october 2011 babies!

i had some symptoms a week ago - the most telling was the day i think implantation happened. i burst into tears watching tv...for no reason. quite glaD I got a bfp or i would have been worried something was wrong with me. now i just have tiredness like i've never had before! otherwise keeping my fingers crossed i avoid morning sickness this time round! I'm quite enjoying the lack of that this time round.

i'm scared to go to the toilet incase AF makes an appearance :( I have little cramps. she is due today. My test this morning was very dark so I don't see how she could arrive but my brain doesn't want to cooporate :(

faerieprozac, I'm STILL getting the odd AF-type cramp and AF has certainly not shown up at all!!!! I think it's pretty normal. :)

Had a hot chocolate with breakfast this morning [trying to cut my coffee way down and then out] and it was fine, fine, fine, cardboard. I SWEAR I was drinking a cup of cardboard. Ew. I hope it's the hormones and not the hot chocolate! LOL!

i agree flying. i got them for 2 days before she was due and the day of. i think it's just your uterus making room, so it cramps.

Am I the only one that keeps poas just to see the line getting darker??? lol

nope! just peed on one today :p but it was a digital cause i had no line ones >.>

No i've taken a test every morning since wednesday!! Todays isn't darker, but it was a diff brand with a diff sensitivity, and the line was the same as yesterday so am guessing thats gooood, going to take another digi on tuesday to see if it says 3+ weeks :D

I bought some cheap ones from a 99p shop yesterday just to see the line darker :D I've got one digital one left but I'm going to wait a while so I can see 3+ before doing that. Sad, I know!

Heya,

I'm due my first baby on 16th October....my mother-in-laws birthday! I can't wait to tell her about the pregnancy...she's going to be so excited!
My 12 week scan is on the 2nd April...seems ages away but I'm really excited...hope my little bean sticks this time!

Congrats to all the other BFP!!! xxxxx

My little pumpkin (i cant stop calling it that) is due 19th October :)
ive not slept much recently keeping needing to pee in the night ( which i never do) and also cramping a bit which wakes me up... not to mention all the worries that fly through my head at night.... well i better get used to the sleepness nights if its anything like i was it will never sleep ;)
x

I have my first doc app on tuesday. Im not expecting much but am looking forward to getting a scan date :) I'll be 6 weeks on tuesday !

I've not tested again cos I don't have any more tests...... but I'm sorely tempted to go out and buy another! lmao! There's so little other symptoms that it's like... am I dreaming it? Did AF just come and I didn't notice much? LMAO! *sigh*

I'm hoping the midwife will get back to me this week and we can meet! If she doesn't then I'll contact another, I can't have a midwife who doesn't make the effort! lol

YAY brillbride. we should have a 6 week party :) my cramps are really annoying me if i wear tight jeans :( *sigh*... i cant believe i have to move to soft trousers already?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->