Oct testers - want to compare symptoms?

Congrats candinavi and not_so_easy!!! That's so awesome! :happydance: H&H 9 months for you both!

I caved and tested even though I'm only 10dpo. :blush: I was encouraged by the temp spike this morning but duh it's way too early. It was BFN of course lol. :dohh:

Baby squash don't loose hope. Stark white bfn at 10 dpo. The light positive at 11. Not so easy I have no clue !! Lol I was hoping u would know :) let me investigate....

I caved and tested even though I'm only 10dpo. :blush: I was encouraged by the temp spike this morning but duh it's way too early. It was BFN of course lol. :dohh:

So i was bored last week and started looking through a tww thread that showed symptoms by dpo. I started marking when they got the bfp. The majority of them were 12+dpo. It is early...I am either 11 or 12 and my LP is 12 days, so my AF was due today or tomorrow. Not sure what your LP is but you may want to consider that you want to test as close to or after your AF is due. Stay positive, GL!

Hey I would like to join! I am currently 11 DPO supposed to start on Monday. I took a test yesterday 10DPO of course BFN! My symptoms this month have been less than my previous TTC months. I have just had cramps since I o'd and have been extremely exhausted the last couple of days. I am currently feeling out but I am hoping I still have a shot. Taking that test at 10dpo made me in a funk :haha:.

Congrats btw to all the BFPS!

I'd like to join.
We arent TTC, but last weekend while I was ovulating we dtd he pulled out (our only form of BC if you'd even call it that, but we did it successfully for 1 year before we started ttc our daughter), then he wiped off and went right back for more. He never does that. So I've been paranoid and am considering myself in the tww... So I think I'm about 6 dpo, cramping, tired, bloated.

Hi newlywed2013 and ccoastgal!

I'm kind of proud of myself....I'm at 13dpo and I haven't tested since that 10dpo one. Part of me doesn't want to waste tests and the other part of me is convinced that I'm out this month. My temp is going steadily down now and I don't have any symptoms beyond some light cramping on the right side and some joint pain. I had planned to test tomorrow but I think that I'll wait until 18dpo to be absolutely sure. AF probably won't arrive on her own because I have PCOS so I want to be sure I'm not pregnant before I call my doctor for the next steps!

I also go my :bfp: on Saturday! So happy, fingers crossed for all of us going through the emotional rollercoaster!

Congrats morgan89!! That's awesome!! :happydance:

My temp dipped wayyyyy down this morning so I'm convinced I'm out for this month but I'm still waiting until either AF shows or 18dpo and a BFN before I call my doctor for the next round. I'm still not 100% sure I ovulated this month because I never got a positive on my OPKs although my temps look good so I'll have to see what he says.

:dust: to all of you! It gives me so much hope to see so many BFPs!

So confused by my temps right now! My temp went way down over the last few days past my coverline (I was sure that I was out and AF was on her way) and then all of a sudden spiked up this morning. I'm pretty consistent on my temp times (all within about 15-30 mins of each other) and basically sleep the same way, in the same environment every night. Is it common to have such variation with PCOS and/or on Clomid? I broke down and took a test this morning and I'm sure it was a BFN but I kept squinting at it because I thought I saw something. Still not sure but not getting my hopes up too high. Does anyone have any experience with temps like that?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4df2fc/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"