Oct testers - want to compare symptoms?

I'm going to join you ladies if you don't mind! I'm 4dpo and I'm so excited to be here for the first time because I don't ovulate on my own but clomid worked on our first round! My O was super late so our BD schedule was kind of off but we did get one a day before so FX!

Today I'm so so tired and my back and hips are killing me! I went shopping with a friend and now I'm so exhausted and sore from it. That seems pretty excessive reaction to shopping. I'm also extra hungry and I've had some achy, stabbing sensations in the general vicinity of my uterus. It feels a lot like right before I start my period. Oh and my throat is scratchy like it gets before I get sick. Could be allergies though, who knows? I'm inclined to believe we're out this month but I'm still hoping!

hi babysquash! fingers crossed for you! I've started feeling kind of stabby pains too as of last night. I can't remember what my symptoms were like last time because I was SO sick with the flue when I found out XD So of course I felt bad LOL

Those are some beauteous lines, @wonderstruck!!! Congratulations!!!

I had (what I believe was) an anovulatory cycle last month. Last month was also our first time ttc for our first kid. I had a lot of symptoms that lead me to believe I was pregnant but turns out they were also common anovulatory symptoms too :( So this month I'm not necessarily symptom spotting, just kind of noticing what I feel and then putting it on the back burner.

Now I am 3 dpo and the only thing I'm feeling is sore breasts, especially on the outer sides. But this started at ovulation, so it could just be a continuation of that. I've read that it's not unusual to have sore breasts all the way through to the start of the next period, and not be be an early symptom of pregnancy.

Jaxie - yeh ovulation symptoms are so similar to pregnancy n have a tendency to really convince us its something else! Ive been fooled a couple of times now so when I get symptoms which have had again this month n some different ones in just putting them down to ovulation n not falling for it til I get a full bfp!! Hope you get one this cycle 😊

No symtoms here but it's only 6dpo. I will be stalking this thread 😀

cadinavi it's still early right? FX for you!

I had a temp dip this morning at 5dpo and I'm hoping it's my implantation dip! I've been reading that it's a good sign but still trying not to get my hopes up too high. (Possibly failing though :rofl:)

9dpo and vv faint line, possibly left over trigger shot....

FX it's a BFP!! :dust:

My symptoms at 6dpo are fatigue (but I didn't sleep well last night for other reasons), bloating and gassy feeling, I was starving all day yesterday and I woke up at 2am with lots of grumblings. I seem to be peeing more than normal but hard to tell for sure. Definitely congested with an irritated throat and the sciatic nerve pain continues to bother me.

Well this morning i got another bfn and my period is due tomorrow so I think I'm out. I really hate those new first response tests, they show up slightly positive at first and then disappear after a few seconds. >.<

Only 4 dpo. Went to bed with what felt like a pretty empty tummy last night, after eating two lasagna roll ups and a huge helping of veggies. 12am rolled around and I was seriously considering going downstairs and making something to eat. I also was constipated this morning. Breasts are still tender on the sides.
Lower back pain today but that could also be because I've been bending, installing a new kitchen faucet today :haha:
This is so difficult. Any of these symptoms could easily not be pregnancy related but it's so hard not to get my hopes up :(

Only 4 dpo. Went to bed with what felt like a pretty empty tummy last night, after eating two lasagna roll ups and a huge helping of veggies. 12am rolled around and I was seriously considering going downstairs and making something to eat. I also was constipated this morning. Breasts are still tender on the sides.
Lower back pain today but that could also be because I've been bending, installing a new kitchen faucet today :haha:
This is so difficult. Any of these symptoms could easily not be pregnancy related but it's so hard not to get my hopes up :(

I know what you mean! There's no like one symptom where it's like, yes this means I'm pregnant. It's very frustrating sometimes.

I know that symptom spotting is kind of useless because all pregnancy symptoms also seem to be pms symptoms XD. What's funny is that when I actually did get a BFP I had NO symptoms at all because I was so sick from the flu anyway lol.

But it's fun to symptom spot I think, It gives me hope that maybe this time its a little bit different from pms.

Lost all willpower and bought a test today. I'll test tomorrow at cd 26, Af due Saturday. Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

Well yesterday i got another BFN and today my period is due, but no period. My cycles have been off since my miscarriage so maybe there's still hope and I tested too early.

Hi ladies just want to come back and update as I just got my bfp today ! 10 dpo! Have absolutely no symptoms except I had pulling and achy feeling for the last 2 days on my left side bear my ovary. But not it's stopped. Defs thought I was out. I was so bummed.

Thank you!! Good luck to you ladies :) I'm hesitant as I had a miscarriage and an ectopic all within the last year. Hoping this is different !

Awe, i'm so sorry that happened to you. My fingers are crossed for you that this is a healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->