october 2011 babies!

thanks fairie--im hoping now that im home from work it might stop..fingers crossed..xx

I have headaches too and don't normally get them.

I'm also very windy which I usually am not lol

Also the zslight cramps and hunger and tired.

Oh yeah, and also forehead acne.... I am feeling so sexy right now. Hahah

haha shellb--im feeling very like u--but have no acne--- dont know how I escaped that one..xx

Hi guys we have just found out we are expecting No 5 well it could be 5 and 6 if its another set of twins:winkwink: due around the 11 oct. Feeling vv tired right now as am still feeding the twins and they have stinking colds so have not been sleeping well.............oh the joys :winkwink:

Wow there are alot of us in here now........... So exciting!! Just rcvd my 2nd beta and everything looks good, 18 dpo 1671 20 dpo 3447. Now we just have to wait for an ultrasound where we can see that little heart beating and maybe I will relax a bit. No symptoms here....... I'm sure they will start to show up anytime. I just seem to be VERY tired

Lucky! The acne is not cute.

Congrats on the 5th or 6th :)

Congrats to you too!! Just found out that my best friend is also expecting her 5th around the same time:happydance:must be something in the water:haha:

wantabelly- i wish i had betas done. all they had me do was PoaS. maybe at my 7 week appt? I dunno. but i wish i had number sto compare with everyone else. :(

Oooohh, this morning I was *this close* to throwing up! Horrible at the time, but exciting in hindsight; a REAL symptom!!! YAAAAAAAAY! hahahaha. I NEVER throw up, and I wasn't just gagging but my stomach was seriously coming up.... wooot! lmao

Never thought I'd be so excited about feeling sick. :p

Hello ladies
Can I come on board. Found out last week that am expecting No.2.

Hi All,
I'm due around the 21st i think, i have my first doctors appointment on Tuesday just to let them know i am pregnant, hopefully she'll book me in for my midwife appointment then.
We have booked a private dating scan for 11th March, i'll be about 8 weeks by then. As i just can't wait until 12 weeks to see that there is definetly a baby in there!!

Symptoms have died down a bit, no cramping anymore, still a bit gassy and am very tired. I have caught a cold which sucks as i feel awful!!
I really want some proper pregnancy symptoms so i can be reassured!

How are you ladies?
x

awesome bernie, you're just 2 days after me :) i'm jealous ur getting a visit so soon :( i have to wait till March 2nd to see the doc. no idea when my first scan is

Hey ladies, I am due on 20th October with my first! Really excited, just hope all goes well. Wish the 12 week scan would hurry up so I know if all is well (only another 7 weeks to wait!!!)
All the best to everyone of you. x

Hello ladies. I am still in shock, aged 35 and (thanks to Persona not quite working correctly on one crucial day) now unexpectedly 5 weeks pregnant. Due some time around 20 Oct I think.

This is my first pregnancy, and I can't believe it's actually happening.

Good luck all!

wantabelly- i wish i had betas done. all they had me do was PoaS. maybe at my 7 week appt? I dunno. but i wish i had number sto compare with everyone else. :(

Phantom if I hadn't had mc before then they wouldn't be doing beta tests. So maybe its a good thing you don't have to have them ;) At your 7 week appointment you might get to see and hear your lil one

I got my dating scan 8 march so I'll be finally able to no my EDD!

Phantom if I hadn't had mc before then they wouldn't be doing beta tests. So maybe its a good thing you don't have to have them ;) At your 7 week appointment you might get to see and hear your lil one

true. i'm really tempted to go buy more sticks and PoaS to see darker lines. but i'm resisting.

only 12 more days before i have the appt, and i know those are gonna go buy so SLOW. AGHHHHH!!!!

side note- does anyone know of any preggo friendly paint?

Hi everyone can I join you? I got my bfp this week and am so excited! We're expecting baby no.2 at the end of October - probably the 28th, and hopefully NOT Halloween!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->