Octo-Bumps!

Glad its not me then. Like you at 11 weeks it subsided I felt nauseous but nothing like it was and I was able to eat what I wanted even chocolate but now its back to having no appetite and feeling really sick if I don't eat.

My migraine got worse last night as i expected it to and was throwing up because of the pain didn't take my anti sickness tablet and as a result felt shocking this morning gave my girls their breakfast and got them dressed and headed straight to mcdonalds. Felt a bit better after eating.

Hope everyone else is well. Can't beleive we are all nearly in the 2nd trimester now! x

Looking for a bump buddy due around 2nd October. Please apply within!

Hiya Red rose, I'm due 1st Oct if that's any good?

Hi everyone, I'm off on hol tomorrow to Tenerife, so just wanted to say congrats to everyone who's going into 2nd tri whilst I'm away & yippee!!!!!

Bumps growing loads now, can't fit into any of my trousers so am desperately looking for maternity wear now (although I still just look fat!!!)

back in just over a week.
xx

Have a fab time Rosie - I'm so jealous!!! Would love a bit of the Canary Islands right now!!!

I know how you feel - I really feel like I'm at that stage where I just look fat - bring on the bump!!!!!

Hi Red Rose - welcome to the group!

Have fun xxx

Leigh i've had a day like yours with the headache today, haven't had a migraine before I don't think and not sure whether this was one but its been with me since the moment I woke up today and have had to spend some of the day in bed as its been so bad. Been really nauseous and dehydrated again too, no matter how much water I drink i'm always thirsty and just had a good retching sesh in the loo and was v. nearly sick. Surely this should be getting better now, what's going on?! Its been a funny Easter as i'm still off chocolate even though i'm usually the biggest chocoholic and even having the stuff in the house is making me want to vomit! OH and Bella are in their element of course! I hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Hope you have a lovely time in Tenerife Rosie, i'm so jealous!!!

Welcome to the group Red Rose. How have you found the pregnancy so far, have you had much sickness?

Hi Amy, hope you had a lovely Easter babe. I'm with you and Rosie on this one am defo in the in between AKA 'fat' stage! There's a definite bump but not sure others would look at it that way! Roll on the proper bump!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Charlie, I'm good thanks, have too had a couple of headaches this week, but nothing like the sounds of yours :nope: Hope it your feeling better soon :hugs:

Also very thirsty, which is annoying as then I need to pee all the time!!!!!! :dohh:

Have eaten way too many eater eggs - unlike you girls, my sickness has only returned in the evenings when I'm tired - kinda wish it was back more so then I'd stop eating so much rubbish!!!

Have had a goodish Easter - worked Good Friday, had Saturday off, worked Easter Sunday and am on-call today, but so far have not been called - keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't get called!!

Oh - and my BIG news is....... we :sex: for the first time since getting my BFP on Friday night!!!!! It was lovely to feel so close again after so long and feeling so rough for ages! And I am slightly embarrassed to say I was very horny and enjoyed it loads :blush:

XXX

love it, enjoy the:sex: while you can. We did this morning but I think that's the last time we do missionary!!!! I was like, mind the bump!!!! . . .

I've gone and done it - told everyone on facebook. Can't believe it! Uploaded my scan photo's & put has a bun in the oven as my status!

argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Happy easter

Ooooo brave!! I keep thinking about doing it, but have resisted so far!! X

tee hee i announced on fb as soon as we got out of the scan, i was so excited about telling everyone!!

i must go to bed now cos im bloody shattered but ill be in to catch up with you all tomorrow :)

Hi ladies just to let you know I might not around posting on here for a bit. Had a really rough day with my hospital yesterday (explains all in my journal) and tbh I'm feeling very low :( This month is hard enough as it is for me and they have made it so much worse for me now :cry:

So if I go awol you know why. Hope everyone is well. x

Feeling much better thanks Amy. :hugs:

Well done on the :sex: front, we haven't got that far yet and can honestly say its the furthest thing from my mind right now! :haha:

I have bitten the bullet too and announced things on facebook now, felt quite liberating actually so really pleased its all out in the open now!

So sorry to hear about your treatment at the EPU Leigh. Have posted in your journal. Thinking of you. :hugs: Please don't go AWOL, we will miss you!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh dear leigh! ill go have a look in your journal now and see what happened. im praying all is well!

