october 2011 babies!

I am due on the 25th Oct. Not contacted the doc or midwife yet but will do it next week.

Constipation is setting in :(
And DH cooked something this morning that really made my stomach churn.

Now I know I'm only 4 wkd into this pregnancy and was thinking I wasn't feeling any symptoms. . . I just put away some more clothes that no. 1 has grown out of and found her tiny new born clothes ( she was only 2.95 kg ) and sat there sobbing for half an hour! Made me smile as I've not been that emotional since last pregnancy ( used to burst into tears at the adopt a donkey add on tely )

I'm also due a smear test next week anyone know if I can still have this done or should I cancel it?

Now I know I'm only 4 wkd into this pregnancy and was thinking I wasn't feeling any symptoms. . . I just put away some more clothes that no. 1 has grown out of and found her tiny new born clothes ( she was only 2.95 kg ) and sat there sobbing for half an hour! Made me smile as I've not been that emotional since last pregnancy ( used to burst into tears at the adopt a donkey add on tely )

Bless you hun! Im a total emotional wreck and im only 4+4!! Last night i burst into tears for absolutely no reason at all! I literally have no clue why i cried. DH thinks im insane! x

Yes, DH just looked at me and said here we go again!

Congratulations to all the other October Mama's-to-be :flower:

I am also very emotional and on the verge of tears a lot of the time for no particular reason :blush: I remember that being a symptom when i was pregnant with our son though, so in a way it is reassuring.

I don't think you can have a smear when pregnant btw, so probably best to contact them and let them know :thumbup:

Yeah I've been crying at things... magazines, babies being born on tv programmes :D i'm a mess lol

haha, i cant watch one born every minute without the tears rolling in

I am also very emotinal at random things! And i have been very moody the last two days!! Poor husband!

I'm also due a smear test next week anyone know if I can still have this done or should I cancel it?

Cancel it, they won't do it now until after birth... Happened twice to me :dohh:

Talk about emotional OH & I had a big heart to heart yesterday... Me blubblering like a baby... It's not good, I was trying to be strong... But then I keep putting him in his place on things I'd normally just let go... So up and down, it's hard to keep face... The when I sort my self out I realise how pathetic I'm being... But can't stop myself!

Hi girls x
I'm due October 13th with baby no.4!

Can anyone help out with sickness cures? I thought i'd get away with it this time but i had the worst day today ..no idea how i'll cope if it continues for months and months!

With my DD I found if I never got hungry I threw up less, picked all day on stuff. I had about 7 snacks a day rather than 3 meals a day. Anything I fancied...

Touch wood (not actually been icky yet) But when I start feeling really queezy I go find sommat sweet (ish)

They say ginger bickies, rich tea bickies, plain stuff. GP did tell me not to worry too much about what I was eating or keeping down, I needed to keep my sugars up, so lucozade by the bottle & glucose water, hopefully today was just a one off. Try the not getting hungry thing though, Little and often and see how that goes...

If it does get worse and get you down, go see GP, mine were wonderful with me, so much advise and when needed medication. I had it all the way through with DD and for 7months with DS... I do hope it passes...

Mind, 1 thing I've found I like this time is pickled onion with plain crisps. OH thinks it's revolting...:rofl:

May I join? I'm due Oct. 23rd with #4.

Mamalove - I was very, very sick with all 3 of my prior pregnancies. I was hospitalized for dehydration during all of my pregnancies. The only thing that finally worked for me was a drug called Zofran. It is a miracle drug!!! It's for chemotherapy patients to rid them of their nausea. The only kicker is it's really expensive. We only had decent enough insurance for one of my pregnancies, so I could only afford it lots for that one.

I'm very much hoping the nausea will be minimal with this pregnancy -- it's hard to care for 3 kids (all with food allergies so I make all of their food at home) when you are constantly puking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->