october 2011 babies!

Hi,:wave: wondered if I could join you all...

I've had 1 October Bumpkin already back in 2009 and I'm expecting another...:wohoo:

I've a DS who's nearly 12yrs, and DD has just turned 16 mnths; life is somewhat rowdy:headspin:... DD gives DS a run for his money...:rofl:

I've been and seen DR, I've MW next week...:thumbup: I'm suffering awfully with the queezy feeling at the moment; kind of hoping it passes and I don't get MS...:cloud9: Had it bad with others...:nope:

I hope everyone is well and pleased with their :bfp: ours is very much planned :blush: and probably going to be a bit of a :shock: when we do tell everyone...

Hey all - can't believe how many of us are expecting October Pumpkins :)

Are anyone else's symptoms coming and going? I seem to have some days when I feel really exhausted and sick, then other days I feel fine again. Maybe its surges in hormones or something?!!

I have to wait for the 25th March for my midwives appointment - seems like sooooooo long away!!

My best frined is 12 weeks so has just told everyone, and I wanna tell people too!!!! Have told our close family and my best friend, but waiting until 12 weeks to make it public. It is quite nice having our little secret though :)

I am hoping for a late October baby :) He or She would be around 28-31 from what I can tell, if I am pregnant
I find out this weekend!

:cloud9: i am so excited to find other women due around the same time as i am. i am due october 2nd 2011 with baby number 1. we were trying to conceive for over 53 months and i refused all fertility treatment. i'm proof that prayers work. :]

congrats to everyone who received their BFP's!!!:thumbup:

congrats mummy 2 be, 53 months gosh!! i though 18 months was long. xxx

I'm leaving it as long as poss before announcing it, ive told a few close people. I've been feeling so sick today. Eaten loads of ginger nuts !!

I'm doing that same, I have told a few close people but everyone else can wait. I am going to wait until after the 12 week scan as I have to know it is all ok. Last time we had the scan at 10 weeks then told my husbands parents and then the next day I miscarried.

I went through the same hun, it was the worst day of my life...big sticky vibes all round! xxxxxxxxx

hey congrats everyone :D
this is my 1st im about 4 weeks and im due around oct the 24th but i wot be going to the doctors till the 1st june coz im workig away in italy so im going to take care of my self as well as i can working away. :D so i should be 20 weeks when i come back.

I'm leaving it as long as poss before announcing it, ive told a few close people. I've been feeling so sick today. Eaten loads of ginger nuts !!

I'm doing that same, I have told a few close people but everyone else can wait. I am going to wait until after the 12 week scan as I have to know it is all ok. Last time we had the scan at 10 weeks then told my husbands parents and then the next day I miscarried.

I went through the same hun, it was the worst day of my life...big sticky vibes all round! xxxxxxxxx

Don't think any of us are alone, OH & I had that before our daughter, We went for 12 scan and babe had stopped developing at 9wks:cry:. MMC had termination that weekend.:growlmad:..

I pushed for an early scan with DD,:thumbup: not sure I'll get one this time LOL... But not sure if it helps anyone; DR did tell me this time that 1 in 5 pregnancy fails...:muaha: I hoping that we've had ours...

Thing is we could all get ourselves in a tizwas over everything with worries and stress of what if's; won't do any of us any good. :ban: Best off relaxing, looking forward to the future and letting what will be happen...:hugs2:

PMA!?!?!? AND LOTS OF IT!!!!:happydance::dust::dance:

Hi!
I'm officially joining this group, BFP with my first and EDD of October 22!
Feeling crampy & nauseous. And just found out I have a UTI from the Dr. :(
I didn't have any symptoms though.

Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone!

I am due within the first week in October.

Although my ticker says I am 7weeks (it was calculated by my last period and for those on a 28 day cycle) I have a 30-31 cycle and ov between CD16- CD17; therefore, it makes me about 4-5weeks pregnant instead of 7weeks.:blush:

Due around 10th October, can't wait for 1st scan to find out everything is ok!

35_Smiling you should be able to change your ticker to show the correct time, I have a la femme one and just put in my correct due date for it to work...

Hi ladies, this is my first post in first tri!!!
I am due 28th Oct, which happens to be DH's 30th birthday!!!!

Due around 23rd October.......Excited :) & scared :(

Had a mmc back in August only started trying again after Xmas just can't stop thinking the same thing will happen again

Fingers & Toes crossed!!

Congrats everyone x

Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone!

I am due within the first week in October.

Although my ticker says I am 7weeks (it was calculated by my last period and for those on a 28 day cycle) I have a 30-31 cycle and ov between CD16- CD17; therefore, it makes me about 4-5weeks pregnant instead of 7weeks.:blush:

Hey hun I am due 2 oct and I am 7+4 so u must be around the same, you definately can't be 4-5 weeks pregnant. Congrats btw xx

:cloud9: i am so excited to find other women due around the same time as i am. i am due october 2nd 2011 with baby number 1. we were trying to conceive for over 53 months and i refused all fertility treatment. i'm proof that prayers work. :]

congrats to everyone who received their BFP's!!!:thumbup:

Congrats hun! Wow u have waited a long time for yr precious baby. I'm also due 2 oct. This will be my 2nd xx

I guess at the moment we're all a bit umm "standing on eggshells" ish...:dohh: It'll pass! I'm feeling much more reassured as cookings getting harder, sense of smell is somewhat better and tastes are changing... Old English sausages (slight herb taste, tasted like full blown cumberland) OH laughed at me... :rofl:

With DD I could not do cooking or sugar puffs, but Corned beef sannies with beetroot; and cornflake (had to be proper Kelloggs too, I can't stand them normally...) With DS it was Tuna Mayo sannies and blue slush puppies... Couldn't cook or walk past kebab shops... Why am I doing this again???:shrug:

OH & I found out this time and last time on his birthday... Talk about making someone B'day.:happydance:.. Better than a cake, but how do you top that??? :wacko::wacko:

I had a home birth last time, I'm not sure what to do this time. :shrug: I know it's early doors to start thinking but OH keeps asking... Wonder what he do if I said home water birth... :blush: I was in labour 30 mins with 1st and 3 hrs with DD... OH would still be filling the pool!?!? Now that would be funny...:haha: Nah even I'm not that much of a B*tch... am I??:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->