Glad you announced Charlie! its soooo much better when everyone knows :D

man, the weather is AMAZING!! we've been doing our garden today. thanks to some inconsiderate b*stards (long story lol) our plans havent gone totally to plan but im confident that our garden will actually be usable before the weekend is out :happydance:

pregnancy stuff... well, all is going well! spoke to the midwife about the NT test and she said i really shouldnt worry, she said that its not the screening that picks up the other conditions, its the further testing you would have if it came back high risk, and as we would not be willing to have an amnio or CVS anyway, she said there's nothing for us to worry about. so i feel a lot better now. she reassured me that the likelihood of anything being wrong is so slim and if there was something seriously wrong it would be picked up at the 20 week scan.

bump is getting bigger now, i love that i can feel my uterus when i lie down! its always really hard first thing in the morning, and after :sex: it goes all hard like braxton hicks! :haha: the only thing i am worried about is work as i am struggling to cope with it and its not going to get any easier. I work in a hotel bar which is usually fairly quiet over the winter but now its summertime coming up its getting more busy and its bloody hard work. lots of bending up and down and im on my feet for 6 hours straight with no opportunity to sit down whatsoever. when i was pregnant with Jack, i got horrendous stomach pains from about 28 weeks onwards if i stayed on my feet longer than about 15 minutes, and it got progressively worse as time went on. at the time i was working in the local conservative club behind the bar and it was SO quiet i could sit down for most of my shift. I think ill probably end up being signed off sick unless they can move me to reception or something.

Just popping in to say I am still here and hopefully will be back to posting here more soon. Been a rough few days for me and I feel like I am going in circles with my hospital. Am expecting a phonecall Monday from my consultant which I know will just be like every other phonecall I have had this week.

Anyhoo hope you lot are doing ok! I am feeling more movements from baby now not regular ones yet though just a flutter here and there but its reassuring. x

so glad youre feeling flutters Leigh :hugs: i can imagine that would be very reassuring for you. Soon that baby will be kicking all the breath out of you :cloud9: i love it when they kick.

Yes I am looking forward to feeling proper kicks and headbutts lol. Sent a formal complaint via email to the hospital so shall see what comes of it!

My sickness has *touch wood* finally buggered off for good and I have my energy back so going to get cracking with the washing and ironing that has built up over the weeks lol. x

im so glad you're feeling better! thats awesome :) its such a relief, i dunno how youve managed this long. two weeks of it was depressing enough!! still get the odd wave but its strange, the other morning i was fast asleep and was awoken by the sensation of my stomach rushing towards my mouth and was a little bit sick in my mouth! like the kind of thing you get when you have eaten way too much and then lean forward, except that it was at 5am and completely random lol.

pretty sure i felt baby flutters today but cant be sure.... will have to wait and see if the feelings happen again!

So glad you got the reassurance you wanted re the scan Immi, you can relax now. Bummer about the job, really hope they can give you a job on reception or something instead so you're not on your feet so long.

I think i felt a few flutters last night girls, nothing consistent like you said Leigh but I definitely wasn't imagining it. I know its slightly early though so we'll see when I feel it again! I was just relaxing with my feet up on the sofa which I think helps, I would have missed it if i'd been up on my feet.

xxx

Hi girls,

Hope you're all doing well?

Have been so busy, haven't had time to get on much in the last week or so!

Don't think I can feel anything yet, but it is my first, so prob won't feel anything for a while yet. Every now and then I think I might feel something, more so when I'm lying on my tummy in bed, but then again it could just be wind!!

Got the results of my combined screening - my risk of having a baby with Downs is 1 in 100000! So fingers crossed I won't be that 1 person.

Feeling quite good at the moment, still very tired, but the sickness is better. Am just feeling VERY FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep trying to buy new clothes, but I don't like how any of them look. And as for my boobs..............they are enormous!! I hate it, how big will they get by the end!!

How is everyone else doing? We're really rolling along now - time is flying!!!

Charlie - how are you doing, getting ready for the big move! At least you're doing it now and not when you are almost due like most women!!

Hugs to you all x

Hi girls,

Hope you're all doing well?

Have been so busy, haven't had time to get on much in the last week or so!

Don't think I can feel anything yet, but it is my first, so prob won't feel anything for a while yet. Every now and then I think I might feel something, more so when I'm lying on my tummy in bed, but then again it could just be wind!!

Got the results of my combined screening - my risk of having a baby with Downs is 1 in 100000! So fingers crossed I won't be that 1 person.

Feeling quite good at the moment, still very tired, but the sickness is better. Am just feeling VERY FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep trying to buy new clothes, but I don't like how any of them look. And as for my boobs..............they are enormous!! I hate it, how big will they get by the end!!

How is everyone else doing? We're really rolling along now - time is flying!!!

Charlie - how are you doing, getting ready for the big move! At least you're doing it now and not when you are almost due like most women!!

Hugs to you all x

Hi Amy

Great to hear you're doing ok and the sickness has eased. I'm feeling v. fat too, have a huge bump already and like you whatever I try on isn't really flattering. I have some maternity clothes left over from when I had Bella but a lot of them are really stretched and misshapen they're a really poor fit for the state i'm at. Managed to get some nice jeans from H&M maternity and a top but that's it so far. May invest in some maternity leggings as lots of my friends said they lived in those during pregnancy as v. comfortable. Re the boobs mine have gone up but as I was small before i'm actually quite happy with the change so far! :blush:

Great news on the Downs result, that's reassuring for you.

Move going well thanks, slowly getting organised. Can't believe we're moving 2 wks tomorrow! What will I do without my BnB as am sure we will be offline for a while! :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->