october 2011 babies!

I'm due in October!!! No idea when yet though haha they think I'm like 12 weeks but I no I'm not... Stupid 45 day cycles!! Im gonna find out when tomorrow :D I hope anyway lol x

YAY brillbride. we should have a 6 week party :) my cramps are really annoying me if i wear tight jeans :( *sigh*... i cant believe i have to move to soft trousers already?!?

Hi Cherry-we will def have a 6week party:happydance::happydance: im in leggings the entire time now.....xxx

I just found out that i am pregnant with our first baby! I am due Ocuober 23 2011!!

Hi everyone,
first time posting here. I am 7 weeks pregnant :happydance: found out just over two weeks ago and counting down the days 12 weeks so we know everything is ok! It is our first, not planned, but very much wanted.
Hoping after booking in appointment next week we will get a date for the 12 week scan.

Congrats to all the newcomers! Isn't this exciting!!!!? :D

I haven't heard from the midwife again yet, so I've gone ahead and talked to my doctor when hubby had an appointment and he agreed that while a midwife can book me in for the test I need etc, I might as well make an appointment to do them all with him, so I'm going in to see him on Monday next week for all that, and if the midwife does get back to me before then it's ok cos I still want to meet her! lol!!!

One more week now until I see my mum and will tell her! She lives over an hour away and I want to tell her in person!!! And then on tuesday next week we'll be seeing my dad, stepmother, brother & his fiance and having dinner together for something unrelated, so we'll break it to them then too.... and just cos we might as well go with that flow, we'll travel up to see hubbys parents on the wednesday next week and tell THEM! So mon/tue/wed next week is our big news days!!! hehehehe. Can't WAIT!

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Is anyone else still having cramps?? I always have cramps in the afternoon..:shrug: I thought they might have stopped by now.

Hello!

Well its official, confirmed by Doctor this morning! I def am pregnant! I am very cautiously pregnant though, so apart from my husband and the doctor, you girls are the only ones I have told! Hopefully due late October if it all works out :cloud9:

only been trying for 3 years!!!! its about time!!

One more week now until I see my mum and will tell her! She lives over an hour away and I want to tell her in person!!! And then on tuesday next week we'll be seeing my dad, stepmother, brother & his fiance and having dinner together for something unrelated, so we'll break it to them then too.... and just cos we might as well go with that flow, we'll travel up to see hubbys parents on the wednesday next week and tell THEM! So mon/tue/wed next week is our big news days!!! hehehehe. Can't WAIT!

I bet you cant wait to tell them! I dont think I told my mum in the best way, I told her over the phone and said she better sit down. Then I burst into tears because I felt far to young for this (even though I am 22 lol) :rofl:

Now I have got used to the idea I'm very excited :happydance:

Hello!

Well its official, confirmed by Doctor this morning! I def am pregnant! I am very cautiously pregnant though, so apart from my husband and the doctor, you girls are the only ones I have told! Hopefully due late October if it all works out :cloud9:

only been trying for 3 years!!!! its about time!!

Congratulations! sooo excited for you! now we share the experience!!

room for one more october mummy?? xx due around 14th with number 2 :)

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Is anyone else still having cramps?? I always have cramps in the afternoon..:shrug: I thought they might have stopped by now.

Yes!! all of the time :wacko:
I even went to the accident and emergency dept because of them last week as they were so bad and was getting pain on one side as well which had them worried incase baby was in my tube, so, i've been having my blood taken to check my hcg level is rising (which im pleased to say it is) and they are going to book me in for an early scan in a couple of weeks.
I think as long as there is no bleeding they are all part and parcel of been pregnant - its everything stretching and moving - thats what i keep getting told. Dont worry about it (very easy to say, i know) but if you are worried, go and talk to a doc :flower:

lilly100- when you due? I just noticed our tickers match up as far as how along we are.

Hi 1stime, I am still getting period like cramps, mainly on an evening, I am exactly same dates as you too, I think it has to be a good sign, means my little one is snuggling in and making room! that is what I am telling myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->