october 2011 babies!

yep, I'm still getting cramps too!! It freaks me out, but I've been told it is normal!

I'm joining the fiesta hope it's not too late.
I'm due oct.2 for BB3.:thumbup:

I just had to pop in and say Congrats to all of due in October... I'm an October 09 mummy and loved the journey i travelled on here with all the other Oct 09 mummies. I cant believe its 2 years since i got my BFP with my DD Sienna :cloud9:

Enjoy every second girls as trust me time flies and before you know it, you will all be 2 years down the line too xx

Hi everyone

I would like to join in - I just found out that this is the month for us, due on around 7th October with our first! Only having appointment with the Midwife on 3rd March, cant believe I have to wait that long!

Im really nervous and hope it sticks - feeling very crampy and sick most of the time though - anyone else feel like they need to eat but having to force yourself because you feel so queasy?

Hi everyone

I would like to join in - I just found out that this is the month for us, due on around 7th October with our first! Only having appointment with the Midwife on 3rd March, cant believe I have to wait that long!

Im really nervous and hope it sticks - feeling very crampy and sick most of the time though - anyone else feel like they need to eat but having to force yourself because you feel so queasy?

Why do you have to wait that long to meet her?

Cramps and sickness is fine most of us are sick and cramping...I have a hard time with taste.So I drink a lot juice...
I hope you get well soon...

Hi everyone

Why do you have to wait that long to meet her?

Cramps and sickness is fine most of us are sick and cramping...I have a hard time with taste.So I drink a lot juice...
I hope you get well soon...

Thank you - I just booked the next available appointment, it's normal for my Doctor's surgery to be like this so I wasnt surprised - it kind of worked out ok because my Husband is able to get the day off work as he really wants to come with me.

I'm sure I'll get used to the cramps and sickness - I'm glad that I just feel sick and I'm not actually throwing up all the time lol. I find that if I feel really bad I either eat oatcakes with ginger in them or drink some ginger and lemon tea and that seems to help.

Talking of waits, during my last pregnancy my booking appointment wasn't until 13 weeks! So after the first trimester :wacko: The only thing I got from the midwife unit was a standard "sorry, but we're too busy at the moment" letter. Sadly, we lost the baby at around 11 weeks. That was in London and at a really big hospital. I've moved since and already be given a massive information pack and whole book :thumbup: and the first appointment is at 7 weeks. It really seems to varies by location, which sucks. x x

i have to wait till March 2nd for my first doc appt. :S it's crazy and so long away.

I'm going in tomorrow at 1:30 to get my first beta done and a follow up on Thursday to get another done..............wish me luck girls as I'm very nervous

I just read that wantingagirl got her BFP! Congratulations hun thats Great!!

Im just hoping that they dont tell me after my appointment that I have to wait ages for my scan because it took a while before they could see me - this happened to my Cousin who lives in the same area but then again I'm probably just worrying about everything, and I suppose that's normal.

Im happy though that I slept right through last night without having to get up to go to the loo because usually once I'm up I cant seem to get back to sleep again and then I'm knackered in the morning.

Loads of my friends on facebook are pregnant and I'm fighting the urge to say "so am I!" lol. Im not sure when to tell my boss either.

Just got my BFP so will be due end of October - crazy!

I agree - really doesn't! Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies!

I haven't got an appointment yet, :( my doc is arranging midwife for me, she said it'll be at around 10 week mark, which will be around middle of march? :( this is aggggges away.

Let me also join due in october club.Mine is on 15 th oct.
Anyone had their first sonogram??I had it today but no heartbeat yet:nope:
is it tht its early or...???

Hi,
I got my BFP last week, i think i am due around 21st October! So exciting!!

I have an appointment with my GP next Tuesday for an initial chat as this is my first baby and there was no way i was waiting until 8 or 10 weeks to see a midwife!!

How are all you ladies?

x

Im goin to the doctors tomorrow then will be refered to midwife about 8 weeks, im only 4+1 today so seems sooo long away x

I finally have the doctors this Friday
Then onto a midwife probs around 10 weeks to get booked in for 12 week scan
Cant wait!

I think because this is my second I wont get seen as much as when I was pregnant with Sophie

Let me also join due in october club.Mine is on 15 th oct.
Anyone had their first sonogram??I had it today but no heartbeat yet:nope:
is it tht its early or...???

Its still quite early to see the heartbeat yet so dont worry yourself too much. I had an early scan with my first and I was 7/8 weeks then and the heartbeat was there :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->