• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Octo-Bumps!

HI ladies I am slightly worried today from my lack of symptoms but read they may not start till about 7 weeks?

I have sore boobs tired but not overly so and weeing slightly more but not much?

Things i am noticing is very thirsty and very cold :/

Got my scan Friday so big week for me that seems to be dragging and a midwife appointment on Thursday!

Oh Beaniebaby, I'm sorry :hug:

Your right to put your feet up, try and do nothing until your scan. Try to keep positive and remember that bleeding without pain is more reassuring than bleeding with pain. Easier said than done though, I know. What does your gut feeling tell you?

We're here if you need anything, have got everything (even my eyes) crossed for you(!). Big big :hug:

:dust:

Amy x

Thanks Amy. Not sure really, am up and down. No bleeding since yesterday lunch but keep feeling like its started again as feel v. tender in my uterus area and a bit icky like i'm coming on so am on constant knicker watch but always surprised when there's nothing! I just don't get it. On the other hand though I do feel less sick so my gutt is telling me it was a warning sign of somesort so we don't get our hopes up for Thurs so am still expecting the worst but who knows.

I will keep you all posted, thanks so much for your support.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling many symptoms Lawa, its still v. early days so i'm sure they'll be hitting you in the next few days so don't worry. Good luck for your scan on Fri, hope it all goes well. Will be looking forward to hearing your update.

xxx

Hiya,
Just thought i'd drop by to say I can't believe I'm 8 weeks today! it's amazing!

Lawa - don't worry about no symptoms - my sis didn't have any either for all 3 of her kids & they're just fine. Pregnancy is so different for everyone. I feel sick all the time but haven't actually thrown up (feel v lucky about that one!), I get cramps all the time & am really grumpy. There are other symptoms from just being sick so don't worry, even if you get none you could be just fine.

BeanieBaby, I'm sorry to hear your news, hope alls goes well. There seem to be lots of story's how people bleed in pregnancy & all's fine so lets hope this is your story too. xx

Hi girls!

Beanie, im sorry to hear you are feeling less sick :( praying so hard that everything will be okay. the girls are right though, there are lots of people that bleed during pregnancy and all turns out to be fine! symptoms wax and wane, it might just be an unfortunate coincidence :hugs:

Amy, i totally havent been in the mood for sexytime either recently. From what ive read there's no way that sex can hurt a pregnancy (unless youve been told by your doctor to abstain for whatever reason), but that didnt stop me telling DH to be very gentle in the first couple of weeks :haha: im totally off nookie right now anyway, im always so tired in the evenings and with the amount of weight i am gaining, i feel totally gross anyway! Hehe no its not easy looking after a toddler whilst pregnant, but im very lucky with Jack. He is such a good boy, theres been a couple of times i have needed a day time nap and he has been happy to watch Cbeebies for an hour while i doze on the sofa. The party went great, thanks! and yes, it was totally exhausting lol. im still recovering now and its tuesday!! How was your weekend?

Leigh, i hope the stingy buggers will let you have a scan pic! How are you feeling today? Man i could murder an ice lolly right now, yum yum! I think ill have to get one later.

Lawa, my sickness didnt kick in with full force until i was about 7 weeks by my LMP. I should be 8 weeks now, but my scan put me at 5 days behind. it really is different for everyone honey, and your other symptoms sound really promising :hugs:

Ugh, i feel so rough today. Im so sick of feeling like this, i just cant be bothered to do anything. Going to have to force myself to get out of the house today though, i need to go buy a new bra for work as i am exploding out of mine. And poor Jack hasnt had a proper excursion out of the house for ages so definitely need to take him out for some fresh air.

hi ladies,

not sure what to do.

now having my second lot of spotting. 1st was saturday after :sex: and today i got it (red) when i wiped. it doesnt seem to flow, but am concerned its my 2nd lot.

got a private scan on monday as doc wouldnt give me one but am worried im not gona hold out.

am 6wk3d, i was 6wk4d when we lost ickle bubs :cry: i really thought i was gona get through this week.

if its not flowing should i bother the doc, or wait for scan?

I posted on your other thread, but I think if it continues then you should go get checked out - it's not nice waiting & monday seems a long way off. If there's any way you can get an earlier scan I'd go for it. The doc should understand that you're feeling anxious & hopefully will help you.
xx

Thanks guys :D 48 hours now till midwife booking in and 72 till Scan!

So nervous. Docters dating me by LMP at 6-7 days ahed of what I am due to stupid cycles :D

wanabamummy, i would definitely call the doc now. as its just spotting, and it started after sex, im sure its just an angry cervix but if it will help you relax its definitely worth going and speaking to them about it hun xxx

eee thats so exciting lawa! i cant believe you're getting booked in so early, im jealous! they wont book you in around here until 8-10 weeks!

starsunshine, i totally forgot to reply to you in my post earlier! its great to hear from you! 8 weeks, how exciting! i would have been 8w1d by now if silly sonographer hadnt moved my dates, lol. i am certain they will move them forward again at the dating scan.

