october 2011 babies!

21st september they gave me but went for a scan today and gave me 1st october was so weird seein my ikle baby xx

Does anyone else else have like no symptoms yet?! I'm going crazy! I just can't believe this is "real" and want something to feel...is it normal not to feel anything yet?

I have researched this thoroughly and apparently its normal....... I don't really have any to speak of so we can ride the no symptom train together ;)

sounds great! I'm with ya sistah! this wait is way better though then any two week wait i've experienced! I'll take it if baby bean is growing!:happydance:

cherryness, I just bought the book, it wasn't expensive online at all, and comes with a cd. I've read it in 2 days, and about to listen to the cd and read the whole book again... LOL I'm only 5 weeks and I'm already super excited about the birth! The book is very empowering and I haven't done ANY of the exercises yet, I will start on them once I've listened to the CD; when I go over everything for the second time. hahahah

baby number one October 1 2011,,, we have or first scan on the 16th nervous but excited

Does anyone else else have like no symptoms yet?! I'm going crazy! I just can't believe this is "real" and want something to feel...is it normal not to feel anything yet?

I have researched this thoroughly and apparently its normal....... I don't really have any to speak of so we can ride the no symptom train together ;)

sounds great! I'm with ya sistah! this wait is way better though then any two week wait i've experienced! I'll take it if baby bean is growing!:happydance:

I dont really have any symptoms either... its kind of weird. I wish I had more proof there was something goin on in there!

I dont really have any symptoms either... its kind of weird. I wish I had more proof there was something goin on in there!

Great! we can all be the "symptomless sistahs!"

thats me! definitely feel symptomless...though...I have been waking up every night in the middle of the night, same time! has anyone had this happen? When I wake up, i am sooo hot and sweaty i drink like two bottles of water!!! I have an overhead fan on me and one next to me and still get hot!!! any thoughts?

needshelp, your temp will be higher now your'e pregnant, so that may be something to do with it, and the hormones too I guess!

Ugh, I had some cramps, and one day of terribly sore boobs, but then since then nothing! lol! So add me to the symptomless club too!! lol. I think this very early stage sucks for this reason! I'm sure the next couple of months will suck cos of morning sickness, and then the last few months will suck cos of the discomfort of a huge bump, but right now it sucks cos I don't have anything to complain about! LMAO!!!

i've had none of the nasty symtoms yet either. got a little mood-swingy yesterday, and today have noticed my nips are finally sore. but that's pretty much it.

i cant go back to sleep :(

and have a sore throat... symptoms?

I can't sleep like I used to either! I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and can never get back to sleep again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->