october 2011 babies!

Hey can I join u ladies. I have been lurking as I did not want to tempt fate. Had a scan today and saw a beanie n a flickering heartbeat! I am due around 2 oct. It was such an amazing thing to see after 2 losses! Hope u all have h&h pregnancies x x

I hope you do too Aquarius, looks as though you've had a really hard time xxx

I cant believe how many babies are due in Oct :D January was a very good month!!

oh i know faerie, you know what we all were doing in jan :p

Hi im due the 16th oct with number 2, i cant wait!!!

Welcome to all the newcomers! Woohoo for October babies!!!!!! lol!!!!

I've got a doctors appointment for next monday (it's the soonest *I* can get off work to see him! He wanted to see me now... lol!) so we'll see what he says then! :)

so jealous flying, they won't even see me until 7 weeks. 2 more weeks!

Hi all & Congradulations

Hopefully this will be my first baby its due on the 1st October 2011.
Im having a private viability scan 2moz fingerscrossed all goes ok.

I hope you do too Aquarius, looks as though you've had a really hard time xxx

Thank you hun, Its been hard but we've got there in the end, Im just looking forward to enjoying this pregnancy...I havent dared get my hopes up until now - when is your dd?x

Irish girl,,,sorry just looked at your ticker, we are close together and you dont live that far away - Im in Clitheroe, not far from blackburn!x

Hi all & Congradulations

Hopefully this will be my first baby its due on the 1st October 2011.
Im having a private viability scan 2moz fingerscrossed all goes ok.

good luck bluebell, Im due 2 oct! xxx

lol, my tickers are a day different... the top one assumes everyone is american and so it's "day" doesn't tick over until later. The bottom one actually asked for my time zone (nearly 24 hours ahead of most of america) so it's correct... lmao!

Coming up to 6 weeks already! WOOOOOT!

I've not had any real symptoms, but my sense of taste and smell has been... weird? Some things have tasted really different and horrible, other things have tasted of nothing but cardboard. I've also been smelling a lot more yucky stuff than before, but not sure if it's my mind WANTING to smell more stuff cos I know it's a symptom? lol! I have been drinking tons of water too, though not really peeing more than usual at all. I have cut my coffee waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down though too (to almost nil now) and it was always coffee that would go straight through me and into the toilet more than water! lol!

I did feel a bit bloated yesterday too...

Still waiting for more conclusive symptoms though!!! I know that when morning sickness hits, it'll be horrible and I'll be wishing it away... but right now I want PROOF I have a growing baby in me... if I don't get any symptoms I'll start worrying that it's died! :(

Three more days of work to get through [I love my job... really!] then 2 days at a dog show and THEN I can have a holiday! Wooooot!

lol, my tickers are a day different... the top one assumes everyone is american and so it's "day" doesn't tick over until later. The bottom one actually asked for my time zone (nearly 24 hours ahead of most of america) so it's correct... lmao!

Coming up to 6 weeks already! WOOOOOT!

I've not had any real symptoms, but my sense of taste and smell has been... weird? Some things have tasted really different and horrible, other things have tasted of nothing but cardboard. I've also been smelling a lot more yucky stuff than before, but not sure if it's my mind WANTING to smell more stuff cos I know it's a symptom? lol! I have been drinking tons of water too, though not really peeing more than usual at all. I have cut my coffee waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down though too (to almost nil now) and it was always coffee that would go straight through me and into the toilet more than water! lol!

I did feel a bit bloated yesterday too...

Still waiting for more conclusive symptoms though!!! I know that when morning sickness hits, it'll be horrible and I'll be wishing it away... but right now I want PROOF I have a growing baby in me... if I don't get any symptoms I'll start worrying that it's died! :(

Three more days of work to get through [I love my job... really!] then 2 days at a dog show and THEN I can have a holiday! Wooooot!

same here have a hard time with smell and taste and feeling very tired.

i had my first doctor appointment yesterday and he even put my mind at ease about the cramping.. also have my first midwife appointment booked for 25th March i CANT wait :)

so jealous jewls!!!! i have two more weeks til my first appt. ima go crazy!!!

I couldnt believe it myself it seems so real now i even got a pregnancy pack from the doctor which i cant stop looking at lol.
March is going to feel like a year away :(

i had my first doctor appointment yesterday and he even put my mind at ease about the cramping.. also have my first midwife appointment booked for 25th March i CANT wait :)

hi jewls--im having light cramping too...what did your doctor say to put your mind at ease??xxx

ive had really bad cramping that it has been quite bad its keeping me awake at night (im actually having it right now) he just said its completely normal as its baby attaching itself and stretching everything. im only 5 weeks so was worried
He pressed around on my stomach and said everything felt nice and soft which is good he said if anything was wrong it would have hurt when he pressed on my stomach...

although he did start my belly rumbling (or maybe bubba didnt like his cold hands :haha:

ha ha jewls--thanks for that---just pressed on my stomach there and it felt soft as well and it didnt hurt--thank god......... hopefully the cramps will leave us alone in a while..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->