october 2011 babies!

hey ladies im due october 20 ish!!! my first baby.. second round of clomid.. sooo happy!! how is everyone feeling.. haha everything i feel i freak out and assume the worst!! help calm me down!! thanks ladies

Hi ladies I am due around october 8 they said--I did a scan today and.....It is TWINS!:huh:

grats ladies. also to needprayers- awesome! just a day after me :)

Hi ladies,

Has anyone else been getting their betas measured? I've got an ultrasound scheduled for Feb 22, and I'm kind of wondering if I might be having twins. I know my numbers are normal and it can be a huge range, but it's fun to speculate.

16DPO - 352
19DPO - 1354
22DPO - 5972
25DPO - 14208

Anyone else have numbers to share? And how many heartbeats did you find?

Just cautiously introducing myself here. Two previous losses have made me a little nervous but i am feeling positive this time and all being well our son will have a baby brother or sister due October 21st :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome all the new ladies!

We have quite a big group now - all here to encourage each other, answer daft questions (usually from me lol) and ease the worries we all have. It's so nice to have such a big support group, dont know what I would do without you all xxxx

Does anyone else keep getting weird cramps? Really low in my abdo, similar to AF but not the same? They last for a few minutes each time. These cramps are different to the cramps I had last week.

Does anyone else keep getting weird cramps? Really low in my abdo, similar to AF but not the same? They last for a few minutes each time. These cramps are different to the cramps I had last week.

That's exactly what I'm getting. My twin sister is 9 weeks and she got lower abdo cramping until 6 weeks. Her dr says it's just implantation cramps! something as small as a poppy seed giving us upset tummys! X

Very normal to get cramps as your uterus is stretching around getting ready for baby to do some growing, youll get them throughout your pregnancy, just lots and lotsin your first few weeks

They worry me cause sometimes I feel liek AF will show up. Cramps are gone now though and I feel better. :D Have just watched One Born Every Minute on catch up and everytime a baby was born I cried... Oh my goooosh

Hi all and congratulations!
First time on here and after two bfp and looking at a few other sites I think I'll be due with no.2 on 23 rd oct!
So very excited!
Just can't stop smiling!
:happydance:

what channel and time is one born every minute on? I cant seem to find it ever!

Its on channel four in the uk, I never knwo when it's on so I just watch it on catch up. Not sure if it's on in America or else where though :S

hi all---hope your all well... I have a killer headache today....anyone else having these? i dont norm get headaches....

congrats darknlovely---i would so love twins ...xx

Hi ladies I am due around october 8 they said--I did a scan today and.....It is TWINS!:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->