Hey Lawa my symptoms didn't kick in properly til I was 6 weeks so try not to worry too much. Hopefully Friday will come quickly for you so you can see your baby at the scan!

Amy I am glad to hear you have had no more spotting and I do hope for good news for you in 2 days time. Can understand you thinking the worst so not to get your hopes up but I am sure everything will be fine. you might just be having a good day symptom wise and they come back with a vengance soon.

im_mi Sorry to hear you are feeling rough its horrible isn't it! As grateful as you are to be pg the horrid symptoms are awful and it takes all of my energy right now just to get through the day. Hope you start to feel better soon.

wanabamummy- Sorry to hear you have had more bleeding I do hope its nothing to worry about though can imagine how scared you must be feeling considering you are close to the date you were when you lost your last baby. Heres hoping all is ok though and on Monday you see baby happy and healthy in your tummy. Its a shame your doc won't give you a scan imo given your history and the fact this is the 2nd time you have bled he should really refer to the epu! Perhaps it might be worth getting a 2nd opinion from a different doctor. I find the male doctors at my surgery such arses when it comes to things like this but the female doctors are more sympathetic.

My scan went well today baby measures spot on so I am sticking with my dates on my ticker and am offically due the 9th Oct! im_mi we are due them same time so I hope your dates stay the same (I know selfish aren't I?)

Heres a piccy the sonographer was lovely and sneakily gave me a pic when I asked for one which was really nice of her! Can't stop looking at my precious baby :D x

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/thepinkyone/scan%20pics%20and%20random%20pics/jellybaby73.jpg

Their only booking me in so early hun as I have had 2 miscarriages and no live births at 24 :/

ohhh leigh thats fantastic!!! what a lovely pic :D and thats great that we are due at the same time! congrats hun im so happy for you xxxx

ah i see, lawa. well its good that they are keeping a close eye on you hon :hugs:

The good news isI have my pram Sorted!

My auntie needed a stroller for her LO so I bought her the stroller and we now own a Mamas and Papas Ultima in CityScape for 150 quid just need car seat and stand.

You must think I am mad lol

not at all! i got Jack's pushchair when i was 5 weeks gone, lol! we're not using a pushchair all at this time thank goodness, theyre so expensive!

I know tell me about it! I have a carrier to from last time i want to use round town and stuff :D
Im_Mi you can be my breast feeding champion lol if my boobs dont suffocate bubs lol

Beaniebaby - the dates don't coincide with your AF do they? Sometimes you have a bleed when she'd be due?? Still praying for you :hugs: x

Lawa - don't worry about lack of symptoms, mine started around 6+5 ish I think, you'll wish you hadn't had the sickness once it starts!!

Im_mi - glad you survived the party!! Nice new bra?? Not a nice day to be out and about - stupid weather!!!

Starsunshine - nice to see you back!! How are you feeling?? I too feel sick all the time (apart from about 2-6pm!!) but can't be sick which I find very frustrating!!!!

wanabamummy - :hug: do you have pain too? Spotting I think isn't too bad, especially after sexy times! I remember someone saying that your cervix is often soft and 'friable' in early pregnancy and too much knocking around upsets it. But if it is still happening I'd get a GP referral just to put your mind at ease. Fingers crossed for you and I hope you get a scan sooner.

Babytots - nice picture!!! Really happy for you :thumbup:

:dust: for everyone x

Congrats on your scan baby tots it looks awesome!!!

Well I got checked in with another doc. I am having stabbing pains to my left which is concerning me now.

He tried to ring epu but it was about 4.30 and apparently don't work that late!! Argh!!!

So he said someone will call me tomo with an appointment for a scan. So feeling a bit numb really cos don't know what to think really. ESP with this pain in my side. What does that mean?

Thanks ladies!

Lawa- Thats great you have a pram sorted already. Nothing wrong with positive thinking! I was so close to buying a little Roo outift today but stopped myself mainly because I don't want to buy anymore clothes til we know the sex as I have alot of neutral stuff already and well boxes and boxes of girls clothes. I also saw a drib outside a charity shop for 35 pounds If I was further along I would of snapped it up but I know df will kill me for spending money so soon especially as we have a moses basket stand upstairs but I want a crib this time lol.

How has everyones day been? x

wanabamummy - I had stabbing pains in my right side - it was where i'd ovulated and had a haemorrhagic corpus luteum (basically a bleeding ovary where it had ovulated!)
If you feel worse before tomorrow you must go to A&E.
Really, really hope it's all ok X

You girls are so brave buying stuff already. Just can't bring myself to do it, stupid I know but worry I'll jinx myself!! Have visions of having the baby and having nothing at all!!! I shall be a slummy mummy!!

Hun not being brave lol it has terrified me just something that was to good of a bargain to miss! I have about 900 pounds worth of pram for 250 odd quid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->