october 2011 babies!

Confirmed today with docs and a digi... I'm due October 25th 2011 :) 2 weeks before my 25th birthday. I'm very very very nervous

faerie- CONGRATS! Something I noticed tho that's weird-- You're Due Date is Oct. 25th, and you are 3 week 6 days. I'm due Oct. 19th and i'm 4 weeks 1 day. How does that work? LOL

Either way! it's so awesome to meet someone who is close to me, finding out so early was awesome, but that just means we have to wait longer to meet our babies :(

faerie- CONGRATS! Something I noticed tho that's weird-- You're Due Date is Oct. 25th, and you are 3 week 6 days. I'm due Oct. 19th and i'm 4 weeks 1 day. How does that work? LOL

Either way! it's so awesome to meet someone who is close to me, finding out so early was awesome, but that just means we have to wait longer to meet our babies :(

I guess it depends how long your cycles are.... no idea!?

Soo many October babies
Congrats all xxx

I'm due 13th October 2011.
Its gonna be a busy month for all buy the look of it :)

Hi,
Will depend whether you input 1st day of last period or conception date and as already mentioned by Mellllly the length of your cycles, best to wait till dating scan that will give fairly accurate dates
x

Does anyone else else have like no symptoms yet?! I'm going crazy! I just can't believe this is "real" and want something to feel...is it normal not to feel anything yet?

Woah, i'm due around October 18-21 and I'm four weeks one day too! glad to share it with someone! this wait is Killing me, just doesn't feel real yet...no symptoms at a all at this point!

hey needshelp! AWESOME!!!! one more person to be a bump buddy with :p the wait is killing me as well. my sleep pattern is really off. i'm exhausted by the time work is over, go to sleep early and wake up from 3-5:30 every morning. weird for me cause i don't wake up early :p No realy symptoms for me yet either. I know how you feel, i just want SOMETHING to tell me, so i KNOW. You have your first doc visit set up? Mine is at 7 weeks, on Mar. 2nd

Does anyone else else have like no symptoms yet?! I'm going crazy! I just can't believe this is "real" and want something to feel...is it normal not to feel anything yet?

I have researched this thoroughly and apparently its normal....... I don't really have any to speak of so we can ride the no symptom train together ;)

I've had only the odd symptom, but apart from the incredibly sore boob the other day, I've had nothing very conclusive... Except I've had AF type cramps, and no AF...! LOL!

I keep having to look at my BFP to confirm to myself it's real! lol...

Anyone else looking into hypnobirthing? omg, I can't get to any classes, but the book is AMAZING! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!

Flyingduster im DEFINATELY in to the hypnobirthing thing. need to go to library to see if i can sniff out a book in it :) x

I also keep having to stare at my bfps to remind myself. if they werent there i wouldnt even know :s apart from feeling tired, sore boobs, cramping every so often and a little dizzy thats it!

I am having a hard time believing it as well I see the dr for the first time tomorrow so should feel better when I hear him tell me I am pregnant. I am getting extremely sore boobs mostly when I sleep but today holy can't put on my coat or anything too sore. Nausea occasionally but really weird its mostly in the evenings.

thats going by what the doc said, i thought it was 23rd tbh. i'm not really sure!! either way... woo :D

I didnt have any symptoms at all with Sophie apart from sore boobs and felt slightly off in the evenings

This time I feel sick at the smell of coffee and feel off most of the day, got mega sore boobs and I am getting very very tired

UGH I think i just got my first real symptom LOL

So i'm at work, and I'm helping one of my coworkers, and stuff she usually says to me (we always joke with each other) just started bothering me. And then she said one more thing and i had to walk away and bite my tounge cause i was that pissed. LOL. even though i know she didn't mean anything by it. LOL. While i was walking away i went from pissed to tearing in like.. 4 seconds. Way to go hormones.

I just wanted to wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 mos! it was this time last year I found I was going to have an October 2010 baby! Enjoy the journey!! :flower:

Number 1 due October 11th! Nice to see all of you fellow-October mommies on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->