How have you been feeling? R your hot still showing up positive? X

Hey hopefullys- when r u going to test? Ur symptoms do sound really positive. I'm also under the weather n I read that there is a pregnancy hormone that suppresses ur immune system so ur body doesn't reject the fetus.
Trying4first1- any updates from you?

Ive done a test n bfn! Ive come to the conclusion that I'm either about to get my period or possibly ovulate again but think its my AF! So I'm out I cam feel it. Will bd tonite if I haven't come on just incase but I know its period most likely. Hopefully next month I'm not guna do any opk or tests n going to just ne normal about it I'm fed up I thought this month was it but its not 😒
Fingers crossed for you girls this month x

Reading all of these posts makes me feel much better, I'm not alone! I recently had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks in July with my first pregnancy. Doctors determined most likely chromosomal issues which as we all know are unavoidable. I am currently in my second month of TTC again and I am seriously anxious. AF is due tomorrow but I am noticing symptoms that could be both related to AF or pregnancy. Could any of you comment on things you experienced in your 2 WW?

I am having vivid dreams every night since about 7 days PO (fyi I don't normally dream). Also some mild cramping only on my right side, tugging/ tightening feeling. Some digestive struggles but otherwise not much in the way of obvious pregnancy symptoms.

I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back so I'll update all!

Hiya Morgan, ive had alsorts of symptoms but sadly think my AF is on its way a good few days early! Its hard int ur I driven myself silly symptom spotting this last week! I have had lots of symptoms since last weekend pointing to pregnancy but defo rnt as I done a test today n can feel af on way 😒
My latest symptoms were strong cramps down there n bubbling sensations and aches n felt weird n also been having hot flushes then got a sore throat n even had food aversions and felt groggy and grumpy since Monday. I'm due my AF next Tuesday but my body preparing for it early I think! Had very full heavy breasts too not sore just bigger n hot n full even my bf noticed! Hope your symptoms do lead to a lovely bfp x

Morgan that's most what I had around 7 and 8 dpo. And then I had some sort hung sensations that I could tell where muscles linked to my uterus lol. Also felt it in my groin area. Good luck to u!

The doctor called said my blood test was positive so now I go back tomorrow for follow up! To make sure they're doubling ! Fingers crossed ! In the mean time I took some more tests lol

Attachments

• 20151022_114229.jpg
    20151022_114229.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 15
Well hopefully tomorrow will give me some answers. I hope AF is late, I'm also super tired. Ugh I thought I would know after my first pregnancy but I'm still clueless.

Lol so was I. Had no idea I was preggers this Cycle. Completely thought it was my period. Only tested bc I had a test and it was just sitting there !

The doctor called said my blood test was positive so now I go back tomorrow for follow up! To make sure they're doubling ! Fingers crossed ! In the mean time I took some more tests lol

Congrats candinavi! Hope for a healthy 9 month's for u! Please keep sharing with us any symptoms! Let us know how the appmt goes tomorrow!

OK I will ladies ! As of now still now symptoms except feeling kinda winded when I walk or lift things up like my back pack or anything like that. Wierd

Liking the tests! Good news about your bloods too congrats again! 😊 x

Well ladies, I guess I was wrong and this was my month after all.

I am about 11-12 dpo, so I am cautious about it. I never knew about chemicals until I joined this forum so I will wait to tell my DH on my bday next week! An early gift...fingers crossed.

In the spirit of the title of the post, I honestly had more symptoms and felt pregnant last month than I do this month. But I will list my symptoms.

1-2 dpo: Cramps
2-3dpo: tired, creamy cm
3-4dpo: tired, bloated and dry chapped lips
4-5dpo: blood in my nose, dry chapped lips
5-6 dpo: cramps and round ligament pain (I felt this when I was about 5 months pregnant with my 1st and went to the hospital because I thought I was miscarrying. It feels like needle pricks running up and down your abdomen -- not fun, took the wind out of me) for about 1/2 hour
6-7 dpo: tired, some cramping, heartburn in the pm
7-8 dpo: heartburn in the pm again, this time I started dry heaving for about 10 mins
8-9 dpo: wave of nausea few mins, tired, not feeling well (congested stuff nose and sore throat)
9-10 dpo: still sick, more congestion and coughing
10-11dpo: cramping throughout the day (light, I swore AF was gonna show up tomorrow), still sick (now my voice is hoarse, so I have a cold) and really bad diarrhea in the pm (sorry tmi). also, my poor awesome DH came to give me a kiss after his workout and my stomach turned! I also felt super short tempered with him. I felt so bad I just went to bed.
11-12dpo: today, still sick, no other symptoms :bfp:

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
Yay!!!!!!! congrats not so easy!!!!! Let's be bump buddies yea ?! :)

Yay!!!!!!! congrats not so easy!!!!! Let's be bump buddies yea ?! :)

Sounds great! How do I do that? I may need to wait a week to confirm it isn't a chemical but would love buddies to go through the pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->